|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The wharf.
(b) The front of the Mannon house.
(c) The Mannon sitting-room.
(d) Ezra's study.
2. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
(a) The dead.
(b) Brant and Christine.
(c) Hazel and Peter.
3. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
(a) Ezra's money.
(c) Christine's heart.
(d) Lavinia's heart.
4. How much time passes by the beginning of the third play?
(a) Two days.
(b) Three days.
(c) One year.
(d) One month.
5. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
(a) Until sunrise.
(b) Until midnight.
(c) Until moonrise.
(d) Until noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
2. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
3. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
4. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
5. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)