|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
(a) His chest.
(b) His head.
(c) His arm.
(d) His leg.
2. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
3. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) An agreement.
(b) A wall.
(c) A great love.
(d) A daughter.
4. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) Three days.
(b) Two days.
(c) One month.
(d) One year.
5. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
2. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
3. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
4. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
5. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)