|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Jean called as a child?
(b) Mary Jean.
2. Which character says, "Jesus, dear God, but it's bleak here."
3. Who is left alone in the dark at the end of Act 1 Part 6?
4. What activity is Jean doing in Act 1 Part 4?
(b) Jumping rope.
5. What is Delia's last name?
6. What does Delia claim they were doing to her at the hospital?
(a) Making her well.
(b) Trying to kill her.
(c) Locking her away.
(d) Stealing her things.
7. What does Dan say he fell asleep wrapped around in New York?
(a) A fire-alarm box.
(b) A stop sign.
(c) A mailbox.
(d) A street post.
8. In Act 1, Dan says "A person isn't happy unless ________."
(a) They're building something.
(b) They're married.
(c) They have a legacy.
(d) They have died.
9. What does Dan claim is another name for the Temple Mound People?
(a) The Aztecs.
(b) The Jasker Tribe.
(c) The Adena.
(d) The Early Mississippian Culture.
10. Where does Jean develop an interest in medicine?
(a) At a camp.
(b) In school.
(c) From her grandmother.
(d) A mental institution.
11. Which character says, "The natives get restless at night. The dogs raid the hen houses?"
12. Who enters from upstairs in Act 1 Part 1 as the lights change to transition into the next scene?
(a) Cynthia and Kirsten.
(b) Delia and Chad.
(c) Kirsten and Delia.
(d) Chad and Jean.
13. What does Delia claim was the model for Camus' The Plague?
(a) New York.
(c) New Zealand.
14. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
15. What does Delia believe about the human eye from looking at charts as a child?
(a) That it could tell the future.
(b) That it emitted rays of light.
(c) That it could see through things.
(d) That it absorbed rays of light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is mentioned by Delia that wrote a book about the eye and vision?
2. Who comes in with a flashlight and discovers Delia in the living room in Act 1 Part 6?
3. What do Dan's notes state the two mounds in a village were for?
4. What does Cynthia say the posts were used for in Act 1?
5. Who arrives drunk at the door in the middle of the night in Act 1 Part 6?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)