|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
2. After the weapon is discharged, what does Ford decide to do?
(a) Use the editor as a human sheild.
(c) Talk his way out of the situation.
(d) Give himself up.
3. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
(c) The pub on the corner.
4. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
(a) MegaGlom Limited.
(b) ExtraLence Securities.
(c) InfiniDim Enterprises.
(d) UniViolet Corporation.
5. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Argumentation and Evasiveness.
(b) Formal Apologetics.
(c) Logistical Administration.
(d) Futuristic Speculation.
6. What do the aliens enjoy monitoring?
(a) Talk shows.
(b) The Marx brothers.
(c) Action movies.
(d) Game shows.
7. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to go out without makeup.
(b) Never to refuse a free meal.
(c) Never to expose her true feelings.
(d) Never to go back for her bag.
8. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) Good evening.
(b) Thank you.
(c) Good luck.
(d) I'm sorry.
9. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
(a) A net.
(b) A towel.
(c) A laser.
(d) A hat.
10. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
11. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
(a) A cough.
(b) A snap.
(c) A clack.
(d) A sigh.
12. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The trees by the driveway.
(b) The gate to the garden.
(c) The lock on the shed.
(d) The lawn mower.
13. Who is sent to recover the replacement central mission module?
(b) An engineer.
(c) A workman.
(d) The captain.
14. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Short and dirty.
(b) Fat and disheveled.
(c) Tall and skinny.
(d) Weak and prissy.
15. Where do the aliens say they live?
(b) In orbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
2. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
3. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
4. How long does it take Ford to complete his business in the virtual reality after satisfying the authorities of his right to be there?
5. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)