|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the peasants Eilif attacks doing with their food?
(a) They have none.
(b) Hiding it.
(c) Throwing it away.
(d) Selling it.
2. What is so special about the capon Mother Courage tries to sell?
(a) It could live forever.
(b) It was magical.
(c) It had many children.
(d) It was intelligent.
3. What does Mother Courage compare mixing the slips of paper in the helmet to?
(b) A garden.
(c) Dust in the wind.
(d) A mother's womb.
4. What does the sergeant predict Swiss Cheese's nationality is?
5. What is Swiss Cheese's real name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mother Courage run with through the bombardment, giving her her nickname?
2. In Eilif's story, what does he do when the peasants have him cornered?
3. How much does the cook end up buying the capon for?
4. How much does Mother Courage try to sell the capon to the Cook for?
5. Why does Mother Courage have her opinion of the commander?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)