|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
(a) When she was 17.
(b) When she was 7.
(c) When she was 9.
(d) When she was 12.
2. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
(a) The Cherokee.
(b) The Natchez.
(c) The Chantawks.
(d) The Mohicans.
3. Who does Chad take by the neck, claiming you can kill someone, by twisting it "in the right place?"
4. Who suggests the tribal people might have been cannibals?
5. Whom does Delia refer to as a hustler in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character says, "I owe him my life, he's not got anything on me?"
2. Why is it suggested that Jean call the Sheriff in Act 2 Part 5?
3. Dan states that there's a law - "since 1954 - in this state - against" what?
4. What does August say to the recorder in Act 2 Part 3 is "becoming an enemy to thought?"
5. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)