|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Dan states that there's a law - "since 1954 - in this state - against" what?
(a) Disturbing Tribal burial grounds.
(b) Threatening a man's wife.
(c) Abandoning a wrecked vehicle.
(d) Public-funded transportation defacing Indian monuments.
2. What does August accuse Chad of after the discovery at the dig?
(a) Being a fool.
(b) Being only concerned with making a profit.
(c) Cheating him of money.
(d) Cheating with his wife.
3. What word does August repeat several times at the end of Act 2 Part 3?
4. What does Delia consider her most serious "sin" to be?
(a) Humiliating herself.
5. What does August say to the recorder in Act 2 Part 3 is "becoming an enemy to thought?"
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delia say was in the "last box" of her novel?
2. What do Chad and Dan argue over the risk of in Act 1 Part 7?
3. Why does Dan say he jumped into the water in the end of Act 1?
4. What does Chad learn about Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
5. Who suggests Jean call the County Sheriff in Act 2 Part 5?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)