|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
2. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
(a) Gail's car.
(b) The hotel bar.
(c) A cafe down the street.
(d) Tricia's room.
3. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Odd metal parts.
(b) Unexplained marks.
(c) A note.
(d) A suitcase.
4. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) Neither wants a British accent.
(b) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(c) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(d) Both want a British accent.
5. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
(a) He looks for a guide that will point him forward.
(b) He heads toward the most prominent landmark.
(c) He heads toward the most colorful element.
(d) He heads as far downward as possible.
6. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Short and dirty.
(b) Fat and disheveled.
(c) Tall and skinny.
(d) Weak and prissy.
7. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A clover.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A fern.
(d) A dandelion.
8. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
9. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
10. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(a) Mint chocolate-chip.
(d) Rocky road.
11. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
12. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A knock.
(b) A hum.
(d) A tap-tap.
13. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
(a) Rocket launchers.
(c) Flame throwers.
(d) Cattle prods.
14. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(b) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(c) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
(d) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
15. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
(a) Frugal and professional.
(b) Frugal and fun.
(c) Expensive and fun.
(d) Expensive and professional.
Short Answer Questions
1. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
2. What does Ford use to open the window?
3. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
4. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)