|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The restaurant column.
(b) The weather report.
(c) The editorial page.
(d) The political beat.
2. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Twenty or thirty feet.
(b) Over a hundred feet.
(c) Eighty or ninety feet.
(d) Fifty or sixty feet.
3. The character in the alien book Arthur reads dies of _______________.
(b) A heart attack.
(c) A bullet.
4. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The gate to the garden.
(b) The lock on the shed.
(c) The trees by the driveway.
(d) The lawn mower.
5. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(b) Rocky road.
(c) Mint chocolate-chip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
2. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
3. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
4. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
5. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)