|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(b) Anxiously waiting.
(c) Not happy.
2. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
(a) A neutrino.
(b) A tiny meteorite.
(c) A cosmic ray.
(d) A quark.
3. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(b) Nodding and making remarks.
(c) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(d) Smiling and laughing.
4. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
5. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
(b) At the exact moment the universe began.
(c) A week and a half before the universe began.
(d) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Tricia plan to go in the evening?
2. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
3. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
4. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)