|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because that's where the money is.
(b) Because it keeps her mind blank.
(c) Because television is the future.
(d) Because nothing is real.
2. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
(a) A cosmic ray.
(b) A quark.
(c) A neutrino.
(d) A tiny meteorite.
3. What happens as Random turns on her flashlight?
(a) The rain begins.
(b) The bulb burns out.
(c) Lightning flashes through the sky.
(d) Wind whips through the valley.
4. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
(a) A grand piano.
(b) A teak bookshelf.
(c) A red chair.
(d) A grey sofa.
5. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
(b) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
(c) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
(d) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
2. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
3. What does Eric pick for good luck?
4. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
5. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)