|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford use to open the window?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A hammer.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A towel.
2. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had a tongue like a lizard.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He had two heads.
(d) He was purple and gold.
3. What does the prophet play for Arthur to show what's happened to his profession?
(a) A record.
(b) A video.
(c) The television.
(d) The radio.
4. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will disappear.
(b) He will die.
(c) He will find answers.
(d) He will duck and get someone killed.
5. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) The marketing department.
(b) The lunch rooms.
(c) The executive conferencing center.
(d) The executive washrooms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
2. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
3. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
4. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
5. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)