|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
(a) She won the trip in a contest.
(b) Her parents paid for it.
(c) Her employers in England paid for it.
(d) She paid for it.
2. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
(a) A blocked chimney.
(b) A photocopier.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A washing machine.
3. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It crumbles to dust.
(b) It is corrupt.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It flies into space.
4. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
5. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
2. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
3. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
4. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
5. What does Ford find that has replaced the piece of furniture for which he aimed?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Ford realize is odd about the thirteenth floor of the Guide building?
2. How does Ford return the card he stole from his editor?
3. How does Ford stop himself from falling?
4. What is the old lady at the cave doing, when Arthur comes to see her?
5. What does Eric want Tricia to do when she gets home?
6. What is Ford surprised to find while he's doing what he came to the virtual reality for?
7. What are Arthur's plans after arriving at NowWhat?
8. What do the aliens tell Tricia about Elvis?
9. Explain WSOGMM.
10. At the relocation office, when Arthur imagines himself back on Earth, what does he imagine doing?
This section contains 695 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)