|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(b) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(c) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
(d) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
2. How does the barman respond to the size of the tip Ford wants to leave the singer at the Bar & Grill?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He stares.
(c) He shrugs.
(d) He faints.
3. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
(a) He sells his DNA.
(b) He sells his watch.
(c) He sells his shoes.
(d) He gives haircuts.
4. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Ford Prefect.
(b) Trillian Astra.
(c) Random Astra.
(d) Arthur Dent.
5. What unusual item does Ford try to buy with his credit card after landing on Earth?
(a) Big Ben.
(b) The Tower of London.
(c) The London Zoo.
(d) London Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
2. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
3. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
4. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
5. What does Ford find that has replaced the piece of furniture for which he aimed?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)