|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
2. Who does Peter hear rumors about Lavinia falling in love with?
(a) Captain Brandon,
(d) Captain Brant.
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Ezra's study.
(b) Ezra's bedroom.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) Outside the Mannon house.
4. Who does Orin equate the war to?
5. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
(a) Following her everywhere.
(b) Gossiping about her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
2. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
3. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
4. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
5. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)