|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A hum.
(b) A tap-tap.
(c) A knock.
2. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The editorial page.
(b) The political beat.
(c) The weather report.
(d) The restaurant column.
3. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) The lunch rooms.
(b) The executive conferencing center.
(c) The marketing department.
(d) The executive washrooms.
4. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
(a) Eighty or ninety feet.
(b) Twenty or thirty feet.
(c) Fifty or sixty feet.
(d) Over a hundred feet.
5. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) Neither wants a British accent.
(b) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(c) Both want a British accent.
(d) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
2. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
3. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
4. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
5. What does King Antwelm assume?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)