|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do boghogs do to communicate?
(a) Bite each other.
(b) Spit at each other.
(c) Hit each other.
(d) Scream at each other.
2. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
(b) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
(c) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
(d) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
3. What does Gail tell Tricia?
(a) It's not the end of the world.
(b) Nothing is random.
(c) She should keep it real.
(d) The world is bigger than she thinks.
4. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something death-defying.
(b) Something simple and obvious.
(c) Something clever and obscure.
(d) Something impossible.
5. After the weapon is discharged, what does Ford decide to do?
(a) Talk his way out of the situation.
(c) Give himself up.
(d) Use the editor as a human sheild.
Short Answer Questions
1. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
2. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
3. The character in the alien book Arthur reads dies of _______________.
4. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
5. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)