|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
(a) The site where the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from.
(b) The crash site of Arthur's ship.
(c) Old Thrashburg's house.
(d) The blacksmith's.
2. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around nine hundred yards.
(b) Around a hundred yards.
(c) Around three hundred yards.
(d) Around six hundred yards.
3. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
(a) Lure them out of the herd.
(b) Drop nets from the trees.
(c) Lasso them with ropes.
(d) Dig pit traps in the ground.
4. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(b) Fried chicken.
5. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 2 hours.
(b) Around 4 hours.
(c) Around 20 minutes.
(d) Around 40 minutes.
6. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
7. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Be gone!
(c) Ride it!
(d) Good riddance!
8. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(b) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(c) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(d) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
9. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Unambiguous Reasoning.
(b) Unfiltered Perception.
(c) Multidimensional Thinking.
(d) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
10. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) The new Guide.
(b) Random's watch.
(c) Arthur's old Guide.
(d) Random's television.
11. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
(a) He will probably be recycled.
(b) He will probably be disassembled.
(c) He will probably be reprogrammed.
(d) He will probably be incinerated.
12. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
13. After Ford and Arthur ride through to the desert world, what does Ford tell Arthur to do?
(a) Hold on.
(d) Let go.
14. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to carve wood.
(b) She uses it to throw at a target.
(c) She uses it to dig up stones.
(d) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
15. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) The sound of singing.
(b) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
(c) A sign on the house.
(d) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
2. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
3. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
4. What do the other two creatures give her?
5. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
This section contains 530 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)