|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the peseants' ladder to get to the roof?
(a) On the roof.
(b) In town.
(d) In the shed.
2. Where is Mother Courage when the soldiers come to the farmhouse?
(b) At the river.
(c) She's been kidnapped.
(d) In town.
3. How does Kattrin react to the soldiers' attempts to silence her?
(a) She laughs.
(b) She throws things at them.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She does what they ask.
4. What does the chaplain call the cook?
(a) A coward.
(b) A Don Juan.
(c) A fool.
(d) A wizard.
5. Instead of bells, what will there be at the commander's funeral?
(c) Live music.
(d) Gun shots.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the cook's name, according to Yvette?
2. Why do Mother Courage, Kattrin, and the cook stop at the parson's house?
3. What does the cook try to exchange for dinner?
4. What does the cook call the chaplain when they fight over Mother Courage?
5. The first soldier threatens that he will kill the cattle if the peasants are not ______.
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)