|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
2. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
3. What does the old gardener call Lavinia?
(c) The princess.
4. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
(c) New England.
5. Captain Brant says Lavinia looks exactly like who?
(a) Her mother.
(b) His mother.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
2. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
3. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
4. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
5. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)