|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
2. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
(a) Thank you.
(b) Good luck.
(c) I'm sorry.
(d) Good evening.
3. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
4. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) Most important people are wealthy.
(b) Money can buy happiness.
(c) People are naturally prone to violence.
(d) People want to be happy.
5. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By private airplane.
(b) By commercial airplane.
(c) By submarine.
(d) By ship.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
2. What does the Resettlement Advice Center worker do with the filing cabinet to get files out of it?
3. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
4. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
5. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)