|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters to get a glass of milk at the end of Act 1?
2. What does August accuse Chad of after the discovery at the dig?
(a) Cheating with his wife.
(b) Being a fool.
(c) Being only concerned with making a profit.
(d) Cheating him of money.
3. What does the Chinese proverb say that Jean quotes?
(a) A person is blessed once, but his troubles never come alone.
(b) If you save a man from drowning, you're responsible for him the rest of his life.
(c) A drop of water shall be returned with a burst of spring.
(d) You never step into the same river twice.
4. What does August say has never been discovered from Mississippian Culture?
(a) The grave of a god-king.
(b) Indications of cannibalism.
(c) An altar.
(d) Signs of poetry and literature.
5. What does Dan suggest Delia write a book and title it?
(a) The Last of the Mound Builders.
(b) The Jaskerville Extinction.
(c) The Dying of Blue Shoals.
(d) The Last of the Mohicans.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is present at the opening of Act 2?
2. When does August say to the recorder that they left the house for the last time?
3. What is the mask that's been discovered made of?
4. Who comes to the house looking for Dan in Act 3 Part 5?
5. The grave of the god-king represents what to August?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)