|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Courage claims that Kattrin would still be alive if the peasants hadn't told her about _______.
(a) Eilif's death.
(b) The drum.
(c) The food.
(d) The children.
2. How does the cook propose that he and Mother Courage call to the parson?
(a) They knock on his door.
(b) They sing.
(c) They scream.
(d) They drum.
3. Why is the cook angry with the chaplain when he returns?
(a) He is trying to marry Kattrin.
(b) He is a thief.
(c) He told Mother Courage to buy supplies.
(d) He is flirting with Mother Courage.
4. What is the cook's name, according to Yvette?
(a) John Doe.
(b) Uncle Sam.
(c) Peter Piper.
(d) Don Juan.
5. The first soldier threatens that he will kill the cattle if the peasants are not ______.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the peseants' ladder to get to the roof?
2. Instead of bells, what will there be at the commander's funeral?
3. Why won't they ring bells for the commander's funeral?
4. The soldiers threaten Kattrin by saying if she doesn't stop her commotion they will smash ______.
5. Why couldn't Kattrin pull the cart by herself?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)