|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does August state on the recorder that he intends to do at the beginning of Act 1?
(a) Re-sort his life.
(b) Write a letter to his wife.
(c) Go through what is left of the wreckage of the expedition.
(d) Illustrate the current expedition.
2. What does Delia claim they were doing to her at the hospital?
(a) Trying to kill her.
(b) Stealing her things.
(c) Making her well.
(d) Locking her away.
3. Who is the author of the Aztec poem that is recited in Act 1?
(a) It is unknown.
(c) A God-King.
(d) The shaman it was buried by.
4. Who enters the darkness with a flashlight in the end of Act 1 Part 2?
5. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
(a) Chad's house.
(b) Dan and Jean's house.
(c) August's house at the university.
(d) The house the archeologists were staying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Chad and Dan argue over the risk of in Act 1 Part 7?
2. What does Dan ask August not to reveal to the others in early Act 1?
3. Where is the dig site located?
4. Who discovers the evidence of the village site?
5. What does Dan say the God-King dressed in?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)