|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
2. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
3. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
4. Where does Ezra die?
(a) Christine's arms.
(b) The front porch.
(c) His bed.
(d) His study.
5. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) Christine's hair.
(b) Hazel's love.
(c) The past.
(d) The war.
Short Answer Questions
1. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
2. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
3. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
4. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
5. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)