|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Dan's notes state the two mounds in a village were for?
(a) The Shaman and the Villagers.
(b) The God-King and the Shaman.
(c) The Temple and the Graveyard.
(d) The God-King and the Temple.
2. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
(a) An interstate being built.
(b) The construction of a dam.
(c) Being shut down by preservationists.
(d) The lease ending.
3. What do Jean and Dan argue over in Act 1?
(a) His neglect of her.
(b) Her refusing to smoke the joint.
(c) Her refusing a glass of wine.
(d) Her decision to leave work.
4. What is the name of the person to whom August speaks in the tape recorder?
5. Delia admits to Jean in Act 1 that she is what?
(a) A hypochondriac.
(c) A liar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dan ask August not to reveal to the others in early Act 1?
2. What does Delia say in Act 1 that she is frantically beating the bushes for?
3. How old is Kirsten?
4. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
5. Which character says, "Jesus, dear God, but it's bleak here."
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)