|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan rush in exclaiming to Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) The dam has flooded.
(b) They've discovered the great temple.
(c) They've found the grave of a god-king.
(d) They have lost everything.
2. What does Chad learn about Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) That she's in love with him.
(b) That she's married.
(c) That she has written a book.
(d) That she's pregnant.
3. What does Delia compare the novel she wrote to in Act 2?
(a) A riddle.
(b) All of the answers are true.
(c) A Russian doll.
(d) A Chinese puzzle box.
4. What does Delia ask Jean to do at the very end of Act 1?
(a) To leave her alone.
(b) To turn off the lights.
(c) To make her a drink.
(d) To close the door.
5. Why does Dan say he jumped into the water in the end of Act 1?
(a) For fun.
(b) To catch the fish.
(c) To test his life jacket.
(d) To see if Chad would save him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does August say about the lake in the beginning of Act 2 Part 2?
2. Who enters to get a glass of milk at the end of Act 1?
3. How does Dan almost drown the previous summer?
4. Who suggests the tribal people might have been cannibals?
5. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)