|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
(a) A pin.
(b) A wire.
(c) A paper clip.
(d) A switch.
2. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
(a) He never buys his own drinks.
(b) He always buys a round for everyone.
(c) He always drinks more than his companion.
(d) He never drinks, except while he's working.
3. What does Ford use to open the window?
(a) A hammer.
(b) A pen knife.
(c) A credit card.
(d) A towel.
4. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
(a) She throws it away.
(b) She spreads it in her garden.
(c) She eats it all.
(d) She burns it up.
5. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
(a) She's sorry.
(b) He hates her.
(c) He doesn't understand.
(d) She hates him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
2. What does Eric pick for good luck?
3. The character in the alien book Arthur reads dies of _______________.
4. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
5. How does Fenchurch vanish?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)