|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan put on that makes Jean upset in Act 2?
(a) The death mask.
(b) A feather headdress.
(c) A silver ring.
(d) The copper beads.
2. What is being examined at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A slide.
(b) A polaroid.
(c) A shovel.
(d) The lake.
3. What does Dan rush in exclaiming to Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) They've found the grave of a god-king.
(b) They have lost everything.
(c) The dam has flooded.
(d) They've discovered the great temple.
4. Who is present at the opening of Act 2?
(a) Everyone except Kirsten.
(b) Cynthia, Jean and Dan.
(c) Dan, Chad and Kirsten.
(d) August and Delia.
5. Who enters to get a glass of milk at the end of Act 1?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it suggested that Jean call the Sheriff in Act 2 Part 5?
2. What class, or caste of people could marry anyone within the ancient caste system?
3. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
4. What do Chad and Dan argue over the risk of in Act 1 Part 7?
5. What does Dan suggest Delia write a book and title it?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)