|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
2. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
3. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She dies.
(b) She is triumphant.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She faints.
4. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(a) New York.
(b) The islands.
5. What does Brant learn from the drunk shantyman on the wharf?
(a) Ezra is dead.
(b) The Mannons are broke.
(c) Orin is home from war.
(d) Christine is coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
2. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
3. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
4. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
5. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)