|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1 Part 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Act 1, what does Chad say almost prevented the house from being livable?
(c) A fire.
(d) The dam.
2. What do Jean and Dan argue over in Act 1?
(a) His neglect of her.
(b) Her refusing to smoke the joint.
(c) Her decision to leave work.
(d) Her refusing a glass of wine.
3. What are the directions that August gives Dianne regarding his recording?
(a) To mail them to the university.
(b) To type them up.
(c) To listen to them.
(d) To match them with the corresponding slides.
4. What does Dan ask August not to reveal to the others in early Act 1?
(a) That he is leaving.
(b) That Jean is sick.
(c) That he has married Jean.
(d) That Jean is pregnant.
5. What does Delia claim they were doing to her at the hospital?
(a) Making her well.
(b) Locking her away.
(c) Stealing her things.
(d) Trying to kill her.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where does Delia ship a trunk to August and Cynthia?
2. Who is the author of the Aztec poem that is recited in Act 1?
3. How many summers did August say that they had previously spent excavating at the site in Act 1?
4. Where on the set do the projections appear, according to the stage directions?
5. How many students are there to assist on the dig?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)