|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the sergeant predict Swiss Cheese's nationality is?
2. People avoid Yvette like a ______ because they think she's sick.
(b) Stinking fish.
(d) Tax collector.
3. What does Mother Courage compare the officers taking her son into the army to?
(a) A moth to a flame.
(b) Easy as pie.
(c) Taking candy from a baby.
(d) A lamb to the slaughter.
4. What does the chaplain call Kattrin?
(a) A captivating young person.
(b) A princess.
(c) An eyesore.
(d) A plague.
5. Where is Kattrin's father from?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mother Courage's advice to Kattrin about soldiers?
2. What does Mother Courage compare mixing the slips of paper in the helmet to?
3. What regiment is Mother Courage's family from?
4. Why does Mother Courage tear slips of paper?
5. Mother Courage thinks Eilif should be ashamed of himself for speculating about ______________.
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)