|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(c) New York.
(d) The islands.
2. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
3. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
4. What does Lavinia force Orin to say doesn't exist at the beginning of the third play?
5. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) More beautiful.
(b) Gray hair.
(c) Older looking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
2. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
3. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
4. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
5. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)