|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of London is Tricia's video editing suite?
(b) Covent Garden.
2. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
(a) To afford a vacation on an intergalactic cruiser.
(b) To check off the box that says he's completed his orders.
(c) To manage to be demoted and have another Vogon take his place as captain.
(d) To retire quiety to a small planet where he can grow asparagus.
3. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) Who let the Guide get away.
(b) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
(c) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(d) Why Ford is there.
4. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
(a) It's too salty.
(b) It's good.
(c) It's too bland.
(d) It's wretched.
5. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
(a) Check into a hotel.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) Go to a four-star restaurant.
(d) Go to a museum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
2. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
3. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
4. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
5. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
2. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
3. Why is Ford worried about the new Guide?
4. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
5. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
6. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
7. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
8. Describe the monument that marks the location where the species Vogon Vogonblurtus first appeared.
9. How does Ford react when he first sees a pikka bird?
10. What does the man who accosts Ford and Arthur when they enter the London club say?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)