|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who enters from upstairs in Act 1 Part 1 as the lights change to transition into the next scene?
(a) Chad and Jean.
(b) Kirsten and Delia.
(c) Delia and Chad.
(d) Cynthia and Kirsten.
2. What does Delia ask Jean to do at the very end of Act 1?
(a) To turn off the lights.
(b) To make her a drink.
(c) To leave her alone.
(d) To close the door.
3. How does Dan say is the only way to feel completely safe on the sidewalks of New York?
(a) Completely drunk.
(b) In daylight.
(c) With a weapon.
4. Jean asks Delia in Act 1 Part 5 if she happens to have what?
(a) A tarot deck.
(b) A shovel.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A globe.
5. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
(a) Dan and Jean's house.
(b) Chad's house.
(c) August's house at the university.
(d) The house the archeologists were staying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan say the sign read when he woke up drunk in New York?
2. Who appears with Jean in front of the slide of the lake in Act 1?
3. What does Delia claim was the model for Camus' The Plague?
4. Which character is raised and taught by his/her grandmother?
5. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)