Quiz: Scene 8 to Scenes 9-10
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is Mother Courage finally tired of after traveling with the army for so long?
d) The cook talking.
2. Why is Eilif being killed?
a) He stole the Chief's wife.
b) He attacked peasants.
c) He's a traitor.
d) He is a lazy soldier.
3. Why couldn't Kattrin pull the cart by herself?
a) She is bad with directions.
b) War terrifies her.
c) She is too weak.
d) People will take advantage of her.
4. How does the cook refer to Mother Courage when the chaplain insults her?
a) His mother.
b) His girlfriend.
c) His sister.
d) His boss.
5. What does the cook try...
This section contains 296 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)