|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) At the exact moment the universe began.
(b) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
(c) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
(d) A week and a half before the universe began.
2. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(b) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
(c) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(d) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
3. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Advanced God.
(b) Lesser God.
(c) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(d) All Knowing God.
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
(a) A cough.
(b) A snap.
(c) A clack.
(d) A sigh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
2. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
3. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
4. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
5. What does Eric promise Tricia he will take a look at?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)