|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford use to open the window?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A towel.
(c) A hammer.
(d) A pen knife.
2. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
(a) The domain of the King.
(b) The Almighty's realm.
(c) The other side.
(d) Far and away.
3. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
(a) A hum.
(c) A knock.
(d) A tap-tap.
4. What does Arthur believe will happen to him on Stavromula Beta?
(a) He will duck and get someone killed.
(b) He will disappear.
(c) He will find answers.
(d) He will die.
5. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(b) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(c) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
(d) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tricia dream about?
2. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
3. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
4. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
5. What two directives does the computer understand from the corrupted original mission module?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)