|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine hide behind her back as Ezra is dying?
(a) A knife.
(b) A pillbox.
(c) A letter.
(d) A gun.
2. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
(a) A crown.
(b) A hat with a feather.
(c) A bandage.
(d) A flower from the islands.
3. Lavinia threatens to do what if Orin doesn't listen to what she has to say about Christine and their father's death?
(a) Kill Christine.
(b) Go to Brant.
(c) Go to the police.
(d) Kill herself.
4. Who does Orin resemble as he walks up the driveway as he returns from the war?
5. What does Ezra beg Christine to give him as he is dying?
(a) Her forgiveness.
(b) His medicine.
(c) Pen and paper.
(d) Her love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Christine tells Brant that she loves him because he resembles to who?
2. What does Lavinia show Orin as proof that Christine is a murderer?
3. What does the Mannon house remind Orin of when he sees it for the first time after the war?
4. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
5. What does Lavinia tell Peter she hates in the first scene of the play?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)