|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dan take the archeology students in Act 2?
(a) To his boat.
(b) To a motel.
(c) To a cave.
(d) To the dig site.
2. What does Delia ask Jean to do at the very end of Act 1?
(a) To turn off the lights.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To close the door.
(d) To make her a drink.
3. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
(b) Nail polish.
4. What is the top caste that Dan and August speak of for the ancient people?
(a) The Nobles.
(b) The Suns.
(c) The Chiefs.
(d) The Honored Men.
5. What does August say to the recorder in Act 2 Part 3 is "becoming an enemy to thought?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Chinese proverb say that Jean quotes?
2. What does August accuse Chad of after the discovery at the dig?
3. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
4. Whom does Delia refer to as a hustler in Act 2?
5. Who suggests the tribal people might have been cannibals?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)