|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
2. What does Eric pick for good luck?
(a) A fern.
(b) A daisy.
(c) A dandelion.
(d) A clover.
3. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Odd metal parts.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) A note.
(d) Unexplained marks.
4. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because it keeps her mind blank.
(b) Because nothing is real.
(c) Because television is the future.
(d) Because that's where the money is.
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A hum.
(b) A tap-tap.
(c) A knock.
Short Answer Questions
1. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
2. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
3. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
4. Who has paid for Tricia's trip?
5. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship think it should get in response to the click?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)