|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 23, Chapter 24 and Chapter 25.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She burns it up.
(c) She eats it all.
(d) She spreads it in her garden.
2. After the weapon is discharged, what does Ford decide to do?
(b) Talk his way out of the situation.
(c) Use the editor as a human sheild.
(d) Give himself up.
3. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The gate to the garden.
(b) The lawn mower.
(c) The trees by the driveway.
(d) The lock on the shed.
4. In what area of London is Tricia's video editing suite?
(a) Covent Garden.
5. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(b) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(c) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
(d) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
2. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
3. What song does Ford ask the singer at the Bar & Grill to perform?
4. What does Ford order that Arthur doesn't want to eat?
5. What does Ford use to open the window?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)