|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dan say the God-King dressed in?
(a) Swan feathers.
(b) Animal hides.
(c) Eagles feathers.
(d) Golden jewelry.
2. What does Cynthia say the posts were used for in Act 1?
3. Where does Dan take the archeology students in Act 2?
(a) To a motel.
(b) To the dig site.
(c) To his boat.
(d) To a cave.
4. What is Delia's father's profession?
5. Where does August say that his sister was "scraped off the street?"
(d) Eastern Asia.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Delia refer to as a hustler in Act 2?
2. What is shown on the slide that August states is out of place in Act 1 Part 4?
3. Who does Jean say the people on the dig want to fit into a particular pattern, although they know nothing about?
4. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
5. How old is Professor August Howe?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)