|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2 Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Chad offer to give Jean in Act 1?
(a) His share of the lease.
(b) A dog.
(c) The house.
(d) The model.
2. Where does August say that his sister was "scraped off the street?"
(d) Eastern Asia.
3. What class, or caste of people could marry anyone within the ancient caste system?
(a) The Stinkards.
(b) The Suns.
(c) The Honored Men.
(d) The Chiefs.
4. What is the setting at the very beginning of Act 1?
(a) August's study.
(b) The university.
(c) The site of the dig.
(d) The kitchen of August's home.
5. Why does August have to go to the airport in Act 1?
(a) To get his sister.
(b) To fly to the university.
(c) To pick up Jean and Dan.
(d) To pick up his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
2. Who is present at the opening of Act 2?
3. What does Dan ask August not to reveal to the others in early Act 1?
4. What does Delia believe about the human eye from looking at charts as a child?
5. What does Dan say he fell asleep wrapped around in New York?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)