|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Corporate lawyers.
(b) Marketing directors.
(c) Presidents and vice-presidents.
(d) Insurance company directors.
2. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(b) Who let the Guide get away.
(c) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
(d) Why Ford is there.
3. Where was Random born?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) On a star.
(c) In a nightclub.
(d) On a spaceship.
4. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
(a) Hold plays.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Play scrabble.
(d) Play solitaire.
5. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) A purple flower.
(b) A pikka bird.
(c) A handful of dust.
(d) A handful of wheat.
Short Answer Questions
1. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
2. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
3. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
4. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
5. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)