|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His duty.
(b) His joy.
(c) His little girl.
(d) His burden.
2. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(d) Greek goddesses.
3. What does Captain Brant call all Mannons?
4. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) A New Yorker.
(b) A French maid.
(c) A French Canadian.
(d) An English heiress.
5. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) The harbor.
(d) Ezra's study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
2. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
3. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
4. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
5. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)