|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(b) Old Thrashburg's.
2. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bird.
3. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something clever and obscure.
(b) Something death-defying.
(c) Something impossible.
(d) Something simple and obvious.
4. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
5. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
(a) At a waiter carrying a tray of drinks.
(b) At Trillian.
(c) At Arthur.
(d) At the glasses behind the bar.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
2. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
3. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
4. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
5. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
2. How was Ford saved the second time he jumped out the window of the Guide building?
3. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
4. What does Random find at the crash site?
5. Why is Ford worried about the new Guide?
6. How does Ford get the new Guide out of the Guide offices?
7. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
8. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
9. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
10. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
This section contains 778 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)