|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Finding transport timetables.
(b) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(c) Finding local pubs.
(d) Holding down papers.
2. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
(a) A bird.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A fish.
3. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
(a) A cafe down the street.
(b) The hotel bar.
(c) Gail's car.
(d) Tricia's room.
4. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
5. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
(a) To leave.
(b) To make money.
(c) To sleep.
(d) To gain power.
6. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(a) Not happy.
(b) Anxiously waiting.
7. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The restaurant column.
(b) The editorial page.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The political beat.
8. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
9. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The gate to the garden.
(b) The lock on the shed.
(c) The trees by the driveway.
(d) The lawn mower.
10. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) The desk.
(b) Another one of the armored men.
(c) The window.
(d) The editor.
11. After the weapon is discharged, what does Ford decide to do?
(a) Give himself up.
(c) Talk his way out of the situation.
(d) Use the editor as a human sheild.
12. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
13. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) The executive washrooms.
(b) The executive conferencing center.
(c) The marketing department.
(d) The lunch rooms.
14. What does Ford find that has replaced the piece of furniture for which he aimed?
(a) A security robot.
(b) A small tank.
(c) A table filled with bottles.
(d) A fax machine.
15. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It is corrupt.
(b) It crumbles to dust.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It flies into space.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the rocket fired at Ford hit as he hovers in the air?
2. What design is on Ford's towel?
3. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
4. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
5. What does Ford decide to do, after discovering the editor's office full of armed men?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)