|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) New management.
(b) A new ad campaign.
(c) A new PR agency.
(d) A recent tax audit.
2. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
(a) A hat.
(b) A towel.
(c) A net.
(d) A laser.
3. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
(a) He sells his watch.
(b) He sells his shoes.
(c) He sells his DNA.
(d) He gives haircuts.
4. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) People are naturally prone to violence.
(b) People want to be happy.
(c) Most important people are wealthy.
(d) Money can buy happiness.
5. What does the Resettlement Advice Center worker do with the filing cabinet to get files out of it?
(a) It blows up the filing cabinet.
(b) It ingests the filing cabinet.
(c) It walks through the filing cabinet.
(d) It wrestles the filing cabinet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
2. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
3. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
4. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
5. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)