|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
(a) Fort Knox.
(b) New York City.
2. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to dig up stones.
(b) She uses it to carve wood.
(c) She uses it to throw at a target.
(d) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
3. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
(a) He sees his Guide.
(b) He hears a scream.
(c) He sees a spaceship landing.
(d) He sees a flash of lightning.
4. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) Locked inside a cupboard.
(b) On a windowsill.
(c) On a shelf in plain view.
(d) In a storage container under his bed.
5. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He shrugs.
(c) He faints.
(d) He stares.
6. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By stealing them.
(b) By disguising themselves as humans.
(c) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
(d) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
7. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
(b) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
(c) A sign on the house.
(d) The sound of singing.
8. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
(b) A screening field that hides the crash site.
(c) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(d) A holographic in-flight movie.
9. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
10. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around nine hundred yards.
(b) Around six hundred yards.
(c) Around a hundred yards.
(d) Around three hundred yards.
11. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
(c) Foie gras.
12. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
(a) She ties it in her har.
(b) She wipes off her shoes.
(c) She wraps it around her wrist.
(d) She wipes mud from her eyes.
13. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
14. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is drunk.
(c) He has a broken arm.
(d) He is unconscious.
15. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
(a) Lure them out of the herd.
(b) Drop nets from the trees.
(c) Dig pit traps in the ground.
(d) Lasso them with ropes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
2. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
3. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
4. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
5. What middle name does Random give?
This section contains 517 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)