|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 10 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
2. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
(a) The gate to the garden.
(b) The trees by the driveway.
(c) The lock on the shed.
(d) The lawn mower.
3. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Monitor and wait.
(b) Seek and destroy.
(c) Land and monitor.
(d) Seek out and stop.
4. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A knock.
(b) A hum.
(c) A tap-tap.
5. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
(b) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
(c) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
(d) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
2. Who is sent to recover the replacement central mission module?
3. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
4. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
5. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)