|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 1, Act 3,.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) Ezra's voice.
(b) The cannon at the fort.
(c) Lavinia's voice.
2. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her honeymoon.
(b) Her father.
(c) Her lost youth.
(d) Her brother.
3. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
4. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
(b) Abe Mannon.
(d) Ezra Mannon.
5. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
(b) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
2. Captain Brant tells Lavinia that the color of her hair reminds him of whom?
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
4. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
5. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)