|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) An earthquake.
(c) A spaceship.
(d) A train.
2. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) New York City.
3. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
(b) Unambiguous Reasoning.
(c) Unfiltered Perception.
(d) Multidimensional Thinking.
4. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A flower.
(d) A bird.
5. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
(a) Fools Fall in Love.
(b) You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.
(c) Love Me Tender.
(d) The Yellow Rose of Texas.
6. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
7. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He faints.
(b) He shrugs.
(c) He stares.
(d) He laughs.
8. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Marketing directors.
(b) Insurance company directors.
(c) Presidents and vice-presidents.
(d) Corporate lawyers.
9. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
(a) Blue suede shoes.
(b) Red sandals.
(c) Black and white oxfords.
(d) High snakeskin boots.
10. What middle name does Random give?
(b) Hyperspace Event.
(d) Frequent Flyer.
11. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to dig up stones.
(b) She uses it to throw at a target.
(c) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
(d) She uses it to carve wood.
12. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is unconscious.
(d) He has a broken arm.
13. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 50 miles an hour.
(b) Over 20 miles an hour.
(c) Over 100 miles an hour.
(d) Over 2 miles an hour.
14. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In the bath.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In his sleep.
(d) In hyperspace.
15. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 4 hours.
(b) Around 40 minutes.
(c) Around 2 hours.
(d) Around 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
2. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
3. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
4. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
5. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)