|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(c) Gossiping about her.
(d) Following her everywhere.
2. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(c) Abe Mannon.
(d) Ezra Mannon.
3. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) Older looking.
(b) Gray hair.
(c) More beautiful.
4. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 27 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 16 years.
5. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(d) Arm bands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of the second play?
2. Where do Brant and Christine plan to sail to on the ship Atlantis?
3. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
4. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
5. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)