|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before she leaves the peasants' farmhouse, what does Mother Courage get for Kattrin from the wagon?
(b) Her doll.
(c) Fresh clothes.
(d) A cloth.
2. What prayer do the peasants pray when the soldiers are threatening them in their farmhouse?
(a) Our Father.
(b) The Forgiveness Song.
(d) Hail Mary.
3. Where is the inn the cook inherited?
4. Why does Mother Courage leave to go to the market after peace is declared?
(a) To chase after the chaplain.
(b) To send a letter.
(c) To find Eilif.
(d) To sell her supplies.
5. In the chaplain's opinion, wars can look forward to ________ futures.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead of going with the cook to the inn, what does Mother Courage do at the end of Scene 9?
2. Why is Mother Courage encouraged to leave the farmhouse quickly and not stay with Kattrin's body?
3. Why has the cook come back to Mother Courage when peace is declared?
4. Why doesn't Mother Courage want peace?
5. What instrument does Kattrin use in Scene 11?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)