|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) A handful of dust.
(b) A purple flower.
(c) A pikka bird.
(d) A handful of wheat.
2. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
3. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A flower.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A butterfly.
(d) A bird.
4. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
(a) It should say nothing at all.
(b) Whatever it says, she won't listen.
(c) Every word is offensive.
(d) It should say what it likes.
5. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) In hyperspace.
(d) In the bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the other two creatures give her?
2. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
3. After Trillian left Random with Arthur, what story did she go to cover?
4. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
5. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
2. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
3. What does Random find at the crash site?
4. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
5. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
6. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
7. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
8. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
9. How does Ford get the new Guide out of the Guide offices?
10. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
This section contains 789 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)