|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does August say to Delia at the end of Act 2 Part 4, as a means of lashing out at her?
(a) That he always hated her.
(b) That she was adopted.
(c) That their father never cared about her writing.
(d) That he wished she were dead.
2. What have August and Dan discovered at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A mask.
(b) A burial site.
(c) A gold sceptor.
(d) A child's skeleton.
3. What was the bone awl that August displays made from?
(a) A rabbit.
(b) A wolf.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A turkey.
4. How big does Dan say the bass they caught is?
(a) Six pounds.
(b) Seven pounds.
(c) Twelve pounds.
(d) Nine pounds.
5. What has happened to Chad's Oldsmobile in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) He wrecked it.
(c) He painted it.
(d) He sold it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dan take the archeology students in Act 2?
2. Who is present at the opening of Act 2?
3. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
4. Which character says, "I wouldn't be a man. Not and carry all the dumbfounding load they've saddled themselves with?"
5. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)