|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) For protection from birds.
(b) For climate-control systems.
(c) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(d) So executives wouldn't jump.
2. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
(a) They won't tell her.
(b) They don't have names.
(c) They don't know.
(d) They don't understand the question.
3. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
(a) A cough.
(b) A sigh.
(c) A snap.
(d) A clack.
4. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
(a) It flies into space.
(b) It is corrupt.
(c) It crumbles to dust.
(d) It explodes.
5. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Lagma hounds.
(b) Pikka birds.
(c) Grulp slugs.
(d) Diddo cats.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
2. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
3. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
4. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
5. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)