|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Get food.
(b) Protect its territory.
(c) Be friendly.
(d) Find a mate.
2. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
(a) The Almighty's realm.
(b) Far and away.
(c) The other side.
(d) The domain of the King.
3. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
4. What is the virtual reality that Ford goes into?
(a) A recreation of the Guide's history.
(b) A multidimensional representation of the Guide's place in the universes.
(c) A topographical model of the Guide's finances.
(d) A metaphorical simulation of the Guide's total content.
5. Who will take over Arthur's sandwich-making after he leaves?
(a) The blacksmith.
(b) Old Thrashberg.
(c) The baker.
(d) His apprentice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
2. Who finds Tricia to tell her she has a screen test for the job she wants?
3. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
4. What does the prophet play for Arthur to show what's happened to his profession?
5. What lesson does Tricia believe life has taught her?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)