|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
2. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
3. What is Orin carrying, when he and Lavinia return to the house in Act Five of the second play?
(a) A gun.
(b) A newspaper.
(c) A letter.
(d) A rose.
4. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Become mayor.
(b) Buy a ship.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Buy an island.
5. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Hamel.
(b) Mr. Lamar.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Long.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Orin think is waiting for him in the study, when he returns from his long trip with Lavinia?
2. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
3. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
5. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)