|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
(b) Foie gras.
2. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
(a) The same.
(b) Less tasty.
(c) Less weird.
(d) Less annoying.
3. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Ride it!
(c) Be gone!
(d) Good riddance!
4. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A butterfly.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A bird.
(d) A flower.
5. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Arthur Dent.
(b) Ford Prefect.
(c) Random Astra.
(d) Trillian Astra.
6. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
(a) Blue suede shoes.
(b) Red sandals.
(c) Black and white oxfords.
(d) High snakeskin boots.
7. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
8. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
(a) The Yellow Rose of Texas.
(b) Fools Fall in Love.
(c) You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.
(d) Love Me Tender.
9. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
(b) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(c) Why Ford is there.
(d) Who let the Guide get away.
10. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
(a) He hates her.
(b) She hates him.
(c) He doesn't understand.
(d) She's sorry.
11. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
(a) With joy.
(b) With fear.
(c) With anger.
(d) With sarcasm.
12. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(d) Spacial dimensions.
13. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
(c) Old Thrashburg's.
14. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
(a) At a waiter carrying a tray of drinks.
(b) At the glasses behind the bar.
(c) At Trillian.
(d) At Arthur.
15. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In his sleep.
(c) In hyperspace.
(d) In the bath.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
2. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
3. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
4. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
5. After Trillian left Random with Arthur, what story did she go to cover?
This section contains 445 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)