|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Holding down papers.
(b) Finding local pubs.
(c) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(d) Finding transport timetables.
2. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The restaurant column.
(b) The editorial page.
(c) The political beat.
(d) The weather report.
3. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It is corrupt.
(b) It crumbles to dust.
(c) It flies into space.
(d) It explodes.
4. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(b) Not happy.
(d) Anxiously waiting.
5. What is in Arthur's motel room for protection against boghogs?
(a) A billy club.
(b) A crow bar.
(c) A pipe.
(d) A stick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
2. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
3. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
4. What does King Antwelm assume?
5. Why does Ford think the men in the editor's office are from InfiniDim Enterprises?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the herring sandwich experiment.
2. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
3. What does Ford say to the armed men who are in the editor's office?
4. How does Ford stop himself from falling?
5. How does Tricia fail her interview?
6. Why is Arthur the sole survivor of the space ship crash?
7. What metaphor does Tricia think of, for trying to live life according to a plan?
8. What concerns Gail about her interview with Tricia?
9. How does the security robot act after Ford alters it?
10. How does Tricia hope to get an audition for the job she wants?
This section contains 678 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)