|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Kirsten related to Cynthia?
(a) She is her neice.
(b) She is her daughter.
(c) She is her sister.
(d) She is her adopted daughter.
2. Which character does August say is coming to stay with them unexpectedly?
3. Where does August say that his sister was "scraped off the street?"
(a) Eastern Asia.
4. What does Delia claim was the model for Camus' The Plague?
(a) New Zealand.
(b) New York.
5. What did Delia's ex-husband's sell?
(a) Drilling equipment.
(b) Dental equipment.
(c) Men's ties.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the lights begin to reveal at the end of Act 1 Part 1?
2. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
3. How many houses does Cynthia surmise there might have been in the village?
4. How many students are there to assist on the dig?
5. Who comes to comfort Kirsten at the end of Act 1 Part 2?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)