|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Mother Courage observes that there is no ______ in being seated.
2. What is so special about the capon Mother Courage tries to sell?
(a) It had many children.
(b) It could live forever.
(c) It was magical.
(d) It was intelligent.
3. How much does Mother Courage try to sell the capon to the Cook for?
(a) Ten hellers.
(b) Fifty hellers.
(c) Sixty hellers.
(d) Seventy hellers.
4. The older soldier says that the young soldier is ______.
5. What is Mother Courage's opinion of the commander?
(a) He is ignorant.
(b) He is a bad commander.
(c) He is intelligent.
(d) He is brave.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mother Courage draw a black cross for "death"?
2. Why does the older soldier tell the young soldier to be quiet?
3. What does Mother Courage decide to do at the end of the scene?
4. What does Mother Courage live off of?
5. Why does Mother Courage tear slips of paper?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)