|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Christine and Brant talking while Lavinia and Orin listen in?
(a) Brant's cabin.
(b) The deck.
(c) The wharf.
(d) The warehouse.
2. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(b) Listening to men's war stories.
(c) Being nurses.
(d) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
3. What is the last word that Christine says before killing herself?
4. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
(c) Not serious.
5. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Clothes on.
(b) Clothes off.
(c) Eyes open.
(d) Eyes closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
2. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
3. What is the setting of the first act of the second play?
4. What is Amos Ames' trade?
5. How does Christine kill herself?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)