|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3 and Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Tricia say she is in television?
(a) Because nothing is real.
(b) Because television is the future.
(c) Because that's where the money is.
(d) Because it keeps her mind blank.
2. What flavor of ice cream has abnormally low sales in this changed Earth?
(c) Rocky road.
(d) Mint chocolate-chip.
3. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
(a) He had two heads.
(b) He was purple and gold.
(c) He had a tail.
(d) He had a tongue like a lizard.
4. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Burning oil.
(b) Cat-infested back alleys.
(c) Fried goats.
(d) Dry leaves.
5. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Lesser God.
(b) Advanced God.
(c) All Knowing God.
(d) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
Short Answer Questions
1. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
2. What is the official name of the new planet have astronomers recently found?
3. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
4. Whom does Eric blame for what Tricia finds on her lawn when she returns?
5. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)