|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
(a) A judge.
(b) A Greek god.
(c) A sailor.
(d) A soldier.
2. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) A vial of her blood.
(b) A lock of her hair.
(c) Christine's pillbox.
(d) Ezra's gun.
3. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
(a) She is triumphant.
(b) She runs away.
(c) She faints.
(d) She dies.
4. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
5. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
(a) Captain Brandon,
(d) Captain Brant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ezra call out for as he is dying?
2. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
3. Orin tells a shocked Lavinia that she must learn to _________ death.
4. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
5. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)