|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives an angry speech about Mr. Cochise, who was the creator of the awl-bone tool found at the site?
2. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
(a) When she was 9.
(b) When she was 12.
(c) When she was 7.
(d) When she was 17.
3. What does August say to Delia at the end of Act 2 Part 4, as a means of lashing out at her?
(a) That she was adopted.
(b) That he always hated her.
(c) That their father never cared about her writing.
(d) That he wished she were dead.
4. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
5. What does Delia ask Jean to do at the very end of Act 1?
(a) To turn off the lights.
(b) To close the door.
(c) To make her a drink.
(d) To leave her alone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the top caste that Dan and August speak of for the ancient people?
2. Who suggests Jean call the County Sheriff in Act 2 Part 5?
3. What does Chad learn about Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
4. When Dan and Chad arrive drunk in Act 1 Part 7, who is silently sitting in the room?
5. Who is August with in Act 2 Part 3?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)