1. What is the name of the person to whom August speaks in the tape recorder?
2. What is the setting at the very beginning of Act 1?
3. In what month does the play begin?
4. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
5. How old is Professor August Howe?
6. How do we know when August is alone in his study?
7. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
This section contains 3,965 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)