|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) The baker.
(b) Old Thrashberg.
(c) His apprentice.
(d) The blacksmith.
2. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
(d) The pub on the corner.
3. What does Ford find that has replaced the piece of furniture for which he aimed?
(a) A security robot.
(b) A fax machine.
(c) A small tank.
(d) A table filled with bottles.
4. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Seek and destroy.
(b) Land and monitor.
(c) Monitor and wait.
(d) Seek out and stop.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
2. What does the prophet play for Arthur to show what's happened to his profession?
3. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
4. What does Tricia dream about?
5. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)