|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gail tell Tricia?
(a) Nothing is random.
(b) She should keep it real.
(c) It's not the end of the world.
(d) The world is bigger than she thinks.
2. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
3. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
(a) MegaGlom Limited.
(b) InfiniDim Enterprises.
(c) ExtraLence Securities.
(d) UniViolet Corporation.
4. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Cat-infested back alleys.
(b) Fried goats.
(c) Dry leaves.
(d) Burning oil.
5. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
2. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
3. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
4. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
5. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)