|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something clever and obscure.
(b) Something impossible.
(c) Something death-defying.
(d) Something simple and obvious.
2. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(b) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(c) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(d) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
3. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
(a) Filing clerks.
(b) Candle manufacturers.
(c) Telephone operators.
(d) Post office delivery men.
4. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Stars floating around the sky.
(b) Burglars falling out of trees.
(c) Cats stalking mice.
(d) Parrots and other birds.
5. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
(a) Snowy and icy.
(b) Warm and sunny.
(c) Hot and sticky.
(d) Cold and wet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why don't Ford and Arthur want to get too close to the herd of Perfectly Normal Beasts?
2. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
3. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
4. What do boghogs do to communicate?
5. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)