|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
2. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His chest.
(b) His head.
(c) His leg.
(d) His arm.
3. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His burden.
(b) His little girl.
(c) His joy.
(d) His duty.
4. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
5. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(b) The islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
2. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
3. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
5. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)