|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A hum.
(b) A knock.
(c) A tap-tap.
2. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(b) So executives wouldn't jump.
(c) For protection from birds.
(d) For climate-control systems.
3. Who is sent to recover the replacement central mission module?
(b) The captain.
(c) An engineer.
(d) A workman.
4. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Logistical Administration.
(b) Argumentation and Evasiveness.
(c) Formal Apologetics.
(d) Futuristic Speculation.
5. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(b) Both want a British accent.
(c) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(d) Neither wants a British accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
2. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
3. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
4. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
5. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)