|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
2. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
(a) Until midnight.
(b) Until sunrise.
(c) Until noon.
(d) Until moonrise.
3. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) A million dollars.
(b) The town.
(c) The house.
(d) A beautiful woman.
4. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(a) New York.
(b) The islands.
5. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(b) King George's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
2. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
3. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
4. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
5. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)