|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what do Ford and Arthur at first mistake the approaching spring migration of the Perfectly Normal Beasts?
(b) A train.
(c) An earthquake.
(d) A spaceship.
2. What drains Tricia even more than simply standing?
(a) Nodding and making remarks.
(b) Focusing her eyes on Eric's face.
(c) Pretending she understands Eric's accent.
(d) Smiling and laughing.
3. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) In a storage container under his bed.
(b) Locked inside a cupboard.
(c) On a shelf in plain view.
(d) On a windowsill.
4. When Ford re-enters the editors office, what piece of furniture does he intend to hide behind?
(a) A red chair.
(b) A grey sofa.
(c) A teak bookshelf.
(d) A grand piano.
5. How many days are there in a year on Lamuella?
Short Answer Questions
1. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
2. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
3. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
4. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
5. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)