|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 2, Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Captain Brant leaves for his ship, Christine promises him that she soon is what?
(a) In Ezra's bed.
(b) His wife.
(c) On an island with him.
2. What do Christine and Brant hear at the end of Act Two of Homecoming?
(a) Ezra's voice.
(b) Lavinia's voice.
(d) The cannon at the fort.
3. What is the setting of Play One, Act Four?
(a) Ezra's bedroom.
(b) Outside the Mannon house.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) Ezra's study.
4. What is the name of the man that Christine convinces Orin she meets in New York, rather than Brant?
(a) Mr. Lamar.
(b) Mr. Long.
(c) Mr. Jones.
(d) Mr. Hamel.
5. Orin tells Lavinia in the third act of Play Two that he never forgets what?
(a) Christine's hair.
(b) The war.
(c) Hazel's love.
(d) The past.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia thinks of Peter as a _________.
2. What is Orin wearing on his head when he returns from war?
3. How does Brant want to kill Ezra?
4. Lavinia always reminds her mother of what?
5. Who does Ezra point an accusing finger at as he is dying?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)