|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
2. How long does it take Ford to complete his business in the virtual reality after satisfying the authorities of his right to be there?
(a) Five minutes.
(b) Fifteen minutes
(c) An hour.
(d) A half hour.
3. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Burning oil.
(b) Dry leaves.
(c) Fried goats.
(d) Cat-infested back alleys.
4. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
(a) ExtraLence Securities.
(b) UniViolet Corporation.
(c) MegaGlom Limited.
(d) InfiniDim Enterprises.
5. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) The desk.
(b) Another one of the armored men.
(c) The editor.
(d) The window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
2. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
3. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
4. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
5. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
2. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
3. What worries Ford about what's happened during his visit to the Guide?
4. What does Ford realize is odd about the thirteenth floor of the Guide building?
5. How does the Grebulon ship computer know about the hole in the ship?
6. What does Ford steal from his new editor?
7. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
8. How does Tricia hope to get an audition for the job she wants?
9. How does Ford return the card he stole from his editor?
10. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)