|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Short and dirty.
(b) Fat and disheveled.
(c) Weak and prissy.
(d) Tall and skinny.
2. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
(a) MegaGlom Limited.
(b) ExtraLence Securities.
(c) InfiniDim Enterprises.
(d) UniViolet Corporation.
3. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(b) Advanced God.
(c) All Knowing God.
(d) Lesser God.
4. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
(a) The size of a telephone booth.
(b) The size of an ocean liner.
(c) The size of a large camper van.
(d) The size of a jet airplane.
5. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
2. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
3. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
4. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
5. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Hitch Hiker's Guide do to areas where it sets up its offices?
2. What concerns Gail about her interview with Tricia?
3. Who comes to find out what Ford is doing in the virtual reality?
4. What does the first prayer that the prophet on the pole gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
5. What does Eric want Tricia to do when she gets home?
6. What does the old lady give to Arthur along with her advice?
7. What prevents Tricia from going though with her plans for the evening on the day she returns from New York?
8. Why is Arthur the sole survivor of the space ship crash?
9. How does Arthur recognize the maps of NowWhat?
10. How do the aliens on Arthur's new planet physically differ from humans?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)