|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What isn't Mother Courage lending out to soldiers when the Catholic soldiers invade the camp?
2. What does the clerk know about Mother Courage?
(a) She is a good businesswoman.
(b) She is a legend.
(c) She betrayed her children.
(d) She was hiding Swiss Cheese.
3. Mother Courage tells Kattrin that ____ is a gift from God.
(a) Good sense.
4. What does Mother Courage run with through the bombardment, giving her her nickname?
(a) Fifty loaves of bread.
(b) An important message.
(c) Her children.
(d) Medical supplies.
5. In Scene 10, Mother Courage and Kattrin stop at a ______ to listen to a woman sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. The older soldier says that the young soldier is ______.
2. The young soldier says he won't stand for ________.
3. Before she leaves the peasants' farmhouse, what does Mother Courage get for Kattrin from the wagon?
4. Mother Courage is afraid they will make Kattrin a ____ if the soldiers see her in Yvette's clothes.
5. What song does the cook sing to the parson?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)