|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Orin equate the war to?
2. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Buy an island.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Become mayor.
(d) Buy a ship.
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
4. What do Lavinia and Orin do after Brant is shot?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Throw his body in the sea.
(c) Frame the shantyman.
(d) Make it look like a robbery.
5. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Swing Low.
(c) Moon River.
(d) Amazing Grace.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the islander that Orin taunts Christine about?
2. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
3. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
4. Christine tells Hazel that she no longer believes in what?
5. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)