|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had a tongue like a lizard.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He had two heads.
(d) He was purple and gold.
3. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The trees by the driveway.
(b) The gate to the garden.
(c) The lock on the shed.
(d) The lawn mower.
4. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to go out without makeup.
(b) Never to refuse a free meal.
(c) Never to expose her true feelings.
(d) Never to go back for her bag.
5. How long does it take Ford to complete his business in the virtual reality after satisfying the authorities of his right to be there?
(a) An hour.
(b) Fifteen minutes
(c) Five minutes.
(d) A half hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
2. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
3. What does Ford's new editor give him?
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
5. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)