|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
(b) The elevator does not respond.
(c) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
(d) The elevator says that floor is popular.
2. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Twenty or thirty feet.
(b) Fifty or sixty feet.
(c) Eighty or ninety feet.
(d) Over a hundred feet.
3. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) All Knowing God.
(b) Advanced God.
(c) Lesser God.
(d) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
4. Why does Ford think the men in the editor's office are from InfiniDim Enterprises?
(a) They strenuously deny being from the company.
(b) They have company credit cards.
(c) They wear company ID tatoos.
(d) They have logos on their armor.
5. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) Good evening.
(b) Good luck.
(c) Thank you.
(d) I'm sorry.
6. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
(a) The first prayer.
(b) His desires.
(d) False prophets.
7. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
(a) A laser.
(b) A net.
(c) A hat.
(d) A towel.
8. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) The janitors.
(b) The computers.
(c) The secretaries.
(d) The assistant editors.
9. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It flies into space.
(b) It explodes.
(c) It is corrupt.
(d) It crumbles to dust.
10. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
(d) Gin and tonic.
11. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
(a) Give himself up.
(b) Talk his way out of the situation.
(c) Fight his way out of the situation.
(d) Use the security robot as a distraction.
12. What design is on Ford's towel?
(a) A blue and pink floral pattern.
(b) A red and orange abstract pattern.
(c) Purple and yellow polka dots.
(d) Green and black stripes.
13. What does Ford decide to do, after discovering the editor's office full of armed men?
(a) Pretend to pull a gun.
(b) Jump out the window.
(c) Give himself up.
(d) Take a hostage.
14. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(a) Rocky road.
(c) Mint chocolate-chip.
15. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) Neither wants a British accent.
(b) Both want a British accent.
(c) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(d) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
2. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
3. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
4. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
5. The character in the alien book Arthur reads dies of _______________.
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)