|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the mask that's been discovered made of?
2. Who is found in the dark wearing the god-king mask in Act 2 Part 5?
3. What is the last image we see in the play?
(a) August standing alone.
(b) A slide of Dan.
(c) The view of the house.
(d) The lake.
4. When Dan and Chad arrive drunk in Act 1 Part 7, who is silently sitting in the room?
5. When does August say to the recorder that they left the house for the last time?
(a) September 1.
(b) August 8.
(c) July 7.
(d) October 12.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan rush in exclaiming to Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
2. Which character says, "I wouldn't be a man. Not and carry all the dumbfounding load they've saddled themselves with?"
3. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
4. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
5. In Act 2 Part 3, what does August claim is taken up "to blind him to the passing moon?"
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)