|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(c) King George's.
2. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
3. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(b) Ezra's voice.
(c) The cannon at the fort.
(d) Lavinia's voice.
4. Where do Orin and Lavinia go instead of visiting their cousins?
(a) The islands.
(b) New York.
5. What does the doctor call Ezra's heart condition?
(c) Bad luck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
2. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
3. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
4. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
5. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)