|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Jones.
(b) Mr. Long.
(c) Mr. Hamel.
(d) Mr. Lamar.
2. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
3. What does Christine tell Brant he does with her share of the Mannon estate?
(a) Become mayor.
(b) Buy a ship.
(c) Marry her.
(d) Buy an island.
4. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
5. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 27 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 16 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells Lavinia she believes the war is over when she hears what?
2. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
3. Who does Christine compare the Mannon house to?
4. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
5. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)