|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
2. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(b) A holographic in-flight movie.
(c) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
(d) A screening field that hides the crash site.
3. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Lagma hounds.
(b) Pikka birds.
(c) Diddo cats.
(d) Grulp slugs.
4. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(d) Old Thrashburg's.
5. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
2. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
3. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
4. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
5. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
2. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
3. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
4. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
5. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
6. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
7. What does Tricia learn when she calls her television station from the editing booth?
8. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
9. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
10. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)