|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan rush in exclaiming to Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) They've found the grave of a god-king.
(b) The dam has flooded.
(c) They have lost everything.
(d) They've discovered the great temple.
2. Who reveals that the interstate won't be built to Chad?
3. What does August say was found in the lake in Act 2 Part 5?
(a) Chad's body.
(b) An oar from Chad's boat.
(c) Dan's body.
(d) The god-king mask.
4. What does August say to Delia at the end of Act 2 Part 4, as a means of lashing out at her?
(a) That he wished she were dead.
(b) That she was adopted.
(c) That he always hated her.
(d) That their father never cared about her writing.
5. What does Delia do to calm down the hysterical Jean in Act 2?
(a) She takes her outside.
(b) She makes her a drink.
(c) She calls for Cynthia.
(d) She slaps her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is August with in Act 2 Part 3?
2. What is the last image we see in the play?
3. Who does Chad take by the neck, claiming you can kill someone, by twisting it "in the right place?"
4. What literary term defines August's statement of blindness to the passing moon?
5. Who takes all of the artifacts at the end of the play?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)