|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) The executive conferencing center.
(b) The executive washrooms.
(c) The marketing department.
(d) The lunch rooms.
2. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
(b) False prophets.
(c) His desires.
(d) The first prayer.
3. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had two heads.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He was purple and gold.
(d) He had a tongue like a lizard.
4. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
(a) Warm and sunny.
(b) Snowy and icy.
(c) Cold and wet.
(d) Hot and sticky.
5. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
(a) Nine years.
(b) A year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gail tell Tricia?
2. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
3. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
4. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
5. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)