|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A hum.
(b) A tap-tap.
(d) A knock.
2. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Nine inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Twelve inches.
(d) Six inches.
3. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because it keeps her mind blank.
(b) Because nothing is real.
(c) Because that's where the money is.
(d) Because television is the future.
4. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
(a) Frugal and fun.
(b) Expensive and professional.
(c) Expensive and fun.
(d) Frugal and professional.
5. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
2. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
3. What is the name of the company that has bought the Guide?
4. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
5. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)