|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford's new editor give him?
(a) A corporate ID.
(b) A credit card.
(c) A pink slip.
(d) A bill.
2. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) People want to be happy.
(b) Most important people are wealthy.
(c) People are naturally prone to violence.
(d) Money can buy happiness.
3. Where do the aliens say they live?
(a) In orbit.
4. How does Fenchurch vanish?
(a) During a supernova event.
(b) During a hyperspace jump in a spaceship.
(c) During an unexplained shift in the universal drift.
(d) During a magic show on an entertainment planet.
5. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(b) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(c) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
(d) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
Short Answer Questions
1. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
2. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
3. What does the old lady do with the food she's been cooking over a fire?
4. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
5. Who does most of the editing at the Hitch Hiker's Guide?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)