|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) Neither wants a British accent.
(b) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(c) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(d) Both want a British accent.
2. What does Ford's new editor give him?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A corporate ID.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A bill.
3. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) Another one of the armored men.
(b) The window.
(c) The desk.
(d) The editor.
4. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Over a hundred feet.
(b) Fifty or sixty feet.
(c) Eighty or ninety feet.
(d) Twenty or thirty feet.
5. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
(a) Her interview with the astrologer.
(b) Her previous experience with an alien.
(c) Her audition for the New York show.
(d) Her British accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
2. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
3. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
4. What do the aliens enjoy monitoring?
5. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What animal do the armed men in the editor's office remind Ford of?
2. What is the old lady at the cave doing, when Arthur comes to see her?
3. According to Eric the gardener, what happened to Mrs. Williams' cat?
4. What are Arthur's plans after arriving at NowWhat?
5. What does Eric want Tricia to do when she gets home?
6. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
7. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
8. What do the aliens tell Tricia about Elvis?
9. How does the Grebulon ship computer know about the hole in the ship?
10. What problem do the aliens have that they want Tricia's help with?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)