|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Eyes open.
(b) Eyes closed.
(c) Clothes off.
(d) Clothes on.
2. What does Hazel give to Orin to help make him comfortable, as he settles into being back home?
(b) A clean bandage for his head.
(c) Sleeping pills.
(d) A pillow for his back.
3. Christine tells Orin that Lavinia becomes _________ since he is gone.
4. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) A jug of rum.
(b) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
(c) A million dollars.
(d) The town.
5. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
2. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
3. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing in the first act of Play Three?
5. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)