|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Captain Brant's mother?
(a) Marie Barcelona.
(b) Maria Brantoine.
(c) Maria Brantrome.
(d) Marie Brantome.
2. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
(c) Not serious.
3. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) Ezra's gun.
(c) Christine's pillbox.
(d) A vial of her blood.
4. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(b) My baby.
(d) Her man.
5. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
2. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
3. Where does Ezra die?
4. Where does Lavinia tell Seth she is at the beginning of Part Two in the first scene of Homecoming?
5. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)