|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lavinia place over the heart of her father's dead body in Act Three of the second play?
(a) A lock of her hair.
(b) Christine's pillbox.
(c) A vial of her blood.
(d) Ezra's gun.
2. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Christine's letters.
(b) Lavinia's letters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Meeting him New York.
3. Ezra tells Orin that his heart condition is what?
(c) Not serious.
4. As he is dying, Christine tells Lavinia that Ezra is ____________.
5. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 23 years.
(c) 27 years.
(d) 16 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Orin tells Lavinia that Ezra and the war teaches him what?
2. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
3. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
4. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
5. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)