|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what area of London is Tricia's video editing suite?
(a) Covent Garden.
2. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
(b) The elevator does not respond.
(c) The elevator says that floor is popular.
(d) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
3. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Fried goats.
(b) Cat-infested back alleys.
(c) Dry leaves.
(d) Burning oil.
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. How does Fenchurch vanish?
(a) During an unexplained shift in the universal drift.
(b) During a hyperspace jump in a spaceship.
(c) During a supernova event.
(d) During a magic show on an entertainment planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
2. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
3. Where does Random throw Arthur's watch?
4. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
5. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)