|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
2. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
(a) The wharf.
(b) Ezra's study.
(c) The Mannon sitting-room.
(d) The front of the Mannon house.
3. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Asa Nims.
(b) Amos Ames.
(c) Everett Hills.
(d) Abner Small.
4. Seth tells Peter and Hazel he doesn't stay the night in the Mannon house if they give him what?
(a) The house.
(b) The town.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) A beautiful woman.
5. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. Who does Abner Small say haunts the Mannon house?
3. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
4. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
5. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)