|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
2. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Seek and destroy.
(b) Seek out and stop.
(c) Land and monitor.
(d) Monitor and wait.
3. What does Random do when Ford begs her not to steal his ship and leave him alone in the forest with a head injury?
(a) She shrugs and leaves.
(b) She apologizes but leaves.
(c) She pretends she doesn't hear him.
(d) She hits him with a rock.
4. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
(a) One thousand pages.
(b) One hundred and ten pages.
(c) One hundred thousand words.
(d) Fifty thousand and one words.
5. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
(a) About ten miles.
(b) About a hundred yards.
(c) About forty miles.
(d) About two miles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
2. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
3. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
4. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
5. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)