|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
(a) A cosmic ray.
(b) A quark.
(c) A neutrino.
(d) A tiny meteorite.
2. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
(d) The pub on the corner.
3. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Smiling and laughing.
(b) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(c) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(d) Nodding and making remarks.
4. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to expose her true feelings.
(b) Never to go back for her bag.
(c) Never to go out without makeup.
(d) Never to refuse a free meal.
5. What color are the aliens, in the light of Tricia's house?
(a) Yellowish orange.
(b) Orangish red.
(c) Greenish black.
(d) Purplish green.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
2. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
3. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
4. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
5. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)