|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) Good luck.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Good evening.
(d) Thank you.
2. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
3. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A new ad campaign.
(c) A new PR agency.
(d) A recent tax audit.
4. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(d) The government.
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Seek out and stop.
(b) Land and monitor.
(c) Seek and destroy.
(d) Monitor and wait.
Short Answer Questions
1. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
2. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
3. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
4. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
5. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)