|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(d) Spacial dimensions.
2. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) Who let the Guide get away.
(b) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(c) Why Ford is there.
(d) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
3. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around six hundred yards.
(b) Around a hundred yards.
(c) Around nine hundred yards.
(d) Around three hundred yards.
4. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In the bath.
(b) In hyperspace.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In his sleep.
5. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
(a) He sees his Guide.
(b) He sees a flash of lightning.
(c) He hears a scream.
(d) He sees a spaceship landing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
2. Where was Random born?
3. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
4. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
5. After Trillian left Random with Arthur, what story did she go to cover?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
2. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
3. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
4. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
5. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
6. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
7. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
8. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
9. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
10. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 774 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)