|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 2 Part 3, what does August claim is taken up "to blind him to the passing moon?"
(b) A man's life work.
(c) A wife.
2. What literary term defines August's statement of blindness to the passing moon?
(c) Poetic metaphor.
3. What have August and Dan discovered at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) A burial site.
(b) A mask.
(c) A gold sceptor.
(d) A child's skeleton.
4. Who gives an angry speech about Mr. Cochise, who was the creator of the awl-bone tool found at the site?
5. Whom does Delia refer to as a hustler in Act 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last image we see in the play?
2. What is the life expectancy of the villagers where the dig is taking place?
3. Who takes all of the artifacts at the end of the play?
4. Who suggests the tribal people might have been cannibals?
5. What is the top caste that Dan and August speak of for the ancient people?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)