|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Swiss Cheese takes after a _____ man.
2. What isn't Mother Courage lending out to soldiers when the Catholic soldiers invade the camp?
3. Why does Eilif sing "The Song of the Wise Woman and the Soldier"?
(a) To pass the time.
(b) Because it's about him.
(c) Because it is the commander's favorite.
(d) Because his mother taught him.
4. What is the sergeant's problem with peace?
(a) There is no organization.
(b) Peace is boring.
(c) He has to see his wife more.
(d) He doesn't make any money.
5. How cheaply does the officer sell bullets for?
(a) 10 hellers.
(b) 50 hellers.
(c) 2 guilders.
(d) 3 guilders.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Eilif want from Mother Courage when he sends her a message?
2. What does Mother Courage compare the officers taking her son into the army to?
3. What does the recruiting officer offer Eilif if he joins the army?
4. What does the chaplain call Kattrin?
5. Mother Courage is afraid they will make Kattrin a ____ if the soldiers see her in Yvette's clothes.
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)