|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) Christine's hair.
(b) The war.
(c) The past.
(d) Hazel's love.
2. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(b) Older looking.
(c) More beautiful.
(d) Gray hair.
3. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(b) Blessed island.
(c) Lost island.
4. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her brother.
(c) Her lost youth.
(d) Her honeymoon.
5. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(b) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
(c) Listening to men's war stories.
(d) Being nurses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
2. Ezra is a highly regarded ___________ of the town.
3. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
4. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
5. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)