|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About forty miles.
(b) About ten miles.
(c) About two miles.
(d) About a hundred yards.
2. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) On a windowsill.
(b) In a storage container under his bed.
(c) On a shelf in plain view.
(d) Locked inside a cupboard.
3. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
4. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(c) Old Thrashburg's.
5. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Marketing directors.
(b) Insurance company directors.
(c) Corporate lawyers.
(d) Presidents and vice-presidents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
2. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
3. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
4. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
5. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
2. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
3. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
4. What does Random find at the crash site?
5. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
6. Why is Ford worried about the new Guide?
7. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
8. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
9. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
10. Why is Tricia upset by the video footage she has brought back from her trip into space?
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)