|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) New York.
(b) New Jersey.
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) A wall.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A great love.
(d) An agreement.
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His arm.
(d) His chest.
5. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A sailor.
(b) A judge.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A Greek god.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
2. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
3. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
4. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
5. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)