|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Amos Ames' trade?
2. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
(b) Captain Brant.
3. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) News from the corner.
(b) Gun salute from the fort.
(c) Her husband's voice.
(d) Lincoln's address.
4. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) The cannon at the fort.
(b) Ezra's voice.
(c) Lavinia's voice.
5. Who does Christine say she is visiting on her trips to New York?
(a) Her mother.
(b) Her father.
(c) Captain Brant.
(d) Her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
2. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
3. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
4. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
5. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)