|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Cat-infested back alleys.
(b) Fried goats.
(c) Dry leaves.
(d) Burning oil.
2. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
(b) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(c) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(d) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
3. How does Fenchurch vanish?
(a) During a hyperspace jump in a spaceship.
(b) During an unexplained shift in the universal drift.
(c) During a supernova event.
(d) During a magic show on an entertainment planet.
4. What color are the aliens, in the light of Tricia's house?
(a) Orangish red.
(b) Yellowish orange.
(c) Greenish black.
(d) Purplish green.
5. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Unexplained marks.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Odd metal parts.
(d) A note.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gail tell Tricia?
2. How high are the poles in the village of poles that Arthur goes to?
3. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
4. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
5. What do boghogs do to communicate?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)