|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mother Courage claim her price is a good one for a bird at this time?
(a) They are in a siege.
(b) They are in season.
(c) They are going extinct.
(d) They are in high demand.
2. How does Yvette look after all these years when she rejoins Mother Courage?
3. What bible passage does the chaplain quote after Eilif's story?
(a) The Lord made 500 loaves out of 5.
(b) Moses parting the sea.
(c) Jesus' crucifixion.
(d) The burning bush.
4. What animal whispers in "The Song of Great Capitulation"?
(a) A cat.
(b) A beaver.
(c) A bird.
(d) A snake.
5. Why doesn't Mother Courage want bed feathers?
(a) Because no one has beds.
(b) Because she's allergic.
(c) Because she's morally opposed to them.
(d) Because she already has some.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the chaplain's opinion, where do commanders grow?
2. What does Mother Courage run with through the bombardment, giving her her nickname?
3. When Eilif wants to join the army, Mother Courage tells him he's never happy until he's _______.
4. What are the peasants Eilif attacks doing with their food?
5. Why does Yvette sing "The Fraternization Song"?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)