|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
(a) With joy.
(b) With fear.
(c) With anger.
(d) With sarcasm.
2. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 100 miles an hour.
(b) Over 20 miles an hour.
(c) Over 2 miles an hour.
(d) Over 50 miles an hour.
3. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Ride it!
(b) Be gone!
(c) Good riddance!
4. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) A train.
(b) A spaceship.
(d) An earthquake.
5. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
2. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
3. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
4. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
5. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
2. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
3. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
4. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
5. What does the man who accosts Ford and Arthur when they enter the London club say?
6. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
7. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
8. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
9. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
10. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 761 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)