|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin tell Lavinia killing in the war is like?
(a) Finding freedom.
(b) Killing the same man twice.
(c) Killing his soul.
(d) Making love.
2. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
(a) News from the corner.
(b) Her husband's voice.
(c) Lincoln's address.
(d) Gun salute from the fort.
3. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
(a) Her brother.
(b) Her honeymoon.
(c) Her lost youth.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
(a) The pillbox.
(b) Christine's signed confession.
(c) A love letter from Brant.
(d) The gun.
5. Lavinia tells Peter she can't marry him because _________ needs her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
2. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
3. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
4. What happens to Christine at the end of Play One, Act Four?
5. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)