Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why should the cook talk quietly when he is talking to Mother Courage about the inn?
(a) So Kattrin can't hear him.
(b) Because Kattrin is trying to sleep.
(c) So he doesn't wake the parson.
(d) Because he has an annoying voice.
2. What does the chaplain call the cook?
(a) A fool.
(b) A Don Juan.
(c) A wizard.
(d) A coward.
3. The chaplain has _____ feelings for Mother Courage.
4. Where is Mother Courage when the soldiers come to the farmhouse?
(a) In town.
(b) She's been kidnapped.
(d) At the river.
5. According to the cook, what kind of life is a cook's life?
(a) A prosperous life.
(b) A lonely life.
(c) A dog's life.
(d) A good life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother Courage not know at the end of the play?
2. What are people shouting at the beginning of Scene 8?
3. In Scene 10, Mother Courage and Kattrin stop at a ______ to listen to a woman sing.
4. A soldier tells Kattrin if she comes down from the roof and takes them to her mother, they will ______________.
5. What instrument does Kattrin use in Scene 11?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)