|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia make a model of on the alien computer system on Rupert?
(b) The solar system.
(c) The alien city.
2. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
3. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
(a) With sarcasm.
(b) With joy.
(c) With fear.
(d) With anger.
4. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 40 minutes.
(b) Around 2 hours.
(c) Around 20 minutes.
(d) Around 4 hours.
5. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
2. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
3. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
4. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
5. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
2. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
3. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
4. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
5. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
6. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
7. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
8. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
9. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
10. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 743 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)