|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because it keeps her mind blank.
(b) Because nothing is real.
(c) Because television is the future.
(d) Because that's where the money is.
2. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Parrots and other birds.
(b) Cats stalking mice.
(c) Burglars falling out of trees.
(d) Stars floating around the sky.
3. How long does it take Ford to complete his business in the virtual reality after satisfying the authorities of his right to be there?
(a) An hour.
(b) A half hour.
(c) Five minutes.
(d) Fifteen minutes
4. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(c) Rocky road.
(d) Mint chocolate-chip.
5. What does Old Thrashberg say is needed to attract the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) A handful of dust.
(b) A pikka bird.
(c) A handful of wheat.
(d) A purple flower.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
2. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
3. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
4. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
5. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)