|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
(a) The sun.
(b) Blank space.
(c) The spaceport.
(d) The floor.
2. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Arthur Dent.
(b) Ford Prefect.
(c) Trillian Astra.
(d) Random Astra.
3. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
(a) The other side.
(b) Far and away.
(c) The Almighty's realm.
(d) The domain of the King.
4. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Ride it!
(b) Be gone!
(d) Good riddance!
5. What does Tricia make a model of on the alien computer system on Rupert?
(b) The solar system.
(d) The alien city.
6. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 2 hours.
(b) Around 20 minutes.
(c) Around 4 hours.
(d) Around 40 minutes.
7. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(b) Why Ford is there.
(c) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
(d) Who let the Guide get away.
8. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
9. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Lagma hounds.
(b) Pikka birds.
(c) Diddo cats.
(d) Grulp slugs.
10. After Trillian left Random with Arthur, what story did she go to cover?
(a) An accident.
(b) A crime wave.
(c) A war.
(d) An election.
11. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About two miles.
(b) About forty miles.
(c) About a hundred yards.
(d) About ten miles.
12. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
13. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) A pikka bird.
(b) A handful of wheat.
(c) A handful of dust.
(d) A purple flower.
14. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(b) A screening field that hides the crash site.
(c) A holographic in-flight movie.
(d) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
15. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(d) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
2. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
3. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
4. In what area of London is Tricia's video editing suite?
5. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
This section contains 476 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)