|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan say his roommate studied in college?
(a) Computer science.
(b) Medieval History.
2. What do Dan's notes state the two mounds in a village were for?
(a) The God-King and the Shaman.
(b) The Temple and the Graveyard.
(c) The God-King and the Temple.
(d) The Shaman and the Villagers.
3. What does Delia say she did after finishing her book?
(a) Hid it under her bed.
(b) Got drunk for three days.
(c) Made a fortune.
(d) Went to a party.
4. What is Delia's father's profession?
5. Jean says to Delia that the Temple Mound People were likely runaways from whom?
(a) The Aztecs.
(b) The Incas.
(c) The Toltecs.
(d) The Cherokee.
6. What did Delia's ex-husband's sell?
(b) Drilling equipment.
(c) Dental equipment.
(d) Men's ties.
7. Who carries Delia into the house in Act 1?
(c) No one.
8. Jean suggests to Delia in Act 1 Part 5 that what is different about the excavation this year versus the previous one?
(b) The atmosphere.
(c) The townspeople.
9. How many times does Cynthia say Delia has contacted them in the past 10 years?
(b) Once a year.
10. How many houses does Cynthia surmise there might have been in the village?
11. What is Dr. Jean Loggins' profession?
12. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
13. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
(a) The dam.
(b) A fire.
14. From where does Delia ship a trunk to August and Cynthia?
15. Who is mentioned by Delia that wrote a book about the eye and vision?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her father.
(c) August's ex-wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
2. What upsets Delia after the completion of her novel?
3. What is Delia's profession?
4. What is the setting at the very beginning of Act 1?
5. What is Delia's last name?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)