|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her honeymoon.
(b) Her lost youth.
(c) Her brother.
(d) Her father.
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
3. Captain Brant speaks to Lavinia at some length about his love of _______.
(a) New England.
4. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A judge.
(b) A sailor.
(c) A Greek god.
(d) A soldier.
5. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) Electra by Euripides.
(b) Oedipus the King.
(c) The Orestia.
(d) Electra by Sophocles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
4. What is the name of Louisa Ames' cousin?
5. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)