|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
(a) To love Christine.
(b) To runaway.
(c) To be brave.
(d) To ignore death.
2. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) The cannon at the fort.
(b) Lavinia's voice.
(d) Ezra's voice.
3. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
(a) Kill herself.
(b) Kill Christine.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Go to Brant.
4. Who does Orin equate the war to?
5. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Buy an island.
(c) Become mayor.
(d) Buy a ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
2. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
3. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
4. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
5. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)