|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Ford and Arthur ride through to the desert world, what does Ford tell Arthur to do?
(c) Hold on.
(d) Let go.
2. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
3. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Diddo cats.
(b) Lagma hounds.
(c) Grulp slugs.
(d) Pikka birds.
4. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
5. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(a) Spacial dimensions.
6. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) They can't stand the smell.
(b) They are afraid of being deafened.
(c) They are afraid of being trampled.
(d) They don't want the attention of too many beasts.
7. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
(a) To retire quiety to a small planet where he can grow asparagus.
(b) To manage to be demoted and have another Vogon take his place as captain.
(c) To afford a vacation on an intergalactic cruiser.
(d) To check off the box that says he's completed his orders.
8. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will duck and get someone killed.
(b) He will find answers.
(c) He will disappear.
(d) He will die.
9. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Multidimensional Thinking.
(b) Unfiltered Perception.
(c) Unambiguous Reasoning.
(d) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
10. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
(a) At a waiter carrying a tray of drinks.
(b) At the glasses behind the bar.
(c) At Arthur.
(d) At Trillian.
11. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to throw at a target.
(b) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
(c) She uses it to carve wood.
(d) She uses it to dig up stones.
12. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) A handful of wheat.
(b) A pikka bird.
(c) A purple flower.
(d) A handful of dust.
13. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(d) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
14. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
(a) The Yellow Rose of Texas.
(b) You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'.
(c) Love Me Tender.
(d) Fools Fall in Love.
15. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) Old Thrashberg.
(b) The blacksmith.
(c) His apprentice.
(d) The baker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
2. Whose holographic image does the Guide first project for Random?
3. What middle name does Random give?
4. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
5. In what area of London is Tricia's video editing suite?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)