|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The harbor.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
2. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(c) Her man.
(d) My baby.
3. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
(c) Her colors.
(d) Her beauty.
4. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
(d) New England.
5. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
2. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
3. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
4. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
5. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)