|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
(b) New York.
(c) The islands.
2. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
3. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
4. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
5. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Clothes off.
(b) Eyes open.
(c) Clothes on.
(d) Eyes closed.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
2. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
3. Seth tells Peter and Hazel that the Mannon house is built with what?
4. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)