|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
(a) Hold plays.
(b) Play solitaire.
(c) Watch television.
(d) Play scrabble.
2. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(b) Old Thrashburg's.
3. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(b) A screening field that hides the crash site.
(c) A holographic in-flight movie.
(d) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
4. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) In a storage container under his bed.
(b) On a windowsill.
(c) On a shelf in plain view.
(d) Locked inside a cupboard.
5. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Random born?
2. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
3. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
4. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
5. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
2. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
3. How does Ford get the new Guide out of the Guide offices?
4. Why is Ford worried about the new Guide?
5. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
6. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
7. How was Ford saved the second time he jumped out the window of the Guide building?
8. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
9. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
10. What does Tricia learn when she calls her television station from the editing booth?
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)