|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Monitor and wait.
(b) Seek and destroy.
(c) Land and monitor.
(d) Seek out and stop.
2. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Find a mate.
(b) Be friendly.
(c) Protect its territory.
(d) Get food.
3. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had two heads.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He had a tongue like a lizard.
(d) He was purple and gold.
4. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the window.
(c) Through the floor.
(d) Through the ceiling.
5. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Finding transport timetables.
(b) Holding down papers.
(c) Finding local pubs.
(d) Eating sandwiches off of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
2. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
3. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
4. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
5. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)