|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15 and Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ford find he understands intense multi-dimensional logic best?
(a) In the bath.
(b) In a bar.
(c) In his sleep.
(d) In hyperspace.
2. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Over a hundred feet.
(b) Fifty or sixty feet.
(c) Twenty or thirty feet.
(d) Eighty or ninety feet.
3. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
(a) Stop looking for advice.
(b) Make a lot of money.
(c) Get a beach house.
(d) Don't stop paying attention to the now.
4. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A dandelion.
(b) A fern.
(c) A daisy.
(d) A clover.
5. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
(a) Cattle prods.
(b) Rocket launchers.
(c) Flame throwers.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
2. What does the prophet play for Arthur to show what's happened to his profession?
3. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
4. What does the Resettlement Advice Center worker do with the filing cabinet to get files out of it?
5. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)