|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan put on that makes Jean upset in Act 2?
(a) A feather headdress.
(b) A silver ring.
(c) The death mask.
(d) The copper beads.
2. What does Delia compare the novel she wrote to in Act 2?
(a) A Chinese puzzle box.
(b) A riddle.
(c) All of the answers are true.
(d) A Russian doll.
3. Which character says, "I owe him my life, he's not got anything on me?"
4. What word does August repeat several times at the end of Act 2 Part 3?
5. What had Dan mentioned celebrating the discovery of the god-king to Jean with?
(a) A party.
(b) A fishing trip.
(c) A case of beer.
(d) A mescaline trip.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 1 Part 7, August shows a slide photo of a man and says he's "the wise old bird who owns the place." Who is it?
2. Who persistently chases after Jean in Act 2, despite her protestations?
3. In Act 2 Part 3, what does August claim is taken up "to blind him to the passing moon?"
4. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
5. Who is found in the dark wearing the god-king mask in Act 2 Part 5?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)