Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
(a) Gin and tonic.
2. Why does Ford think the men in the editor's office are from InfiniDim Enterprises?
(a) They wear company ID tatoos.
(b) They have logos on their armor.
(c) They strenuously deny being from the company.
(d) They have company credit cards.
3. What is in Arthur's motel room for protection against boghogs?
(a) A billy club.
(b) A pipe.
(c) A stick.
(d) A crow bar.
4. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Holding down papers.
(b) Finding transport timetables.
(c) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(d) Finding local pubs.
5. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
(a) Fifty thousand and one words.
(b) One hundred thousand words.
(c) One thousand pages.
(d) One hundred and ten pages.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
2. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
3. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
4. What does Tricia dream about?
5. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ford get the new Guide out of the Guide offices?
2. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
3. Explain WSOGMM.
4. What does Eric want Tricia to do when she gets home?
5. Describe the herring sandwich experiment.
6. What is odd about the Perfectly Normal Beast?
7. How does Tricia hope to get an audition for the job she wants?
8. What does Ford say to the armed men who are in the editor's office?
9. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
10. How does the new Guide arrange a spaceship to come?
This section contains 798 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)