|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
2. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) Christine's hair.
(b) The past.
(c) The war.
(d) Hazel's love.
3. How much time passes between Acts One and Two of Play Three?
(a) Two days.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
4. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(d) The islands.
5. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
(a) One month.
(b) Six months.
(c) Two days.
(d) One week.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
2. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
3. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
4. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
5. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)