|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
(a) His grandmother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His father.
(d) Her father.
2. What song is being sung as the play opens?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Swing low.
3. What is Amos Ames' trade?
4. Who does Lavinia say that Captain Brant is using for revenge?
(c) Her mother.
5. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Become mayor.
(b) Marry her.
(c) Buy a ship.
(d) Buy an island.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
2. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
3. Who does Seth think is David Mannon's son?
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. What does Captain Brant tell Lavinia happens to his father?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)