|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
(a) He heads toward the most colorful element.
(b) He looks for a guide that will point him forward.
(c) He heads toward the most prominent landmark.
(d) He heads as far downward as possible.
2. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Be friendly.
(b) Find a mate.
(c) Get food.
(d) Protect its territory.
3. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
(a) She looks prettier.
(b) She looks smaller.
(c) She looks smarter.
(d) She looks taller.
4. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Nine inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Twelve inches.
5. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Smiling and laughing.
(b) Nodding and making remarks.
(c) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(d) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
Short Answer Questions
1. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
2. What does Ford decide to do, after discovering the editor's office full of armed men?
3. How long does it take Ford to complete his business in the virtual reality after satisfying the authorities of his right to be there?
4. Why does Ford think the men in the editor's office are from InfiniDim Enterprises?
5. What does Ford use to catch the security robot?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)