|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
(a) Less weird.
(b) Less annoying.
(c) The same.
(d) Less tasty.
2. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About two miles.
(b) About ten miles.
(c) About a hundred yards.
(d) About forty miles.
3. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
(a) She wraps it around her wrist.
(b) She wipes mud from her eyes.
(c) She ties it in her har.
(d) She wipes off her shoes.
4. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) Old Thrashberg.
(b) His apprentice.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) The baker.
5. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) Locked inside a cupboard.
(b) On a windowsill.
(c) On a shelf in plain view.
(d) In a storage container under his bed.
6. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(d) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
7. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
(a) He has a broken arm.
(b) He is dead.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He is unconscious.
8. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
(a) She hits him with a rock.
(b) She apologizes but leaves.
(c) She pretends she doesn't hear him.
(d) She shrugs and leaves.
9. What does the new Guide transform into when it opens itself?
(a) A bird.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A flower.
(d) A squirrel.
10. What does the new Guide test first, with Random?
(d) Spacial dimensions.
11. What does Ford say that one could buy with the amount he pays at the Bar & Grill?
(c) Fort Knox.
(d) New York City.
12. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(a) Fried chicken.
13. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
(a) A company credit card.
(b) An IOU on a slip of green paper.
(d) His shoes.
14. What do the Grebulons generally do on long spaceflights?
(a) Play scrabble.
(b) Play solitaire.
(c) Hold plays.
(d) Watch television.
15. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The London Zoo.
(d) London Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
2. Where was Random born?
3. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
4. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
5. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)