|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the professor who taught Delia's book in Dan's college class?
(a) Dr. Smith.
(b) Dr. Landau.
(c) Dr. Howe.
(d) Dr. Levins.
2. What is being examined at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) The lake.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A slide.
(d) A polaroid.
3. What does August say about the lake in the beginning of Act 2 Part 2?
(a) It was a curse.
(b) It kept rising every day.
(c) It would not be built.
(d) It had flooded the dig site.
4. What class, or caste of people could marry anyone within the ancient caste system?
(a) The Suns.
(b) The Honored Men.
(c) The Chiefs.
(d) The Stinkards.
5. What does August say was found in the lake in Act 2 Part 5?
(a) Dan's body.
(b) The god-king mask.
(c) An oar from Chad's boat.
(d) Chad's body.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Dan mentioned celebrating the discovery of the god-king to Jean with?
2. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
3. What does Jean claim the head of the department calls Dan to his face?
4. When does August say Delia left the house she grew up in?
5. August states in Act 2 Part 3 to the recorder that at one time he had a doctorate in one hand and what in the other?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)