|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
(a) Brant and Christine.
(b) Hazel and Peter.
(d) The dead.
3. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
4. What color dress is Christine wearing in Act Three of the first play?
5. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(b) New York.
(d) The islands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the Act Three of Homecoming?
2. What does Lavinia accuse Christine of stealing from her?
3. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
4. Who is drunk in the third act of the first play?
5. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)