|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does August say was found in the lake in Act 2 Part 5?
(a) Dan's body.
(b) Chad's body.
(c) An oar from Chad's boat.
(d) The god-king mask.
2. What does Delia consider her most serious "sin" to be?
(c) Humiliating herself.
3. How does Dan almost drown the previous summer?
(a) Chad pushed him off the pier.
(b) He fell out of the boat drunk.
(c) He was knocked out by an oar.
(d) A fish pulled him under.
4. What word does August repeat several times at the end of Act 2 Part 3?
5. Why do Dan and August leave to go back to the dig site at the end of Act 2 Part 1?
(a) To protect it from looters.
(b) To hide their findings.
(c) To cover it with tarps from the rain.
(d) To look for more artifacts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is it when Dan and Chad awaken Jean in the end of Act 1?
2. What does August say about the lake in the beginning of Act 2 Part 2?
3. Whom does Delia refer to as a hustler in Act 2?
4. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
5. What literary term defines August's statement of blindness to the passing moon?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)