|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Unexplained marks.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A note.
(d) Odd metal parts.
2. How wide is the charging herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(a) Around three hundred yards.
(b) Around six hundred yards.
(c) Around nine hundred yards.
(d) Around a hundred yards.
3. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(a) The government.
4. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
(a) A production assistant.
(b) A chauffeur.
(c) A gaffer.
(d) A secretary.
5. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
(a) His desires.
(b) False prophets.
(d) The first prayer.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
2. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
3. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
4. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
5. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)