|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 and Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(b) Both want a British accent.
(c) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(d) Neither wants a British accent.
2. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Parrots and other birds.
(b) Burglars falling out of trees.
(c) Cats stalking mice.
(d) Stars floating around the sky.
3. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Twelve inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Nine inches.
(d) Six inches.
4. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
(a) Her interview with the astrologer.
(b) Her previous experience with an alien.
(c) Her audition for the New York show.
(d) Her British accent.
5. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
(a) A wire.
(b) A pin.
(c) A switch.
(d) A paper clip.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
2. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
3. What does Tricia think monitoring Earth must be like?
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
5. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)