|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of seeds does Kirsten find in the sifter in Act 2?
2. When Dan and Chad arrive drunk in Act 1 Part 7, who is silently sitting in the room?
3. Who does Chad take by the neck, claiming you can kill someone, by twisting it "in the right place?"
4. What does August say was found in the lake in Act 2 Part 5?
(a) Dan's body.
(b) The god-king mask.
(c) An oar from Chad's boat.
(d) Chad's body.
5. What time is it when Dan and Chad awaken Jean in the end of Act 1?
(a) 2:30 a.m.
(b) 3:00 a.m.
(c) 2:00 a.m.
(d) 1:30 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Delia say was in the "last box" of her novel?
2. How many mounds does August claim have been opened in North American discovery?
3. August states in Act 2 Part 3 to the recorder that at one time he had a doctorate in one hand and what in the other?
4. What is the top caste that Dan and August speak of for the ancient people?
5. What has happened to Chad's Oldsmobile in Act 2 Part 4?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)