|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford find that has replaced the piece of furniture for which he aimed?
(a) A security robot.
(b) A fax machine.
(c) A table filled with bottles.
(d) A small tank.
2. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
(a) To sleep.
(b) To leave.
(c) To make money.
(d) To gain power.
3. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
(a) Talk his way out of the situation.
(b) Use the security robot as a distraction.
(c) Give himself up.
(d) Fight his way out of the situation.
4. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A dandelion.
(b) A clover.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A fern.
5. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It explodes.
(b) It is corrupt.
(c) It flies into space.
(d) It crumbles to dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
2. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
3. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
4. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
5. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the herring sandwich experiment.
2. What does Ford say to the armed men who are in the editor's office?
3. According to Eric the gardener, what happened to Mrs. Williams' cat?
4. What is the old lady at the cave doing, when Arthur comes to see her?
5. How does Arthur recognize the maps of NowWhat?
6. How does Tricia fail her interview?
7. What does Eric want Tricia to do when she gets home?
8. How does Ford stop himself from falling?
9. What does Tricia think is happening when the spaceship lands in her yard?
10. How do the aliens on Arthur's new planet physically differ from humans?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)