|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
(a) He doesn't know.
(b) Another accident.
(c) Finding a cup of tea.
(d) Finding a person like him.
2. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It crumbles to dust.
(b) It flies into space.
(c) It explodes.
(d) It is corrupt.
3. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
4. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
5. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
(a) A laser.
(b) A hat.
(c) A net.
(d) A towel.
6. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Holding down papers.
(b) Finding transport timetables.
(c) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(d) Finding local pubs.
7. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
(a) He gets bitten by a dog.
(b) He hits his thumb with a hammer.
(c) He gets stung by a bee.
(d) He gets struck by lightning.
8. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Twenty or thirty feet.
(b) Eighty or ninety feet.
(c) Fifty or sixty feet.
(d) Over a hundred feet.
9. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
(a) Cold and wet.
(b) Warm and sunny.
(c) Hot and sticky.
(d) Snowy and icy.
10. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) The marketing department.
(b) The executive conferencing center.
(c) The executive washrooms.
(d) The lunch rooms.
11. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
12. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
(a) Food that he can look at while he eats it.
(b) Comfortable chairs.
(c) Actual trees.
(d) Sort of human-looking people.
13. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
(b) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
(c) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
(d) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
14. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Burglars falling out of trees.
(b) Stars floating around the sky.
(c) Parrots and other birds.
(d) Cats stalking mice.
15. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(b) Advanced God.
(c) All Knowing God.
(d) Lesser God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
2. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
3. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
4. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
5. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
This section contains 487 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)