|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
(a) She won the trip in a contest.
(b) She paid for it.
(c) Her employers in England paid for it.
(d) Her parents paid for it.
2. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) An earthquake.
(b) A train.
(d) A spaceship.
3. What quality does the new Guide have that causes it to be in every possible universe?
(a) Multidimensional Thinking.
(b) Unambiguous Reasoning.
(c) Unfiltered Perception.
(d) Evolutionary Responsiveness.
4. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
(a) Listen to a record.
(b) Watch the television.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Listen to the radio.
5. Where do the aliens say they live?
(c) In orbit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
2. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
3. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
4. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
5. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)