1. What year is the first production of Mourning Becomes Electra?
2. Which of the following Greek dramas is NOT source material for Mourning Becomes Electra?
(a) The Orestia.
(b) Oedipus the King.
(c) Electra by Euripides.
(d) Electra by Sophocles.
3. Where is the Mannon house located?
(a) North Carolina.
(b) New England.
(c) New Jersey.
(d) New York.
4. What year is Mourning Becomes Electra taking place?
5. What is the name of the main character speaking in the first scene of Homecoming?
6. What are both Christine and Lavinia wearing in the first scene of Homecoming?
(c) Arm bands.
7. Where is Christine originally from?
(a) New Jersey.
(b) New York.
8. Who are the members of the "chorus" in the first scene of the play?
(c) Greek goddesses.
9. What song is being sung as the play opens?
(a) Amazing Grace.
(c) Swing low.
10. What is Amos Ames' trade?
This section contains 3,398 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)