|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford's new editor give him?
(a) A corporate ID.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A bill.
(d) A pink slip.
2. What design is on Ford's towel?
(a) A red and orange abstract pattern.
(b) Green and black stripes.
(c) Purple and yellow polka dots.
(d) A blue and pink floral pattern.
3. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) The editor.
(b) The window.
(c) The desk.
(d) Another one of the armored men.
4. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(b) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
(c) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(d) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
5. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(a) The government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
2. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
3. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
4. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Arthur recognize the maps of NowWhat?
2. How does Ford stop himself from falling?
3. What problem do the aliens have that they want Tricia's help with?
4. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
5. Why are officials unconcerned about Fenchurch's disappearance?
6. What animal do the armed men in the editor's office remind Ford of?
7. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide do to areas where it sets up its offices?
8. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
9. How does the security robot act after Ford alters it?
10. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)