|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
(a) A washing machine.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A photocopier.
(d) A blocked chimney.
2. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to refuse a free meal.
(b) Never to go back for her bag.
(c) Never to expose her true feelings.
(d) Never to go out without makeup.
3. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A bird.
(d) A dog.
4. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Odd metal parts.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A note.
(d) Unexplained marks.
5. What does the Resettlement Advice Center worker do with the filing cabinet to get files out of it?
(a) It wrestles the filing cabinet.
(b) It walks through the filing cabinet.
(c) It blows up the filing cabinet.
(d) It ingests the filing cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
2. Who is sent to recover the replacement central mission module?
3. What does Ford decide to do, after discovering the editor's office full of armed men?
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
5. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Arthur the sole survivor of the space ship crash?
2. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
3. How does the Grebulon ship computer know about the hole in the ship?
4. Explain WSOGMM.
5. What metaphor does Tricia think of, for trying to live life according to a plan?
6. According to Eric the gardener, what happened to Mrs. Williams' cat?
7. How does Tricia hope to get an audition for the job she wants?
8. How do the aliens on Arthur's new planet physically differ from humans?
9. What does Ford steal from his new editor?
10. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)