|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(d) Spacial dimensions.
2. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In the bath.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) In hyperspace.
(d) In a bar.
3. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Trillian Astra.
(b) Random Astra.
(c) Ford Prefect.
(d) Arthur Dent.
4. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
(a) High snakeskin boots.
(b) Blue suede shoes.
(c) Black and white oxfords.
(d) Red sandals.
5. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something death-defying.
(b) Something impossible.
(c) Something simple and obvious.
(d) Something clever and obscure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
2. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
3. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
4. What middle name does Random give?
5. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
2. How was Ford saved the second time he jumped out the window of the Guide building?
3. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
4. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
5. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
6. Describe how the Sandwich Maker makes a sandwich.
7. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
8. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
9. What does the man who accosts Ford and Arthur when they enter the London club say?
10. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
This section contains 785 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)