|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around six hundred yards.
(b) Around a hundred yards.
(c) Around three hundred yards.
(d) Around nine hundred yards.
2. What does Arthur see Ford doing after the shooting at the club?
3. What does Ford plan to use to buy the spaceship?
(b) A company credit card.
(c) His shoes.
(d) An IOU on a slip of green paper.
4. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
(a) Directions from Old Trashbarg.
(b) A sign on the house.
(c) The sound of singing.
(d) The smell of roast Perfectly Normal Beast.
5. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) A spaceship.
(c) A train.
(d) An earthquake.
6. After Ford and Arthur ride through to the desert world, what does Ford tell Arthur to do?
(b) Hold on.
(d) Let go.
7. What is Tricia's camera pointing at when the spacecraft she is on lands on Rupert?
(a) Blank space.
(b) The floor.
(c) The sun.
(d) The spaceport.
8. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
(a) Lightning flashes through the sky.
(b) Wind whips through the valley.
(c) The rain begins.
(d) The bulb burns out.
9. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
(a) Go to a museum.
(b) Check into a hotel.
(c) Go to a four-star restaurant.
(d) Go to a bar.
10. When Ford, Arthur, Tricia, Trillian, and Random all meet at the club, who is holding a gun?
11. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) They don't want the attention of too many beasts.
(b) They can't stand the smell.
(c) They are afraid of being trampled.
(d) They are afraid of being deafened.
12. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
(b) She uses it to dig up stones.
(c) She uses it to carve wood.
(d) She uses it to throw at a target.
13. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
(a) At Arthur.
(b) At Trillian.
(c) At a waiter carrying a tray of drinks.
(d) At the glasses behind the bar.
14. What kind of shoes does Ford buy himself?
(a) Red sandals.
(b) High snakeskin boots.
(c) Blue suede shoes.
(d) Black and white oxfords.
15. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) The baker.
(c) Old Thrashberg.
(d) His apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food do the aliens feed Tricia?
2. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
3. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
4. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
5. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 489 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)