|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He stares.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He shrugs.
(d) He faints.
2. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
(a) He sees his Guide.
(b) He hears a scream.
(c) He sees a spaceship landing.
(d) He sees a flash of lightning.
3. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around six hundred yards.
(b) Around three hundred yards.
(c) Around nine hundred yards.
(d) Around a hundred yards.
4. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
(b) She uses it to carve wood.
(c) She uses it to dig up stones.
(d) She uses it to throw at a target.
5. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
(a) The Almighty's realm.
(b) Far and away.
(c) The other side.
(d) The domain of the King.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
2. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
3. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
4. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
5. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ford get the new Guide out of the Guide offices?
2. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
3. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
4. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
5. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
6. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
7. What does the man who accosts Ford and Arthur when they enter the London club say?
8. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
9. What does Tricia learn when she calls her television station from the editing booth?
10. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)