|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Smiling and laughing.
(b) Nodding and making remarks.
(c) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(d) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
2. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
(a) A production assistant.
(b) A gaffer.
(c) A chauffeur.
(d) A secretary.
3. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
(b) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
(c) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
(d) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
4. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(d) The government.
5. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Burglars falling out of trees.
(b) Stars floating around the sky.
(c) Parrots and other birds.
(d) Cats stalking mice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
2. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
3. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
5. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)