|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
(a) She burns it up.
(b) She eats it all.
(c) She spreads it in her garden.
(d) She throws it away.
2. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
(b) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
(c) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
(d) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
3. What does the Resettlement Advice Center worker do with the filing cabinet to get files out of it?
(a) It walks through the filing cabinet.
(b) It ingests the filing cabinet.
(c) It blows up the filing cabinet.
(d) It wrestles the filing cabinet.
4. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
(a) Snowy and icy.
(b) Cold and wet.
(c) Hot and sticky.
(d) Warm and sunny.
5. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because nothing is real.
(b) Because it keeps her mind blank.
(c) Because that's where the money is.
(d) Because television is the future.
Short Answer Questions
1. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
2. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
3. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
4. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
5. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)