Mid-Book Test (up to Scene 5)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does Mother Courage think Eilif is in high favor of the commander?
2. The older soldier says that the young soldier is ______.
3. Why does the officer sell bullets for such a cheap price?
4. Mother Courage says the young soldier listens to her because _______________.
5. Mother Courage observes that there is no ______ in being seated.
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Why does Mother Courage continue to talk with the sergeant and recruiting officer even...
This section contains 1,029 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)