|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The Mannon sitting-room.
(b) The wharf.
(c) Ezra's study.
(d) The front of the Mannon house.
2. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(a) New York.
(c) The islands.
3. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
5. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
2. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
3. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
5. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)