|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Abner Small.
(b) Everett Hills.
(c) Asa Nims.
(d) Amos Ames.
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
3. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
(b) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
(c) Listening to men's war stories.
(d) Being nurses.
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
5. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His chest.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
3. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)