Quiz: Play 1, Act 3, to Play 1, Act 4,
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
2. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
a) Outside the Mannon house.
b) The Mannon sitting room.
c) Ezra's study.
d) The harbor.
3. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
4. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
a) Her forgiveness.
b) Pen and paper.
c) Her love.
d) His medicine.
5. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
This section contains 255 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)