|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is mentioned by Cynthia is planning on driving down in the morning after the discovery?
(a) Dr. Lefitt.
(c) John Wilmore.
2. What is being examined at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A polaroid.
(b) A shovel.
(c) The lake.
(d) A slide.
3. How big does Dan say the bass they caught is?
(a) Nine pounds.
(b) Six pounds.
(c) Seven pounds.
(d) Twelve pounds.
4. Dan states that there's a law - "since 1954 - in this state - against" what?
(a) Threatening a man's wife.
(b) Abandoning a wrecked vehicle.
(c) Public-funded transportation defacing Indian monuments.
(d) Disturbing Tribal burial grounds.
5. Who is the professor who taught Delia's book in Dan's college class?
(a) Dr. Levins.
(b) Dr. Howe.
(c) Dr. Smith.
(d) Dr. Landau.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan say he jumped into the water in the end of Act 1?
2. Where does Dan take the archeology students in Act 2?
3. What does August accuse Chad of after the discovery at the dig?
4. Why is it suggested that Jean call the Sheriff in Act 2 Part 5?
5. What had Dan mentioned celebrating the discovery of the god-king to Jean with?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)