|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(b) All Knowing God.
(c) Advanced God.
(d) Lesser God.
2. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
3. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A dandelion.
(b) A fern.
(c) A clover.
(d) A daisy.
4. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
(a) Expensive and fun.
(b) Frugal and fun.
(c) Frugal and professional.
(d) Expensive and professional.
5. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
(a) They don't have names.
(b) They won't tell her.
(c) They don't understand the question.
(d) They don't know.
6. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The editorial page.
(b) The political beat.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The restaurant column.
7. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
(a) One hundred and ten pages.
(b) Fifty thousand and one words.
(c) One hundred thousand words.
(d) One thousand pages.
8. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
(a) Stop looking for advice.
(b) Make a lot of money.
(c) Get a beach house.
(d) Don't stop paying attention to the now.
9. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Finding transport timetables.
(b) Finding local pubs.
(c) Holding down papers.
(d) Eating sandwiches off of it.
10. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Twenty or thirty feet.
(b) Eighty or ninety feet.
(c) Fifty or sixty feet.
(d) Over a hundred feet.
11. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(c) Rocky road.
(d) Mint chocolate-chip.
12. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
13. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) Most important people are wealthy.
(b) People want to be happy.
(c) People are naturally prone to violence.
(d) Money can buy happiness.
14. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) A recent tax audit.
(b) New management.
(c) A new ad campaign.
(d) A new PR agency.
15. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
2. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
3. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
4. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
This section contains 479 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)