|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
(a) To be brave.
(b) To runaway.
(c) To love Christine.
(d) To ignore death.
2. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) The past.
(b) The war.
(c) Christine's hair.
(d) Hazel's love.
3. What do Lavinia and Orin do after Brant is shot?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Frame the shantyman.
(c) Make it look like a robbery.
(d) Throw his body in the sea.
4. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
(c) A monster.
(d) A statue.
5. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Hills say kills Ezra?
2. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
3. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
4. Orin says killing Brant is almost like ___________.
5. Where does Orin tell Christine they can go now that Brant is dead?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)