|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) Christine's pillbox.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) Ezra's gun.
(d) A vial of her blood.
2. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
3. Ezra is a highly regarded ___________ of the town.
4. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
5. What does Mrs. Hills say kills Ezra?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mrs. Borden say she can't abide?
2. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
3. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
4. Orin teases Lavinia when he returns from the war that she is still _____________.
5. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)