|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who jokes that Ezra probably dies from making love to Christine?
(a) Josiah Borden.
(b) Everett Hills.
(c) Emma Borden.
(d) Dr. Blake.
2. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(a) Ezra Mannon.
(d) Abe Mannon.
3. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
(a) A statue.
(d) A monster.
4. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) Three days.
(b) One month.
(c) Two days.
(d) One year.
5. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
(a) Her father.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) His mother.
(d) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
2. What does Orin tell his mother that Brant does to her to get her to murder Ezra?
3. What does the Mannon house remind Orin of when he sees it for the first time after the war?
4. How many years is Seth with the Mannon family?
5. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)