|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the professor who taught Delia's book in Dan's college class?
(a) Dr. Smith.
(b) Dr. Levins.
(c) Dr. Howe.
(d) Dr. Landau.
2. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
(a) His wedding.
(b) The excavation site.
(c) His college graduation.
(d) A funeral.
3. What has happened to Chad's Oldsmobile in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) He wrecked it.
(b) It was stolen.
(c) He painted it.
(d) He sold it.
4. What do Chad and Dan argue over the risk of in Act 1 Part 7?
(a) Mixing beer with marijuana.
(b) Mixing beer and whiskey.
(c) Mixing beer and milk.
(d) Mixing whiskey with wine.
5. What does Chad learn about Jean in Act 2 Part 4?
(a) That she has written a book.
(b) That she's married.
(c) That she's pregnant.
(d) That she's in love with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
2. What does August accuse Chad of after the discovery at the dig?
3. What does Delia do to calm down the hysterical Jean in Act 2?
4. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
5. Who comes to the house looking for Dan in Act 3 Part 5?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)