Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1 Part 1
1. What is the name of the person to whom August speaks in the tape recorder?
2. What is the setting at the very beginning of Act 1?
3. In what month does the play begin?
4. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
5. How old is Professor August Howe?
6. How do we know when August is alone in his study?
7. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
8. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
9. What are the directions that August gives Dianne regarding...
This section contains 2,379 words|
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)