|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
(a) Christine's heart.
(b) Ezra's money.
(c) Lavinia's heart.
2. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
3. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
4. What does Orin muse helps women to understand the brutality of war?
(a) Being nurses.
(b) Listening to men's war stories.
(c) Taking a trip to the deserted battlefields.
(d) Trading places with the men on the front for a month.
5. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Asa Nims.
(b) Abner Small.
(c) Everett Hills.
(d) Amos Ames.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
2. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
3. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
4. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
5. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)