|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Twelve inches.
(b) Nine inches.
(c) Three inches.
(d) Six inches.
2. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
3. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
(a) They don't understand the question.
(b) They don't have names.
(c) They won't tell her.
(d) They don't know.
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
2. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
3. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
4. What does Tricia dream about?
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)