|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin equate the war to?
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
4. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
5. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia tells Seth in the first scene that Captain Brant is coming to the house that night to ___________.
2. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
3. Who goes to the train station with Lavinia to meet Orin?
4. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
5. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)