|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(b) An earthquake.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A train.
2. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About two miles.
(b) About a hundred yards.
(c) About forty miles.
(d) About ten miles.
3. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(d) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
4. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 50 miles an hour.
(b) Over 2 miles an hour.
(c) Over 20 miles an hour.
(d) Over 100 miles an hour.
5. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
(a) The same.
(b) Less tasty.
(c) Less weird.
(d) Less annoying.
6. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) They can't stand the smell.
(b) They are afraid of being trampled.
(c) They are afraid of being deafened.
(d) They don't want the attention of too many beasts.
7. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Unambiguous Reasoning.
(b) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
(c) Multidimensional Thinking.
(d) Unfiltered Perception.
8. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Ride it!
(c) Good riddance!
(d) Be gone!
9. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
10. What middle name does Random give?
(c) Frequent Flyer.
(d) Hyperspace Event.
11. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
12. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
(a) Go to a museum.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) Go to a four-star restaurant.
(d) Check into a hotel.
13. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
(a) He sees his Guide.
(b) He sees a flash of lightning.
(c) He sees a spaceship landing.
(d) He hears a scream.
14. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something death-defying.
(b) Something clever and obscure.
(c) Something impossible.
(d) Something simple and obvious.
15. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 4 hours.
(b) Around 2 hours.
(c) Around 20 minutes.
(d) Around 40 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
2. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
3. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
4. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
5. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)