|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. August refers to the dig as what in Act 2 Part 3?
(a) The greatest acheivement of his life.
(b) A salvage operation in which we salvaged nothing.
(c) A miserable failure.
(d) The curse that cost him his marriage.
2. Why do Dan and August leave to go back to the dig site at the end of Act 2 Part 1?
(a) To look for more artifacts.
(b) To hide their findings.
(c) To protect it from looters.
(d) To cover it with tarps from the rain.
3. What is the top caste that Dan and August speak of for the ancient people?
(a) The Chiefs.
(b) The Nobles.
(c) The Suns.
(d) The Honored Men.
4. What does Dan put on that makes Jean upset in Act 2?
(a) The death mask.
(b) A feather headdress.
(c) A silver ring.
(d) The copper beads.
5. What does Dan rush in exclaiming to Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) They've discovered the great temple.
(b) They have lost everything.
(c) They've found the grave of a god-king.
(d) The dam has flooded.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chad and Dan argue over the risk of in Act 1 Part 7?
2. When does August say to the recorder that they left the house for the last time?
3. What does Jean claim the head of the department calls Dan to his face?
4. Who persistently chases after Jean in Act 2, despite her protestations?
5. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)