Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 11 and Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
a) A new PR agency.
b) A recent tax audit.
c) New management.
d) A new ad campaign.
2. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
a) By ship.
b) By commercial airplane.
c) By private airplane.
d) By submarine.
3. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
a) A switch.
b) A paper clip.
c) A wire.
d) A pin.
4. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
a) Three inches.
b) Six inches.
c) Nine inches.
d) Twelve inches.
5. What assignment does the new editor give...
This section contains 567 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)