|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
2. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
(a) He doesn't understand.
(b) She's sorry.
(c) He hates her.
(d) She hates him.
3. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 50 miles an hour.
(b) Over 100 miles an hour.
(c) Over 20 miles an hour.
(d) Over 2 miles an hour.
4. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
(c) New York City.
(d) Fort Knox.
5. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
(a) Love Me Tender.
(b) The Yellow Rose of Texas.
(c) Fools Fall in Love.
(d) You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
2. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
3. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
4. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
5. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
2. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
3. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
4. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
5. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
6. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
7. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
8. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
9. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
10. What does the man who accosts Ford and Arthur when they enter the London club say?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)