|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the aliens say they live?
(d) In orbit.
2. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
(a) Talk his way out of the situation.
(b) Give himself up.
(c) Fight his way out of the situation.
(d) Use the security robot as a distraction.
3. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
(a) Her audition for the New York show.
(b) Her British accent.
(c) Her interview with the astrologer.
(d) Her previous experience with an alien.
4. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Finding local pubs.
(b) Finding transport timetables.
(c) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(d) Holding down papers.
5. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Listen to the radio.
(c) Watch the television.
(d) Listen to a record.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
2. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
3. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
4. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
5. What does Ford use to open the window?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ford return the card he stole from his editor?
2. What sort of review does Ford give the Bar & Grill?
3. What prevents Tricia from going though with her plans for the evening on the day she returns from New York?
4. How does Ford suggest getting off Arthur's new home planet?
5. What do the aliens tell Tricia about Elvis?
6. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
7. What does the owner of the spaceship that Ford tries to buy tell him?
8. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
9. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
10. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide do to areas where it sets up its offices?
This section contains 731 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)