|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Advanced God.
(b) Lesser God.
(c) All Knowing God.
(d) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
2. What creates the signal that Ford homes in on to arrive at the planet?
(a) Arthur's old Guide.
(b) Random's television.
(c) Random's watch.
(d) The new Guide.
3. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(b) Holding down papers.
(c) Finding local pubs.
(d) Finding transport timetables.
4. What does Ford's new editor give him?
(a) A corporate ID.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A bill.
(d) A pink slip.
5. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Trillian Astra.
(b) Arthur Dent.
(c) Ford Prefect.
(d) Random Astra.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
2. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
3. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
4. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
5. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)