|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His chest.
(b) His arm.
(c) His leg.
(d) His head.
2. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
3. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
4. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
5. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) The town.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) A beautiful woman.
(d) The house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
2. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
3. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
4. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
5. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)