|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
2. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(d) King George's.
3. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(c) The islands.
4. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His little girl.
(b) His joy.
(c) His duty.
(d) His burden.
5. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) An agreement.
(b) A daughter.
(c) A wall.
(d) A great love.
Short Answer Questions
1. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
2. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
3. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
4. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
5. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)