|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
(a) Nine years.
(b) A year.
(c) Three years.
(d) Five years.
2. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
(b) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(c) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
(d) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
3. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator says that floor is popular.
(b) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
(c) The elevator does not respond.
(d) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
4. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(a) Rocky road.
(c) Mint chocolate-chip.
5. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
(b) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
(c) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
(d) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
2. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
3. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
4. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
5. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)