|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
(a) Peter Niles.
(b) Amos Ames.
(c) Orin Mannon.
(d) Adam Brant.
2. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
3. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The harbor.
4. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
(c) Captain Brant.
5. How old is Captain Brant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
2. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
3. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
4. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)