|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
2. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
3. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
4. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
5. Lavinia tells Orin that Ezra says Orin does one of the _________ things he sees in the war.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
2. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
3. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
4. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
5. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)