|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) Unexplained marks.
(c) A note.
(d) Odd metal parts.
2. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
(c) The government.
3. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 10 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 30 minutes.
4. Where do Tricia and Gail Andrews go to talk?
(a) The hotel bar.
(b) Gail's car.
(c) A cafe down the street.
(d) Tricia's room.
5. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Cat-infested back alleys.
(b) Dry leaves.
(c) Fried goats.
(d) Burning oil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
2. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
3. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
4. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
5. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)