|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around three hundred yards.
(b) Around nine hundred yards.
(c) Around a hundred yards.
(d) Around six hundred yards.
2. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About a hundred yards.
(b) About ten miles.
(c) About two miles.
(d) About forty miles.
3. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(a) Spacial dimensions.
4. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 2 miles an hour.
(b) Over 20 miles an hour.
(c) Over 50 miles an hour.
(d) Over 100 miles an hour.
5. What do the other two creatures give her?
(a) A flower and a blade of grass.
(b) A cup and a piece of paper.
(c) A rock and a stick.
(d) A button and a piece of gum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
2. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
3. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
4. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
5. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the man who accosts Ford and Arthur when they enter the London club say?
2. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
3. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
4. How does Ford react when he first sees a pikka bird?
5. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
6. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
7. How does Ford get the new Guide out of the Guide offices?
8. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
9. How was Ford saved the second time he jumped out the window of the Guide building?
10. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
This section contains 754 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)