|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
(a) He looks for a guide that will point him forward.
(b) He heads toward the most colorful element.
(c) He heads as far downward as possible.
(d) He heads toward the most prominent landmark.
2. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Cats stalking mice.
(b) Parrots and other birds.
(c) Stars floating around the sky.
(d) Burglars falling out of trees.
3. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
4. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
(a) InfiniDim Enterprises.
(b) MegaGlom Limited.
(c) ExtraLence Securities.
(d) UniViolet Corporation.
5. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A new PR agency.
(c) A recent tax audit.
(d) A new ad campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
2. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
3. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
5. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
2. Explain WSOGMM.
3. What does Ford say to the armed men who are in the editor's office?
4. What does Ford steal from his new editor?
5. At the relocation office, when Arthur imagines himself back on Earth, what does he imagine doing?
6. How do the aliens on Arthur's new planet physically differ from humans?
7. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
8. According to Eric the gardener, what happened to Mrs. Williams' cat?
9. What is the old lady at the cave doing, when Arthur comes to see her?
10. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)