|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
(a) Another accident.
(b) Finding a person like him.
(c) Finding a cup of tea.
(d) He doesn't know.
2. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
(a) A tiny meteorite.
(b) A neutrino.
(c) A quark.
(d) A cosmic ray.
3. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By ship.
(b) By private airplane.
(c) By submarine.
(d) By commercial airplane.
4. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) Good evening.
(b) I'm sorry.
(c) Good luck.
(d) Thank you.
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A tap-tap.
(b) A hum.
(d) A knock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
2. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
3. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
4. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
5. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)