|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
2. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(b) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(c) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
(d) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
3. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator says that floor is popular.
(b) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
(c) The elevator does not respond.
(d) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
4. How does Ford exit the editor's office?
(a) Through the door.
(b) Through the ceiling.
(c) Through the floor.
(d) Through the window.
5. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
(a) They won't tell her.
(b) They don't have names.
(c) They don't know.
(d) They don't understand the question.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was used to draw the side of the President of NowWhat's head on the picture of him hanging in the airport?
2. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
3. What does Ford's new editor give him?
4. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
5. What does Ford plan to do after returning the card he came to return?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)