Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does August speak to in Act 2 Part 3?
2. What is Dan painting the copper beads with to preserve them in Act 2 Part 4?
(c) Nail polish.
3. August encounters a slide of himself in Act 2 Part 3. Where is he in the photograph?
(a) His college graduation.
(b) The excavation site.
(c) His wedding.
(d) A funeral.
4. What is the last image we see in the play?
(a) The lake.
(b) A slide of Dan.
(c) The view of the house.
(d) August standing alone.
5. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
(a) The Chantawks.
(b) The Cherokee.
(c) The Mohicans.
(d) The Natchez.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who takes all of the artifacts at the end of the play?
2. Who is August with in Act 2 Part 3?
3. What does Delia do to calm down the hysterical Jean in Act 2?
4. What does August say has never been discovered from Mississippian Culture?
5. What does the Chinese proverb say that Jean quotes?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)