|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Marketing directors.
(b) Presidents and vice-presidents.
(c) Corporate lawyers.
(d) Insurance company directors.
2. What do the other two creatures give her?
(a) A cup and a piece of paper.
(b) A button and a piece of gum.
(c) A flower and a blade of grass.
(d) A rock and a stick.
3. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around six hundred yards.
(b) Around nine hundred yards.
(c) Around a hundred yards.
(d) Around three hundred yards.
4. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(c) Fried chicken.
5. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Good riddance!
(b) Ride it!
(c) Be gone!
6. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something death-defying.
(b) Something impossible.
(c) Something clever and obscure.
(d) Something simple and obvious.
7. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
(a) He will probably be incinerated.
(b) He will probably be reprogrammed.
(c) He will probably be recycled.
(d) He will probably be disassembled.
8. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
9. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
(b) Unfiltered Perception.
(c) Multidimensional Thinking.
(d) Unambiguous Reasoning.
10. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) A sign on the house.
(b) The sound of singing.
(c) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
(d) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
11. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
(a) Check into a hotel.
(b) Go to a museum.
(c) Go to a bar.
(d) Go to a four-star restaurant.
12. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By disguising themselves as humans.
(b) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
(c) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
(d) By stealing them.
13. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 40 minutes.
(b) Around 2 hours.
(c) Around 4 hours.
(d) Around 20 minutes.
14. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
(a) Black and white oxfords.
(b) High snakeskin boots.
(c) Red sandals.
(d) Blue suede shoes.
15. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) London Bridge.
(b) The London Zoo.
(c) Big Ben.
(d) The Tower of London.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
2. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
3. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
4. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
5. What astrological sign is the Grebulon leader?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)