|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
(b) New York.
2. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) The Mannon sitting room.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
4. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) Gun salute from the fort.
(b) Lincoln's address.
(c) News from the corner.
(d) Her husband's voice.
5. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
(a) To ignore death.
(b) To runaway.
(c) To be brave.
(d) To love Christine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
2. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
3. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
4. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
5. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)