|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orin tells his mother that he feels the presence of __________ in the house.
2. Ezra tells Lavinia she always is what?
(a) His duty.
(b) His little girl.
(c) His joy.
(d) His burden.
3. Ezra tells Christine that the war makes him look at ________ differently.
4. Who is the lover that Christine says Lavinia is waiting for in Play One, Act Three?
5. How many letters does Orin receive from Christine in the last six months of the war?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Orin wounded in the war?
2. What does Christine tell Orin that Captain Brant is after?
3. How long does Abner Small have to stay in the Mannon house to win the bet?
4. What color dress is Lavinia wearing the night her father returns?
5. Who does Lavinia tell Orin forgets them at the end of the first scene in Play Three, Act One?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)