|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
(a) His medicine.
(b) Her love.
(c) Her forgiveness.
(d) Pen and paper.
2. Where does Christine kill herself?
(a) The wharf.
(b) The Mannon garden.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
3. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
(c) In battle.
4. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
(a) The deck.
(b) The wharf.
(c) Brant's cabin.
(d) The warehouse.
5. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
(c) Bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
2. Where is the Mannon house located?
3. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
4. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
5. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)