|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
(a) One hundred and ten pages.
(b) One thousand pages.
(c) Fifty thousand and one words.
(d) One hundred thousand words.
2. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
(b) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
(c) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
(d) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
3. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
(a) Through the ceiling.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the floor.
(d) Through the door.
4. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
(a) Her employers in England paid for it.
(b) Her parents paid for it.
(c) She paid for it.
(d) She won the trip in a contest.
5. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(b) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
(c) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
(d) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
2. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
3. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
4. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
5. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)