|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
(a) Wind whips through the valley.
(b) The bulb burns out.
(c) The rain begins.
(d) Lightning flashes through the sky.
2. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A spaceship.
(c) A train.
3. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Presidents and vice-presidents.
(b) Insurance company directors.
(c) Corporate lawyers.
(d) Marketing directors.
4. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) The London Zoo.
(b) Big Ben.
(c) London Bridge.
(d) The Tower of London.
5. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
(a) She's sorry.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He doesn't understand.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What middle name does Random give?
2. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
3. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
4. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
5. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)