|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
2. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
(a) The spaceport.
(b) The floor.
(c) The sun.
(d) Blank space.
3. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The London Zoo.
(d) London Bridge.
4. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A flower.
(c) A squirrel.
(d) A bird.
5. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(b) A spaceship.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A train.
6. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
(a) She hits him with a rock.
(b) She pretends she doesn't hear him.
(c) She shrugs and leaves.
(d) She apologizes but leaves.
7. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He shrugs.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He stares.
(d) He faints.
8. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By disguising themselves as humans.
(b) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
(c) By stealing them.
(d) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
9. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
(a) The bulb burns out.
(b) The rain begins.
(c) Wind whips through the valley.
(d) Lightning flashes through the sky.
10. What astrological sign is the Grebulon leader?
11. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
(b) Old Thrashbarg.
12. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Grulp slugs.
(b) Lagma hounds.
(c) Diddo cats.
(d) Pikka birds.
13. After Ford and Arthur ride through to the desert world, what does Ford tell Arthur to do?
(a) Let go.
(c) Hold on.
14. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) Locked inside a cupboard.
(b) On a windowsill.
(c) In a storage container under his bed.
(d) On a shelf in plain view.
15. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
(a) You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.
(b) Love Me Tender.
(c) The Yellow Rose of Texas.
(d) Fools Fall in Love.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
2. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
3. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
4. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
5. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)