|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
(a) The blacksmith's.
(b) The site where the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from.
(c) The crash site of Arthur's ship.
(d) Old Thrashburg's house.
2. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
(a) Every word is offensive.
(b) It should say nothing at all.
(c) Whatever it says, she won't listen.
(d) It should say what it likes.
3. What does Tricia make a model of on the alien computer system on Rupert?
(a) The solar system.
(b) The alien city.
4. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
(a) With anger.
(b) With sarcasm.
(c) With fear.
(d) With joy.
5. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
6. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) A handful of wheat.
(b) A handful of dust.
(c) A pikka bird.
(d) A purple flower.
7. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
8. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
(a) Dig pit traps in the ground.
(b) Lure them out of the herd.
(c) Lasso them with ropes.
(d) Drop nets from the trees.
9. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A bird.
(d) A flower.
10. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will find answers.
(b) He will disappear.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will duck and get someone killed.
11. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) The Tower of London.
(b) London Bridge.
(c) The London Zoo.
(d) Big Ben.
12. What astrological sign is the Grebulon leader?
13. What do the other two creatures give her?
(a) A flower and a blade of grass.
(b) A cup and a piece of paper.
(c) A rock and a stick.
(d) A button and a piece of gum.
14. What middle name does Random give?
(c) Frequent Flyer.
(d) Hyperspace Event.
15. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
(b) By disguising themselves as humans.
(c) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
(d) By stealing them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
2. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
3. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
4. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
5. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
This section contains 480 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)