|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to expose her true feelings.
(b) Never to refuse a free meal.
(c) Never to go out without makeup.
(d) Never to go back for her bag.
2. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Cat-infested back alleys.
(b) Burning oil.
(c) Dry leaves.
(d) Fried goats.
3. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
4. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) Neither wants a British accent.
(b) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(c) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(d) Both want a British accent.
5. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
(a) A gaffer.
(b) A production assistant.
(c) A chauffeur.
(d) A secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
2. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
3. What does Ford decide to do, after discovering the editor's office full of armed men?
4. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
5. Where was Random born?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)