|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mother Courage not know at the end of the play?
(a) She is sick.
(b) Eilif is dead.
(c) She is a wanted woman.
(d) Her home's been destroyed.
2. What does Mother Courage promise to Kattrin when there is peace?
(b) A husband.
(c) A child.
(d) A house.
3. The first soldier threatens that he will kill the cattle if the peasants are not ______.
4. In the chaplain's opinion, where do commanders grow?
(a) In the ground.
(b) On trees.
(c) At home.
(d) In the heart.
5. The peasant woman calls Kattrin a ______ when she tells her to stop drumming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Mother Courage says that she still has _______, which gives her hope to carry on.
2. Why won't the clerk go to the commander's funeral?
3. What does Mother Courage sing to Kattrin's body?
4. How does the cook propose that he and Mother Courage call to the parson?
5. Where is the inn the cook inherited?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)