|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) All Knowing God.
(b) Advanced God.
(c) Lesser God.
(d) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
2. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Burning oil.
(b) Fried goats.
(c) Cat-infested back alleys.
(d) Dry leaves.
3. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Stars floating around the sky.
(b) Burglars falling out of trees.
(c) Parrots and other birds.
(d) Cats stalking mice.
4. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(c) The government.
5. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(b) Not happy.
(d) Anxiously waiting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
2. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
3. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
4. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)