|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
(b) The elevator does not respond.
(c) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
(d) The elevator says that floor is popular.
2. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Diddo cats.
(b) Lagma hounds.
(c) Grulp slugs.
(d) Pikka birds.
3. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
(a) Talk his way out of the situation.
(b) Fight his way out of the situation.
(c) Use the security robot as a distraction.
(d) Give himself up.
4. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
5. What does Trillian think of the sandwich?
(a) It's wretched.
(b) It's good.
(c) It's too bland.
(d) It's too salty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
2. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
3. Where does Random go to open the parcel?
4. Where was Random born?
5. How does Fenchurch vanish?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)