|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
(a) It thinks it's a banana.
(b) It reverts to childhood.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It blanks out.
2. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
3. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had a tongue like a lizard.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He had two heads.
(d) He was purple and gold.
4. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
5. The character in the alien book Arthur reads dies of _______________.
(a) A bullet.
(d) A heart attack.
6. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
(b) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
(c) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
(d) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
7. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Six inches.
(c) Nine inches.
(d) Twelve inches.
8. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
(a) The size of a large camper van.
(b) The size of an ocean liner.
(c) The size of a jet airplane.
(d) The size of a telephone booth.
9. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) Most important people are wealthy.
(b) People are naturally prone to violence.
(c) Money can buy happiness.
(d) People want to be happy.
10. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
11. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Fat and disheveled.
(b) Tall and skinny.
(c) Weak and prissy.
(d) Short and dirty.
12. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
13. After the weapon is discharged, what does Ford decide to do?
(a) Use the editor as a human sheild.
(b) Give himself up.
(d) Talk his way out of the situation.
14. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(c) Anxiously waiting.
(d) Not happy.
15. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Be friendly.
(b) Find a mate.
(c) Get food.
(d) Protect its territory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
2. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
3. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
4. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
5. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
This section contains 473 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)