|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Dr. Jean Loggins?
2. Where does Jean develop an interest in medicine?
(a) At a camp.
(b) In school.
(c) A mental institution.
(d) From her grandmother.
3. How many villagers does Dan say supposedly were in Cahokia?
(a) Three hundred.
(b) Sixty thousand.
(c) Ten thousand.
(d) Forty to fifty thousand.
4. Who quotes Aztec poetry in Act 1?
5. Jean asks Delia in Act 1 Part 5 if she happens to have what?
(a) A shovel.
(b) A globe.
(c) A mirror.
(d) A tarot deck.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does August have to go to the airport in Act 1?
2. Delia talks of a soothsayer in Dombey and Son. Who changed the future in the book?
3. What does Cynthia say the posts were used for in Act 1?
4. Who does Jean say the people on the dig want to fit into a particular pattern, although they know nothing about?
5. What does August refer to Cynthia as when her photograph appears on a slide in Act 1?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)