|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(b) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(c) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(d) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
2. What does Old Thrashberg say life will be like without Arthur?
(a) The same.
(b) Less tasty.
(c) Less annoying.
(d) Less weird.
3. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
4. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) The sound of singing.
(b) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
(c) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
(d) A sign on the house.
5. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By disguising themselves as humans.
(b) By stealing them.
(c) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
(d) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
6. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to throw at a target.
(b) She uses it to dig up stones.
(c) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
(d) She uses it to carve wood.
7. What is the color of the eye-catching spaceship parked in front of the Bar & Grill?
8. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
(a) It's too bland.
(b) It's good.
(c) It's wretched.
(d) It's too salty.
9. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around nine hundred yards.
(b) Around a hundred yards.
(c) Around six hundred yards.
(d) Around three hundred yards.
10. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
(a) A screening field that hides the crash site.
(b) An invisible wall that marks the edge of the world.
(c) A holographic in-flight movie.
(d) A holographic projection of flight safety instructions.
11. What does Random do with the rag given to her by the creature in the forest?
(a) She wipes off her shoes.
(b) She ties it in her har.
(c) She wraps it around her wrist.
(d) She wipes mud from her eyes.
12. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He doesn't understand.
(c) She's sorry.
(d) She hates him.
13. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) The baker.
(b) His apprentice.
(c) The blacksmith.
(d) Old Thrashberg.
14. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
(c) Fried chicken.
15. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He stares.
(b) He faints.
(c) He shrugs.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
2. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
3. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
4. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
5. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)