|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
(a) A grey sofa.
(b) A red chair.
(c) A grand piano.
(d) A teak bookshelf.
2. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
(a) A chauffeur.
(b) A production assistant.
(c) A gaffer.
(d) A secretary.
3. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
(a) He looks for a guide that will point him forward.
(b) He heads toward the most colorful element.
(c) He heads as far downward as possible.
(d) He heads toward the most prominent landmark.
4. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
(a) He reasons with it.
(b) He opens it with a credit card.
(c) He knocks on it.
(d) He kicks it.
5. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) The janitors.
(b) The assistant editors.
(c) The computers.
(d) The secretaries.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
2. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
3. What does Ford decide to do, after discovering the editor's office full of armed men?
4. The old lady in the cave wants Arthur's help with __________.
5. Where do the aliens say they live?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)