|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Weak and prissy.
(b) Fat and disheveled.
(c) Tall and skinny.
(d) Short and dirty.
2. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because nothing is real.
(b) Because that's where the money is.
(c) Because television is the future.
(d) Because it keeps her mind blank.
3. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
(a) She eats it all.
(b) She spreads it in her garden.
(c) She throws it away.
(d) She burns it up.
4. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
(a) A fish.
(b) A bird.
(c) A dog.
(d) A cat.
5. What does Arthur hope to have on a new planet?
(a) Food that he can look at while he eats it.
(b) Sort of human-looking people.
(c) Comfortable chairs.
(d) Actual trees.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
2. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
3. What do boghogs do to communicate?
4. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
5. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)