|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Being nurses.
(b) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
(c) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(d) Listening to men's war stories.
2. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
(a) Outside the Mannon house.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting room.
(d) The harbor.
3. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
4. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The Mannon sitting-room.
(b) The front of the Mannon house.
(c) The wharf.
(d) Ezra's study.
5. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
2. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
3. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
4. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
5. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)