|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
(a) It's good.
(b) It's too bland.
(c) It's wretched.
(d) It's too salty.
2. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) A week and a half before the universe began.
(b) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
(c) At the exact moment the universe began.
(d) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
3. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Twelve inches.
(b) Six inches.
(c) Three inches.
(d) Nine inches.
4. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(a) The government.
5. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
(d) Gin and tonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
2. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
3. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
4. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
5. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)