|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What design is on Ford's towel?
(a) Purple and yellow polka dots.
(b) A red and orange abstract pattern.
(c) Green and black stripes.
(d) A blue and pink floral pattern.
2. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
(b) A week and a half before the universe began.
(c) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
(d) At the exact moment the universe began.
3. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
(a) Another accident.
(b) Finding a cup of tea.
(c) Finding a person like him.
(d) He doesn't know.
4. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
5. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
(c) Old Thrashbarg.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
2. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
3. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
4. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
5. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)