|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do hunters have to do to kill the Perfectly Normal Beasts for food?
(a) Drop nets from the trees.
(b) Lasso them with ropes.
(c) Dig pit traps in the ground.
(d) Lure them out of the herd.
2. What color are the aliens, in the light of Tricia's house?
(a) Greenish black.
(b) Orangish red.
(c) Yellowish orange.
(d) Purplish green.
3. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In a bar.
(b) In the bath.
(c) In his sleep.
(d) In hyperspace.
4. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) The assistant editors.
(b) The computers.
(c) The janitors.
(d) The secretaries.
5. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
(a) The crash site of Arthur's ship.
(b) The site where the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from.
(c) Old Thrashburg's house.
(d) The blacksmith's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
2. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
3. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
4. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
5. Where was Random born?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)