|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
(b) The elevator does not respond.
(c) The elevator says that floor is popular.
(d) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
2. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Fried goats.
(b) Dry leaves.
(c) Burning oil.
(d) Cat-infested back alleys.
3. What causes Arthur to start running toward where he believes Random is?
(a) He sees a flash of lightning.
(b) He hears a scream.
(c) He sees his Guide.
(d) He sees a spaceship landing.
4. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
5. What does the prophet play for Arthur to show what's happened to his profession?
(a) The radio.
(b) A record.
(c) A video.
(d) The television.
Short Answer Questions
1. What condition is Ford in when Arthur discovers him?
2. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
3. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
4. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
5. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)