|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
2. Who carries Delia into the house in Act 1?
(d) No one.
3. What is Delia's father's profession?
4. What is Jean called as a child?
(b) Mary Jean.
5. Which character says, in Act 1, "We'd be working somewhere else if our work here wasn't important?"
6. How does Dan say is the only way to feel completely safe on the sidewalks of New York?
(a) In daylight.
(c) Completely drunk.
(d) With a weapon.
7. At the beginning of Act 1 Part 6, there is a slide of a fire. What does August say this is?
(a) A weenie roast.
(b) A sacrifice ritual.
(c) The house burning.
(d) The tribal villagers.
8. In what month does the play begin?
9. How many houses does Cynthia surmise there might have been in the village?
10. What activity is Jean doing in Act 1 Part 4?
(b) Jumping rope.
11. Who calls Dan a Howdy-Dowdy, hale-fellow, nice guy in Act 1?
12. Jean says the women in her family have a history of what?
13. Who is camping near the house?
(a) A family from the town.
(c) A group of archeology students.
(d) A group of hunters.
14. How many villagers does Dan say supposedly were in Cahokia?
(a) Forty to fifty thousand.
(b) Sixty thousand.
(c) Three hundred.
(d) Ten thousand.
15. What does Dan claim is another name for the Temple Mound People?
(a) The Early Mississippian Culture.
(b) The Adena.
(c) The Jasker Tribe.
(d) The Aztecs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who develops a theory on musical organs having personalities as a child?
2. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
3. What does Chad offer to give Jean in Act 1?
4. Where does Dan attend college?
5. How is Kirsten related to Cynthia?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)