|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Marry her.
(b) Become mayor.
(c) Buy a ship.
(d) Buy an island.
2. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
3. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
(a) A Bible.
(b) A pill box.
(c) A candle.
(d) Her robe.
4. What is the name of Captain Brant's ship?
(a) Flying Trades.
(b) Trade Winds.
(c) Garden of Paradise.
(d) Paradise Found.
5. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
(a) Captain Brant.
(d) Captain Niles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
2. Where is Christine when she comes upon Peter and Lavinia in the first scene of the play?
3. The stage directions describe Ezra's dead face as looking like __________.
4. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
5. Christine and Brant plot to make Ezra's death look like a ___________.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)