|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
2. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had two heads.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He was purple and gold.
(d) He had a tongue like a lizard.
3. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Nodding and making remarks.
(b) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(c) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(d) Smiling and laughing.
4. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
(a) Hot and sticky.
(b) Cold and wet.
(c) Snowy and icy.
(d) Warm and sunny.
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Seek and destroy.
(b) Monitor and wait.
(c) Land and monitor.
(d) Seek out and stop.
6. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) The editor.
(b) The desk.
(c) The window.
(d) Another one of the armored men.
7. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
(a) Listen to a record.
(b) Read a book.
(c) Watch the television.
(d) Listen to the radio.
8. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) All Knowing God.
(b) Lesser God.
(c) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(d) Advanced God.
9. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
(a) She eats it all.
(b) She spreads it in her garden.
(c) She throws it away.
(d) She burns it up.
10. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Find a mate.
(b) Get food.
(c) Protect its territory.
(d) Be friendly.
11. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
12. What does the prophet play for Arthur to show what's happened to his profession?
(a) A record.
(b) The television.
(c) The radio.
(d) A video.
13. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A clover.
(b) A fern.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A dandelion.
14. Where do the aliens say they live?
(d) In orbit.
15. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
(a) Stop looking for advice.
(b) Don't stop paying attention to the now.
(c) Get a beach house.
(d) Make a lot of money.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
2. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
3. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
4. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
5. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)