|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does August say to the recorder that they left the house for the last time?
(a) August 8.
(b) July 7.
(c) October 12.
(d) September 1.
2. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
(a) The Chantawks.
(b) The Natchez.
(c) The Cherokee.
(d) The Mohicans.
3. What does Dan put on that makes Jean upset in Act 2?
(a) The copper beads.
(b) A feather headdress.
(c) A silver ring.
(d) The death mask.
4. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
(a) The excavation site.
(b) A funeral.
(c) His college graduation.
(d) His wedding.
5. What does August say to the recorder in Act 2 Part 3 is "becoming an enemy to thought?"
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2 Part 3, what does August claim is taken up "to blind him to the passing moon?"
2. Who persistently chases after Jean in Act 2, despite her protestations?
3. What does Cynthia do with the film of photographs of the artifacts in Act 2?
4. Whom does Delia refer to as a hustler in Act 2?
5. What does Dan say the God-King dressed in?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)