|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
(a) A washing machine.
(b) A photocopier.
(c) A blocked chimney.
(d) A motorcycle.
2. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
(a) A teak bookshelf.
(b) A grand piano.
(c) A red chair.
(d) A grey sofa.
3. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
(a) Telephone operators.
(b) Candle manufacturers.
(c) Post office delivery men.
(d) Filing clerks.
4. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
(a) He sells his shoes.
(b) He gives haircuts.
(c) He sells his DNA.
(d) He sells his watch.
5. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The gate to the garden.
(b) The trees by the driveway.
(c) The lock on the shed.
(d) The lawn mower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
2. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
3. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
4. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
5. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the aliens tell Tricia about Elvis?
2. Explain WSOGMM.
3. What does the first prayer that the prophet on the pole gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
4. What happens to the crew of the Grebulon ship?
5. How does Tricia fail her interview?
6. What does Ford say to the armed men who are in the editor's office?
7. According to Eric the gardener, what happened to Mrs. Williams' cat?
8. At the relocation office, when Arthur imagines himself back on Earth, what does he imagine doing?
9. What metaphor does Tricia think of, for trying to live life according to a plan?
10. What animal do the armed men in the editor's office remind Ford of?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)