|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
(b) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
(c) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
(d) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
2. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
(a) A pin.
(b) A wire.
(c) A paper clip.
(d) A switch.
3. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
(a) She paid for it.
(b) Her parents paid for it.
(c) Her employers in England paid for it.
(d) She won the trip in a contest.
4. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
(c) Gin and tonic.
5. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Weak and prissy.
(b) Fat and disheveled.
(c) Tall and skinny.
(d) Short and dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
2. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
3. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
4. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
5. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Arthur's plans after arriving at NowWhat?
2. Who comes to find out what Ford is doing in the virtual reality?
3. What does the first prayer that the prophet on the pole gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
4. What concerns Gail about her interview with Tricia?
5. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
6. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
7. What prevents Tricia from going though with her plans for the evening on the day she returns from New York?
8. Why are officials unconcerned about Fenchurch's disappearance?
9. Describe the herring sandwich experiment.
10. What does Tricia think is happening when the spaceship lands in her yard?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)