|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
2. After the weapon is discharged, what does Ford decide to do?
(a) Use the editor as a human sheild.
(b) Talk his way out of the situation.
(c) Give himself up.
3. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
4. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
(a) A blocked chimney.
(b) A washing machine.
(c) A motorcycle.
(d) A photocopier.
5. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
(a) The size of an ocean liner.
(b) The size of a jet airplane.
(c) The size of a telephone booth.
(d) The size of a large camper van.
6. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The editorial page.
(b) The political beat.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The restaurant column.
7. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
8. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
(a) A gaffer.
(b) A production assistant.
(c) A secretary.
(d) A chauffeur.
9. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(b) Nodding and making remarks.
(c) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(d) Smiling and laughing.
10. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
(a) A grey sofa.
(b) A teak bookshelf.
(c) A red chair.
(d) A grand piano.
11. What does the rocket fired at Ford hit as he hovers in the air?
(a) His shoe.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A security robot.
(d) A window.
12. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A recent tax audit.
(c) A new PR agency.
(d) A new ad campaign.
13. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) I'm sorry.
(b) Thank you.
(c) Good evening.
(d) Good luck.
14. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
(a) It reverts to childhood.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It thinks it's a banana.
(d) It blanks out.
15. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
(a) Fight his way out of the situation.
(b) Give himself up.
(c) Use the security robot as a distraction.
(d) Talk his way out of the situation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
2. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
3. What was used to draw the side of the President of NowWhat's head on the picture of him hanging in the airport?
4. What color are the aliens, in the light of Tricia's house?
5. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
This section contains 510 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)