|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Lavinia vow to punish at the end of the first play?
2. How does Orin learn about Captain Brant?
(a) Lavinia's letters.
(b) Christine's letters.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) Meeting him New York.
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Ezra's bedroom.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) Outside the Mannon house.
(d) The Mannon sitting room.
4. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
(a) Lost island.
(d) Blessed island.
5. Who does Orin equate the war to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
2. Who does Christine call out to protect Adam Brant at the end of Play Two, Act Three?
3. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
4. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
5. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)