|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
2. What does Old Thrashbarg shout after Ford and Arthur as they ride off?
(a) Be gone!
(b) Good riddance!
(d) Ride it!
3. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
(a) The floor.
(b) The sun.
(c) Blank space.
(d) The spaceport.
4. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A bird.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A flower.
(d) A butterfly.
5. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) The sound of singing.
(b) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
(c) A sign on the house.
(d) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
6. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Arthur's old Guide.
(b) The new Guide.
(c) Random's television.
(d) Random's watch.
7. Where was Random born?
(a) On a spaceship.
(b) On a star.
(c) In a nightclub.
(d) In a restaurant.
8. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
(a) Dig pit traps in the ground.
(b) Lure them out of the herd.
(c) Drop nets from the trees.
(d) Lasso them with ropes.
9. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
(a) Watch television.
(b) Play solitaire.
(c) Hold plays.
(d) Play scrabble.
10. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
(b) Old Thrashbarg.
11. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
(a) Go to a four-star restaurant.
(b) Go to a bar.
(c) Check into a hotel.
(d) Go to a museum.
12. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) They are afraid of being trampled.
(b) They can't stand the smell.
(c) They are afraid of being deafened.
(d) They don't want the attention of too many beasts.
13. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will disappear.
(b) He will find answers.
(c) He will die.
(d) He will duck and get someone killed.
14. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 2 hours.
(b) Around 4 hours.
(c) Around 40 minutes.
(d) Around 20 minutes.
15. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He has a broken arm.
(d) He is unconscious.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
2. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
3. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
4. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
5. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
This section contains 509 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)