|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) An agreement.
(b) A great love.
(c) A wall.
(d) A daughter.
2. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
3. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
(a) A pillow for his back.
(c) A clean bandage for his head.
(d) Sleeping pills.
4. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) More beautiful.
(b) Gray hair.
(d) Older looking.
5. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(c) The islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
3. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
4. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
5. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)