|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name that August refers to the site as?
(a) Blue Shoals Village site.
(b) God-King Village site.
(c) Jasker Village site.
(d) Mountain Springs Village site.
2. What do Jean and Dan argue over in Act 1?
(a) Her decision to leave work.
(b) Her refusing to smoke the joint.
(c) His neglect of her.
(d) Her refusing a glass of wine.
3. Which character says, "Jesus, dear God, but it's bleak here."
4. What is the name of the person to whom August speaks in the tape recorder?
5. Jean asks Chad if he will move the house when the lake comes in. What is his response?
(a) He has already sold it.
(b) It isn't worth the cost.
(c) They will build a new one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Dan's notes state the two mounds in a village were for?
2. What is the term that defines Landford Wilson's use of a projector in The Mound Builders?
3. What does Dan claim is another name for the Temple Mound People?
4. What does August refer to Cynthia as when her photograph appears on a slide in Act 1?
5. Jean says the women in her family have a history of what?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)