|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) A note.
(b) Odd metal parts.
(c) A suitcase.
(d) Unexplained marks.
2. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
(a) Weatherperson for a prime time news show.
(b) Anchorwoman for a morning news show.
(c) Commentator for a Sunday news show.
(d) Foreign correspondent for a network news show.
3. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
(b) At the exact moment the universe began.
(c) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
(d) A week and a half before the universe began.
4. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He was purple and gold.
(b) He had a tail.
(c) He had a tongue like a lizard.
(d) He had two heads.
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
(a) Seek out and stop.
(b) Monitor and wait.
(c) Land and monitor.
(d) Seek and destroy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
2. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
3. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
4. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
5. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)