|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
(b) By stealing them.
(c) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
(d) By disguising themselves as humans.
2. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
(a) He sells his shoes.
(b) He sells his watch.
(c) He sells his DNA.
(d) He gives haircuts.
3. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
(b) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(c) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(d) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
4. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By commercial airplane.
(b) By private airplane.
(c) By ship.
(d) By submarine.
5. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Random's television.
(b) Arthur's old Guide.
(c) The new Guide.
(d) Random's watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
2. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
3. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
4. What do Ford and Arthur do when they arrive on Earth?
5. After Trillian left Random with Arthur, what story did she go to cover?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)