|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do the aliens say they live?
(d) In orbit.
2. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) Most important people are wealthy.
(b) People are naturally prone to violence.
(c) Money can buy happiness.
(d) People want to be happy.
3. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
(a) Post office delivery men.
(b) Telephone operators.
(c) Candle manufacturers.
(d) Filing clerks.
4. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Pikka birds.
(b) Grulp slugs.
(c) Lagma hounds.
(d) Diddo cats.
5. How does Random ruin Arthur's knife?
(a) She uses it to throw at a target.
(b) She uses it to carve wood.
(c) She uses it to dig up stones.
(d) She uses it to cut a window in the wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
2. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
3. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
4. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
5. What illusion does Random walk through in the woods?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)