|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
2. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
(a) Her forgiveness.
(b) His medicine.
(c) Pen and paper.
(d) Her love.
3. Who does Seth want to tell Lavinia about when he sees her in the first scene of Homecoming?
(a) Captain Brant.
4. What does Christine go into her room to get when Ezra becomes ill?
(a) Her robe.
(b) A candle.
(c) A pill box.
(d) A Bible.
5. What does Christine call Orin when she first sees him on the day he returns from the war?
(b) My baby.
(d) Her man.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
2. Orin tells Christine at the end of the Play Two, Act Three that she is his what?
3. Orin tells his dead father that now that Ezra is gone, they can be what?
4. What does Ezra tell Christine that house and his bed are waiting for?
5. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)