|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A daisy.
(b) A clover.
(c) A dandelion.
(d) A fern.
2. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
(a) Tricia's room.
(b) The hotel bar.
(c) A cafe down the street.
(d) Gail's car.
3. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
(a) A fish.
(b) A cat.
(c) A dog.
(d) A bird.
4. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will die.
(b) He will find answers.
(c) He will disappear.
(d) He will duck and get someone killed.
5. How do the aliens get goods from Earth?
(a) By stealing them.
(b) By mail order to an address where they make pick-ups.
(c) By special arrangements with a black market racketeer.
(d) By disguising themselves as humans.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Ford and Arthur ride through to the desert world, what does Ford tell Arthur to do?
2. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
3. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
4. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
5. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)