|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Presidents and vice-presidents.
(b) Corporate lawyers.
(c) Insurance company directors.
(d) Marketing directors.
2. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
(a) Lightning flashes through the sky.
(b) The bulb burns out.
(c) The rain begins.
(d) Wind whips through the valley.
3. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
4. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
5. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Good riddance!
(b) Ride it!
(d) Be gone!
6. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
7. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(b) A holographic in-flight movie.
(c) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
(d) A screening field that hides the crash site.
8. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Random's watch.
(b) Random's television.
(c) Arthur's old Guide.
(d) The new Guide.
9. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He shrugs.
(b) He laughs.
(c) He stares.
(d) He faints.
10. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around nine hundred yards.
(b) Around a hundred yards.
(c) Around six hundred yards.
(d) Around three hundred yards.
11. After Trillian left Random with Arthur, what story did she go to cover?
(a) A war.
(b) An accident.
(c) An election.
(d) A crime wave.
12. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) On a shelf in plain view.
(b) Locked inside a cupboard.
(c) On a windowsill.
(d) In a storage container under his bed.
13. In what area of London is Tricia's video editing suite?
(a) Covent Garden.
14. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
(a) The site where the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from.
(b) The blacksmith's.
(c) Old Thrashburg's house.
(d) The crash site of Arthur's ship.
15. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(b) Old Thrashburg's.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
2. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
3. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
4. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
5. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)