|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Nodding and making remarks.
(b) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(c) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(d) Smiling and laughing.
2. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By private airplane.
(b) By commercial airplane.
(c) By submarine.
(d) By ship.
3. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Burglars falling out of trees.
(b) Cats stalking mice.
(c) Stars floating around the sky.
(d) Parrots and other birds.
4. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
(a) Never to expose her true feelings.
(b) Never to go back for her bag.
(c) Never to go out without makeup.
(d) Never to refuse a free meal.
5. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(b) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(c) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
(d) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
2. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
3. Who is sent to recover the replacement central mission module?
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
5. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)