|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His joy.
(b) His duty.
(c) His little girl.
(d) His burden.
2. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
3. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
(a) A daughter.
(b) A wall.
(c) An agreement.
(d) A great love.
4. Lavinia writes her father a letter about whom?
5. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The wharf.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting-room.
(d) The front of the Mannon house.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
2. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
3. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
4. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
5. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)