|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gail tell Tricia?
(a) The world is bigger than she thinks.
(b) She should keep it real.
(c) It's not the end of the world.
(d) Nothing is random.
2. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
(a) Through the ceiling.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the door.
(d) Through the floor.
3. What was used to draw the side of the President of NowWhat's head on the picture of him hanging in the airport?
4. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Unexplained marks.
(b) Odd metal parts.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) A note.
5. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Argumentation and Evasiveness.
(b) Futuristic Speculation.
(c) Logistical Administration.
(d) Formal Apologetics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
2. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
3. Where do the aliens say they live?
4. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
5. How does Fenchurch vanish?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
2. Who comes to find out what Ford is doing in the virtual reality?
3. How does the security robot act after Ford alters it?
4. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
5. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
6. What happens to the crew of the Grebulon ship?
7. Why are officials unconcerned about Fenchurch's disappearance?
8. What concerns Gail about her interview with Tricia?
9. What problem do the aliens have that they want Tricia's help with?
10. Why is Arthur the sole survivor of the space ship crash?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)