|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. August refers to the dig as what in Act 2 Part 3?
(a) A miserable failure.
(b) The greatest acheivement of his life.
(c) The curse that cost him his marriage.
(d) A salvage operation in which we salvaged nothing.
2. What does Cynthia do with the film of photographs of the artifacts in Act 2?
(a) She gives it to August.
(b) She throws it into the lake.
(c) She unravels it.
(d) She gives it to Chad.
3. Who is mentioned by Cynthia is planning on driving down in the morning after the discovery?
(a) John Wilmore.
(c) Dr. Lefitt.
4. What does Dan rush in exclaiming to Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) They've discovered the great temple.
(b) They've found the grave of a god-king.
(c) The dam has flooded.
(d) They have lost everything.
5. What had Dan mentioned celebrating the discovery of the god-king to Jean with?
(a) A party.
(b) A case of beer.
(c) A fishing trip.
(d) A mescaline trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. Dan states that there's a law - "since 1954 - in this state - against" what?
2. What have August and Dan discovered at the beginning of Act 2?
3. The grave of the god-king represents what to August?
4. In Act 1 Part 7, August shows a slide photo of a man and says he's "the wise old bird who owns the place." Who is it?
5. What does August say about the lake in the beginning of Act 2 Part 2?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)