|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 2,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who brings Hazel a note from Christine, asking her to come to the Mannon house?
2. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) Ezra's gun.
(b) Christine's pillbox.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) A vial of her blood.
3. Lavinia tells Christine that killing Brant is what?
4. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
(b) On an island with him.
(c) His wife.
(d) In Ezra's bed.
5. What song is the chantyman singing at the beginning of Play Two, Act Four?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(b) Moon River.
(d) Swing Low.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
2. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
3. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
4. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
5. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)