|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
2. Who arrives drunk at the door in the middle of the night in Act 1 Part 6?
3. How old is the character Chad Jasker?
4. What does Dan claim is another name for the Temple Mound People?
(a) The Aztecs.
(b) The Adena.
(c) The Jasker Tribe.
(d) The Early Mississippian Culture.
5. What is the name that August refers to the site as?
(a) Blue Shoals Village site.
(b) Jasker Village site.
(c) God-King Village site.
(d) Mountain Springs Village site.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act 2 Part 3, what does August claim is taken up "to blind him to the passing moon?"
2. What is the setting at the very beginning of Act 1?
3. Jean suggests to Delia in Act 1 Part 5 that what is different about the excavation this year versus the previous one?
4. What does Dan proceed to do after Delia's arrival in Act 1?
5. Dan says that in 1500 a tribe ended up in Mississippi. What were they called?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)