|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
(a) A washing machine.
(b) A motorcycle.
(c) A photocopier.
(d) A blocked chimney.
2. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
3. Why does Ford think the men in the editor's office are from InfiniDim Enterprises?
(a) They wear company ID tatoos.
(b) They have company credit cards.
(c) They strenuously deny being from the company.
(d) They have logos on their armor.
4. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
(a) A topographical model of the Guide's finances.
(b) A metaphorical simulation of the Guide's total content.
(c) A multidimensional representation of the Guide's place in the universes.
(d) A recreation of the Guide's history.
5. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
2. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
3. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
4. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
5. What does King Antwelm assume?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
2. What does Ford steal from his new editor?
3. What concerns Gail about her interview with Tricia?
4. What is the old lady at the cave doing, when Arthur comes to see her?
5. Who comes to find out what Ford is doing in the virtual reality?
6. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
7. Why are officials unconcerned about Fenchurch's disappearance?
8. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide do to areas where it sets up its offices?
9. Why is Arthur the sole survivor of the space ship crash?
10. What does Ford say to the armed men who are in the editor's office?
This section contains 683 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)