|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will find answers.
(c) He will disappear.
(d) He will duck and get someone killed.
2. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) A train.
(b) An earthquake.
(d) A spaceship.
3. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
(b) Fort Knox.
(c) New York City.
4. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(d) Fried chicken.
5. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Diddo cats.
(b) Grulp slugs.
(c) Lagma hounds.
(d) Pikka birds.
6. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
(b) Multidimensional Thinking.
(c) Unambiguous Reasoning.
(d) Unfiltered Perception.
7. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
(a) Old Thrashburg's house.
(b) The site where the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from.
(c) The crash site of Arthur's ship.
(d) The blacksmith's.
8. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 4 hours.
(b) Around 40 minutes.
(c) Around 20 minutes.
(d) Around 2 hours.
9. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About two miles.
(b) About forty miles.
(c) About ten miles.
(d) About a hundred yards.
10. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
11. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By stealing them.
(b) By disguising themselves as humans.
(c) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
(d) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
12. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
13. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(b) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(c) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(d) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
14. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
(a) Their tendency to literalness.
(b) Their mindless determination.
(c) Their emotional weaknesses.
(d) Their misunderstanding of logic.
15. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 100 miles an hour.
(b) Over 20 miles an hour.
(c) Over 2 miles an hour.
(d) Over 50 miles an hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
2. What do the other two creatures give her?
3. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
4. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
5. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
This section contains 469 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)