|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His little girl.
(b) His duty.
(c) His joy.
(d) His burden.
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(b) Lavinia's voice.
(c) Ezra's voice.
(d) The cannon at the fort.
4. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(a) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christine originally from?
2. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
3. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
5. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)