Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Over a hundred feet.
(b) Eighty or ninety feet.
(c) Fifty or sixty feet.
(d) Twenty or thirty feet.
2. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
(a) A year.
(b) Nine years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
3. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
(a) The first prayer.
(b) His desires.
(c) False prophets.
4. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
5. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Nine inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Twelve inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
2. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
3. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
4. What do the aliens enjoy monitoring?
5. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
Short Essay Questions
1. What comes out of the trees toward Random, as she goes through the woods?
2. What do Ford and Arthur talk about as they ride the Perfectly Normal Beast away?
3. How does the security robot act after Ford alters it?
4. What animal do the armed men in the editor's office remind Ford of?
5. How is the Earth finally destroyed?
6. Why is Ford worried about the new Guide?
7. What does Tricia learn when she calls her television station from the editing booth?
8. Why doesn't Arthur's watch tell the right time?
9. What major event happened to most other versions of the Earth in other dimensions?
10. Why is Random fascinated by Arthur's watch?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)