|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
(a) It blanks out.
(b) It thinks it's a banana.
(c) It reverts to childhood.
(d) It explodes.
2. What do the aliens enjoy monitoring?
(a) Action movies.
(b) The Marx brothers.
(c) Talk shows.
(d) Game shows.
3. What does the rocket fired at Ford hit as he hovers in the air?
(a) His shoe.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A security robot.
(d) A window.
4. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
5. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The gate to the garden.
(b) The lock on the shed.
(c) The trees by the driveway.
(d) The lawn mower.
6. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
7. What is in Arthur's motel room for protection against boghogs?
(a) A pipe.
(b) A billy club.
(c) A crow bar.
(d) A stick.
8. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(a) Not happy.
(d) Anxiously waiting.
9. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
(b) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
(c) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
(d) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
10. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Find a mate.
(b) Protect its territory.
(c) Be friendly.
(d) Get food.
11. What does Gail tell Tricia?
(a) She should keep it real.
(b) It's not the end of the world.
(c) The world is bigger than she thinks.
(d) Nothing is random.
12. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(b) Nodding and making remarks.
(c) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(d) Smiling and laughing.
13. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
(a) A grand piano.
(b) A grey sofa.
(c) A red chair.
(d) A teak bookshelf.
14. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) The janitors.
(b) The computers.
(c) The secretaries.
(d) The assistant editors.
15. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to go back for her bag.
(b) Never to refuse a free meal.
(c) Never to expose her true feelings.
(d) Never to go out without makeup.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does King Antwelm assume?
2. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
3. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
4. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
5. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
This section contains 506 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)