|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(d) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
2. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
(a) Less weird.
(b) Less annoying.
(c) The same.
(d) Less tasty.
3. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Random's television.
(b) Arthur's old Guide.
(c) Random's watch.
(d) The new Guide.
4. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
(a) She pretends she doesn't hear him.
(b) She apologizes but leaves.
(c) She hits him with a rock.
(d) She shrugs and leaves.
5. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(d) Old Thrashburg's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
2. What astrological sign is the Grebulon leader?
3. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
4. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
5. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)