|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(a) King George's.
2. How long is it before Brant's ship is due to sail from Boston again?
(a) Two days.
(b) Six months.
(c) One month.
(d) One week.
3. What is the name of the ship officer that Orin accuses Lavinia of wanting on their trip East?
4. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) A jug of rum.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(d) The town.
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
Short Answer Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
2. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
3. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
4. What does Orin say, in the last play, that Lavinia steals from their mother?
5. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)