|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
2. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) The editor.
(b) The desk.
(c) Another one of the armored men.
(d) The window.
3. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
(a) Get a beach house.
(b) Make a lot of money.
(c) Stop looking for advice.
(d) Don't stop paying attention to the now.
4. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
(a) Read a book.
(b) Listen to a record.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Watch the television.
5. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
2. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
3. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
4. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
5. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
2. How was the alien Tricia met at the party disguised?
3. How does Tricia fail her interview?
4. What do the aliens tell Tricia about Elvis?
5. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
6. At the relocation office, when Arthur imagines himself back on Earth, what does he imagine doing?
7. What does Tricia think is happening when the spaceship lands in her yard?
8. How does the Grebulon ship computer know about the hole in the ship?
9. What does Eric want Tricia to do when she gets home?
10. Describe the herring sandwich experiment.
This section contains 726 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)