|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times does Cynthia say Delia has contacted them in the past 10 years?
(b) Once a year.
2. Jean says the women in her family have a history of what?
3. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
(a) Performance Art.
(b) Visual Effect.
(c) Projectionist Theater.
(d) Multimedia Theater.
4. Jean says to Delia that the Temple Mound People were likely runaways from whom?
(a) The Incas.
(b) The Aztecs.
(c) The Cherokee.
(d) The Toltecs.
5. What house is shown in the first slides in Act 1?
(a) The house the archeologists were staying.
(b) Dan and Jean's house.
(c) Chad's house.
(d) August's house at the university.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is raised and taught by his/her grandmother?
2. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
3. What does August say that they were racing against early in Act 1?
4. Jean says that in one village six men were laid out ceremonially with what cut off?
5. Who does Kirsten ask Delia about in Act 1 Part 4?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)