|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Monitor and wait.
(b) Seek out and stop.
(c) Seek and destroy.
(d) Land and monitor.
2. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because it keeps her mind blank.
(b) Because that's where the money is.
(c) Because television is the future.
(d) Because nothing is real.
3. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By commercial airplane.
(b) By ship.
(c) By submarine.
(d) By private airplane.
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(b) All Knowing God.
(c) Advanced God.
(d) Lesser God.
5. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(a) Mint chocolate-chip.
(d) Rocky road.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
2. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
3. What does Tricia dream about?
4. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
5. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)