Short Answer Questions Key
1. Why does the recruiting officer say you can't take a man's word anymore?
No one has any sense of honor.
2. What is the sergeant's problem with peace?
There is no organization.
3. What does Mother Courage run with through the bombardment, giving her her nickname?
Fifty loaves of bread.
4. What does the recruiting officer think the army needs?
5. What is Swiss Cheese's real name?
6. Swiss Cheese takes after a _____ man.
7. Where is Kattrin's father from?
8. What does the sergeant predict Swiss Cheese's nationality is?
This section contains 4,157 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)