|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His leg.
(b) His arm.
(c) His chest.
(d) His head.
2. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
3. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
4. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His burden.
(b) His joy.
(c) His little girl.
(d) His duty.
5. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
2. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
3. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
4. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
5. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)