|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says, "I wouldn't be a man. Not and carry all the dumbfounding load they've saddled themselves with?"
2. What has happened to Chad's Oldsmobile in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) It was stolen.
(b) He sold it.
(c) He painted it.
(d) He wrecked it.
3. Who is present at the opening of Act 2?
(a) Everyone except Kirsten.
(b) Cynthia, Jean and Dan.
(c) Dan, Chad and Kirsten.
(d) August and Delia.
4. When Dan and Chad arrive drunk in Act 1 Part 7, who is silently sitting in the room?
5. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
(a) When she was 7.
(b) When she was 9.
(c) When she was 12.
(d) When she was 17.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dan say he jumped into the water in the end of Act 1?
2. What does August say about the lake in the beginning of Act 2 Part 2?
3. The grave of the god-king represents what to August?
4. What is the top caste that Dan and August speak of for the ancient people?
5. What does the Chinese proverb say that Jean quotes?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)