|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Orin tell Christine is the difference in her appearance when he returns home?
(a) Older looking.
(b) Gray hair.
(d) More beautiful.
2. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
3. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His head.
(b) His chest.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
5. Looking down on the action of Play Two, Act Two is a portrait of a soldier from ____________ army.
(a) King George's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
2. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
3. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
4. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)