|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(b) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
(c) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(d) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
2. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) The secretaries.
(b) The janitors.
(c) The computers.
(d) The assistant editors.
3. What does Ford's new editor give him?
(a) A bill.
(b) A corporate ID.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A credit card.
4. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
(a) Don't stop paying attention to the now.
(b) Make a lot of money.
(c) Get a beach house.
(d) Stop looking for advice.
5. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A new PR agency.
(c) A new ad campaign.
(d) A recent tax audit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
2. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
3. What is in Arthur's motel room for protection against boghogs?
4. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
5. Who is sent to recover the replacement central mission module?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the new Guide demonstrate with a laser and the rain?
2. Explain WSOGMM.
3. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide do to areas where it sets up its offices?
4. What concerns Gail about her interview with Tricia?
5. How does Arthur use Ford's towel to attract a Perfectly Normal Beast?
6. Why is Arthur the sole survivor of the space ship crash?
7. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy Mk II look like?
8. What does Tricia think is happening when the spaceship lands in her yard?
9. How does Ford stop himself from falling?
10. What does Random find at the crash site?
This section contains 729 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)