|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Play 3, Act 1, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose house does Ira Mackel say is haunted?
(a) Abner Small.
(b) Asa Nims.
(c) Amos Ames.
(d) Everett Hills.
2. Orin tells Christine about a book he reads during the war that tells him all about what?
(c) The islands.
3. What does Seth bet Abner to stay the night in the Mannon house?
(a) The town.
(b) A million dollars.
(c) A jug of rum.
(d) Ten dollars and a jug of liquor.
4. Ezra tells Christine he can't talk to her with her ______________.
(a) Eyes open.
(b) Clothes off.
(c) Clothes on.
(d) Eyes closed.
5. Seth tells Hazel he lets Abner Small in the house to stop the __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the setting of the second act of Play Two?
2. Who does Christine tell Orin that she is jealous of?
3. Hazel and Peter get a telegram from Lavinia and Orin, sent from where?
4. What is Orin and Christine's secret password from Orin's childhood?
5. Ezra tells Christine there is always ___________ between them.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)