|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
(a) To sleep.
(b) To gain power.
(c) To make money.
(d) To leave.
2. After Ford and Arthur ride through to the desert world, what does Ford tell Arthur to do?
(c) Hold on.
(d) Let go.
3. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
4. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
(a) Through the ceiling.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the floor.
(d) Through the door.
5. What is the Vogon captain's primary goal?
(a) To retire quiety to a small planet where he can grow asparagus.
(b) To afford a vacation on an intergalactic cruiser.
(c) To check off the box that says he's completed his orders.
(d) To manage to be demoted and have another Vogon take his place as captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
2. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
3. What color is the Vogon constructor ship?
4. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
5. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)