|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(a) Fried chicken.
2. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(b) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
(c) A holographic in-flight movie.
(d) A screening field that hides the crash site.
3. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
(a) Dig pit traps in the ground.
(b) Lure them out of the herd.
(c) Lasso them with ropes.
(d) Drop nets from the trees.
4. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(a) Spacial dimensions.
5. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(b) Why Ford is there.
(c) Who let the Guide get away.
(d) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
6. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
(d) Foie gras.
7. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 50 miles an hour.
(b) Over 2 miles an hour.
(c) Over 100 miles an hour.
(d) Over 20 miles an hour.
8. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
9. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About ten miles.
(b) About forty miles.
(c) About a hundred yards.
(d) About two miles.
10. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Random's television.
(b) The new Guide.
(c) Random's watch.
(d) Arthur's old Guide.
11. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
(b) New York City.
(c) Fort Knox.
12. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) In a storage container under his bed.
(b) Locked inside a cupboard.
(c) On a windowsill.
(d) On a shelf in plain view.
13. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Multidimensional Thinking.
(b) Unfiltered Perception.
(c) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
(d) Unambiguous Reasoning.
14. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In hyperspace.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) In a bar.
(d) In the bath.
15. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
Short Answer Questions
1. What astrological sign is the Grebulon leader?
2. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
3. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
4. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
5. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
This section contains 470 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)