|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) One month.
(b) Two days.
(c) One year.
(d) Three days.
2. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(c) The islands.
(d) New York.
3. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
4. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
5. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
2. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)