|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
(a) Her interview with the astrologer.
(b) Her British accent.
(c) Her audition for the New York show.
(d) Her previous experience with an alien.
2. What do the aliens enjoy monitoring?
(a) The Marx brothers.
(b) Action movies.
(c) Talk shows.
(d) Game shows.
3. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) Good evening.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Thank you.
(d) Good luck.
4. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A hum.
(b) A knock.
(d) A tap-tap.
5. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The restaurant column.
(b) The political beat.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The editorial page.
Short Answer Questions
1. The character in the alien book Arthur reads dies of _______________.
2. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
3. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
4. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
5. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
2. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
3. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
4. What prevents Tricia from going though with her plans for the evening on the day she returns from New York?
5. How does Tricia hope to get an audition for the job she wants?
6. How does Ford stop himself from falling?
7. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
8. How does the security robot act after Ford alters it?
9. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
10. What is the old lady at the cave doing, when Arthur comes to see her?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)