|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
2. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
3. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Buy a ship.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Buy an island.
(d) Become mayor.
4. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New England.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
5. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) Oedipus the King.
(b) Electra by Sophocles.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) The Orestia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
2. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
3. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
4. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
5. How old is Captain Brant?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)