|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
2. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Get food.
(b) Protect its territory.
(c) Be friendly.
(d) Find a mate.
3. Where is it said that wisdom and truth are to be found?
(a) The deep Southern Depths of the Galaxy.
(b) The cold, stormy Northern Points of the Galaxy.
(c) The furthest points of the Inner Galactic Core.
(d) The outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy.
4. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By ship.
(b) By private airplane.
(c) By submarine.
(d) By commercial airplane.
5. What does Artur's bellhop look like?
(a) Fat and disheveled.
(b) Tall and skinny.
(c) Weak and prissy.
(d) Short and dirty.
Short Answer Questions
1. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
2. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
3. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
4. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
5. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)