|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 20 minutes.
(b) Around 40 minutes.
(c) Around 4 hours.
(d) Around 2 hours.
2. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) The sound of singing.
(b) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
(c) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
(d) A sign on the house.
3. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
(a) To manage to be demoted and have another Vogon take his place as captain.
(b) To retire quiety to a small planet where he can grow asparagus.
(c) To check off the box that says he's completed his orders.
(d) To afford a vacation on an intergalactic cruiser.
4. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A bird.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A flower.
(d) A butterfly.
5. What middle name does Random give?
(a) Frequent Flyer.
(d) Hyperspace Event.
6. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
(a) Play solitaire.
(b) Watch television.
(c) Hold plays.
(d) Play scrabble.
7. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Grulp slugs.
(b) Diddo cats.
(c) Pikka birds.
(d) Lagma hounds.
8. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He shrugs.
(b) He faints.
(c) He stares.
(d) He laughs.
9. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
(a) She ties it in her har.
(b) She wraps it around her wrist.
(c) She wipes off her shoes.
(d) She wipes mud from her eyes.
10. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) Old Thrashberg.
(b) The baker.
(c) His apprentice.
(d) The blacksmith.
11. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(d) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
12. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
(c) Foie gras.
13. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Trillian Astra.
(b) Ford Prefect.
(c) Arthur Dent.
(d) Random Astra.
14. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around a hundred yards.
(b) Around three hundred yards.
(c) Around nine hundred yards.
(d) Around six hundred yards.
15. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
(a) He hates her.
(b) She's sorry.
(c) He doesn't understand.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
2. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
3. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
4. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
5. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)