|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many mounds does August claim have been opened in North American discovery?
2. What kind of seeds does Kirsten find in the sifter in Act 2?
3. Who persistently chases after Jean in Act 2, despite her protestations?
4. The grave of the god-king represents what to August?
(a) His greatest disappointment.
(b) The end of the lake construction.
(c) The beginning of a new life.
(d) The most important find in 40-years' work.
5. What was the bone awl that August displays made from?
(a) A wolf.
(b) A rabbit.
(c) A coyote.
(d) A turkey.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1 Part 7, August shows a slide photo of a man and says he's "the wise old bird who owns the place." Who is it?
2. Why does Dan say he jumped into the water in the end of Act 1?
3. What does August say was found in the lake in Act 2 Part 5?
4. What had Dan mentioned celebrating the discovery of the god-king to Jean with?
5. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)