|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
2. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Lesser God.
(b) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(c) Advanced God.
(d) All Knowing God.
3. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
(b) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(c) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
(d) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 10 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The weather report.
(b) The political beat.
(c) The editorial page.
(d) The restaurant column.
Short Answer Questions
1. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
2. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
3. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
4. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
5. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)