|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She faints.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She is triumphant.
(d) She dies.
2. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) A vial of her blood.
(b) Christine's pillbox.
(c) A lock of her hair.
(d) Ezra's gun.
3. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
(a) To be brave.
(b) To love Christine.
(c) To ignore death.
(d) To runaway.
4. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
(a) Finding freedom.
(b) Killing his soul.
(c) Making love.
(d) Killing the same man twice.
5. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) The Mannon sitting room.
(c) Ezra's bedroom.
(d) Ezra's study.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is waiting with Christine to see Orin return from the train station?
2. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
3. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
4. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
5. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)