|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About ten miles.
(b) About two miles.
(c) About forty miles.
(d) About a hundred yards.
2. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(b) A holographic in-flight movie.
(c) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
(d) A screening field that hides the crash site.
3. What does Tricia make a model of on the alien computer system on Rupert?
(b) The alien city.
(d) The solar system.
4. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) The new Guide.
(b) Arthur's old Guide.
(c) Random's television.
(d) Random's watch.
5. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
(a) Less annoying.
(b) Less tasty.
(c) Less weird.
(d) The same.
6. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) A sign on the house.
(b) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
(c) The sound of singing.
(d) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
7. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In hyperspace.
(b) In the bath.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In his sleep.
8. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 2 miles an hour.
(b) Over 50 miles an hour.
(c) Over 20 miles an hour.
(d) Over 100 miles an hour.
9. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
10. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
(a) Their mindless determination.
(b) Their tendency to literalness.
(c) Their misunderstanding of logic.
(d) Their emotional weaknesses.
11. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
(d) Foie gras.
12. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
(a) At a waiter carrying a tray of drinks.
(b) At the glasses behind the bar.
(c) At Arthur.
(d) At Trillian.
13. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) They are afraid of being trampled.
(b) They are afraid of being deafened.
(c) They don't want the attention of too many beasts.
(d) They can't stand the smell.
14. What astrological sign is the Grebulon leader?
15. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(c) Fried chicken.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
2. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
3. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
4. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
5. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)