1. Why does the recruiting officer say you can't take a man's word anymore?
(a) No one has any sense of honor.
(b) His best friend stole from him.
(c) He is angry with the king.
(d) His wife cheated on him.
2. What is the sergeant's problem with peace?
(a) There is no organization.
(b) Peace is boring.
(c) He doesn't make any money.
(d) He has to see his wife more.
3. What does Mother Courage run with through the bombardment, giving her her nickname?
(a) Medical supplies.
(b) Her children.
(c) Fifty loaves of bread.
(d) An important message.
4. What does the recruiting officer think the army needs?
(d) Women soldiers.
5. What is Swiss Cheese's real name?
6. Swiss Cheese takes after a _____ man.
7. Where is Kattrin's father from?
8. What does the sergeant predict Swiss Cheese's nationality is?
This section contains 4,157 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)