|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tricia fixing herself when she goes outside to see what the strange lights are?
(a) Gin and tonic.
2. Where does Arthur put the parcel?
(a) On a shelf in plain view.
(b) In a storage container under his bed.
(c) On a windowsill.
(d) Locked inside a cupboard.
3. What are the men in the editor's office armed with when Ford returns?
(a) Cattle prods.
(b) Flame throwers.
(c) Rocket launchers.
4. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
(a) One is for a British accent and one is against it.
(b) Both want a British accent.
(c) Neither has an opinion about having a British accent.
(d) Neither wants a British accent.
5. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
(a) Candle manufacturers.
(b) Filing clerks.
(c) Post office delivery men.
(d) Telephone operators.
Short Answer Questions
1. What noise does the computer on the Grebulon ship get in response to a click?
2. How far away is Arthur, while the Guide projects holographic images for Random?
3. What job is Tricia hoping to get in New York?
4. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
5. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)