|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(a) The government.
2. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
(a) A tiny meteorite.
(b) A cosmic ray.
(c) A quark.
(d) A neutrino.
3. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
(b) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(c) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(d) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
4. What does Gail tell Tricia?
(a) The world is bigger than she thinks.
(b) It's not the end of the world.
(c) She should keep it real.
(d) Nothing is random.
5. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(a) Mint chocolate-chip.
(b) Rocky road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
2. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
3. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
5. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)