|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Hazel hoping Lavinia hears from in the first act of the play?
(b) Captain Niles.
(d) Captain Brant.
2. How long are Ezra and Christine married?
(a) 30 years.
(b) 16 years.
(c) 23 years.
(d) 27 years.
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) Ezra's bedroom.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) Ezra's study.
4. What is Brant's mother's position in the Mannon household?
5. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) Ezra's voice.
(b) Lavinia's voice.
(c) The cannon at the fort.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra Mannon is dressed like a __________ in the portrait that hangs in his study.
2. Christine convinces Brant to get a drug to help kill Ezra from where?
3. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
4. Peter thinks Captain Brant looks more like a ___________ than a ship captain.
5. What does Christine accuse Lavinia of at the end of the first act of the second play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)