|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the chaplain's opinion, where do commanders grow?
(a) In the heart.
(b) On trees.
(c) In the ground.
(d) At home.
2. The soldiers threaten Kattrin by saying if she doesn't stop her commotion they will smash ______.
(a) Her supplies.
(b) Her wagon.
(c) A clock.
(d) The house.
3. Instead of bells, what will there be at the commander's funeral?
(a) Live music.
(c) Gun shots.
4. In Scene 10, Mother Courage and Kattrin stop at a ______ to listen to a woman sing.
5. Why doesn't the peasant want the soldiers to kill their cattle?
(a) They're vegetarians.
(b) They will starve.
(c) They will go broke.
(d) Their father will be mad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the voice from the house offer to the cook?
2. The peasant woman calls Kattrin a ______ when she tells her to stop drumming.
3. Why does Kattrin go to the roof?
4. Why doesn't Mother Courage want bed feathers?
5. What does the cook call the chaplain when they fight over Mother Courage?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)