|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(c) King George's.
2. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
3. Where is Christine originally from?
(a) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. What does Orin call Lavinia in Act Two of Play Three?
5. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
3. Who does Orin equate the war to?
4. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
5. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)