|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) For protection from birds.
(b) So executives wouldn't jump.
(c) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(d) For climate-control systems.
2. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
(a) He gets stung by a bee.
(b) He gets bitten by a dog.
(c) He gets struck by lightning.
(d) He hits his thumb with a hammer.
3. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
4. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
(b) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
(c) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
(d) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
5. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
(a) Through the floor.
(b) Through the door.
(c) Through the ceiling.
(d) Through the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do boghogs do to communicate?
2. How does Fenchurch vanish?
3. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
4. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
5. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)