|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
2. Who does David Mannon marry?
(a) A French Canadian.
(b) A New Yorker.
(c) An English heiress.
(d) A French maid.
3. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
(a) Captain Brant.
(c) Captain Niles.
4. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
(a) Marie Brantome.
(b) Maria Brantoine.
(c) Marie Barcelona.
(d) Maria Brantrome.
5. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
2. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
3. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
4. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
5. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)