|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(b) Following her everywhere.
(d) Gossiping about her.
2. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
3. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) Oedipus the King.
(b) Electra by Sophocles.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) The Orestia.
4. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(a) King George's.
5. Lavinia tells the portraits in the sitting room, in the last play, that she does her ______ to them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Christine tell Brant it looks like she goes if they sail away together?
2. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
3. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
4. Who is Everett Hills?
5. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)