|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Seek out and stop.
(b) Monitor and wait.
(c) Seek and destroy.
(d) Land and monitor.
2. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
(a) Three years.
(b) A year.
(c) Nine years.
(d) Five years.
3. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Be friendly.
(b) Get food.
(c) Find a mate.
(d) Protect its territory.
4. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Twelve inches.
(b) Nine inches.
(c) Three inches.
(d) Six inches.
5. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A recent tax audit.
(c) A new PR agency.
(d) A new ad campaign.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
2. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
3. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
4. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
5. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)