|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
(a) A switch.
(b) A wire.
(c) A paper clip.
(d) A pin.
2. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The trees by the driveway.
(b) The gate to the garden.
(c) The lock on the shed.
(d) The lawn mower.
3. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Short and dirty.
(b) Tall and skinny.
(c) Fat and disheveled.
(d) Weak and prissy.
4. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) Neither wants a British accent.
(b) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(c) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(d) Both want a British accent.
5. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Fried goats.
(b) Cat-infested back alleys.
(c) Dry leaves.
(d) Burning oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
2. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
3. Where do the aliens say they live?
4. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
5. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)