|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(b) The islands.
(d) New York.
2. Orin tells Lavinia, in the last play, that he is drawn to Hazel's what?
3. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
4. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
(a) A Bible.
(b) Her robe.
(c) A candle.
(d) A pill box.
5. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(b) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
2. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
3. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
4. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)