|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Trillian Astra.
(b) Random Astra.
(c) Ford Prefect.
(d) Arthur Dent.
2. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(b) Be gone!
(c) Ride it!
(d) Good riddance!
3. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
(a) The spaceport.
(b) The floor.
(c) The sun.
(d) Blank space.
4. What does Tricia make a model of on the alien computer system on Rupert?
(a) The alien city.
(d) The solar system.
5. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 4 hours.
(b) Around 2 hours.
(c) Around 40 minutes.
(d) Around 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
2. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
3. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
4. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
5. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the interview between Tricia and Random go?
2. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
3. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
4. How does Ford react when he first sees a pikka bird?
5. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
6. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
7. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
8. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
9. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
10. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)