|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
(a) The domain of the King.
(b) The other side.
(c) Far and away.
(d) The Almighty's realm.
2. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
(b) A screening field that hides the crash site.
(c) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(d) A holographic in-flight movie.
3. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
4. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) In a storage container under his bed.
(b) On a windowsill.
(c) On a shelf in plain view.
(d) Locked inside a cupboard.
5. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) The London Zoo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
2. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
3. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
4. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
5. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
2. How was Ford saved the second time he jumped out the window of the Guide building?
3. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
4. Why is Ford worried about the new Guide?
5. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
6. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
7. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
8. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
9. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
10. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)