|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11 and Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Ford think the men in the editor's office are from InfiniDim Enterprises?
(a) They wear company ID tatoos.
(b) They have logos on their armor.
(c) They strenuously deny being from the company.
(d) They have company credit cards.
2. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
(a) Holding down papers.
(b) Finding transport timetables.
(c) Eating sandwiches off of it.
(d) Finding local pubs.
3. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
(a) The editor.
(b) The desk.
(c) The window.
(d) Another one of the armored men.
4. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 15 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
5. What causes the prophet to begin speaking in tongues?
(a) He hits his thumb with a hammer.
(b) He gets stung by a bee.
(c) He gets bitten by a dog.
(d) He gets struck by lightning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
2. What is in Arthur's motel room for protection against boghogs?
3. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
4. What does Ford do instinctively when he enters the virtual reality?
5. What does Tricia dream about?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)