|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom is the parcel that the robot drone delivers to Arthur addressed?
(a) Trillian Astra.
(b) Random Astra.
(c) Ford Prefect.
(d) Arthur Dent.
2. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Marketing directors.
(b) Insurance company directors.
(c) Corporate lawyers.
(d) Presidents and vice-presidents.
3. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
(a) The domain of the King.
(b) The Almighty's realm.
(c) Far and away.
(d) The other side.
4. What animals do not react to the arrival of the spaceship?
(a) Diddo cats.
(b) Lagma hounds.
(c) Pikka birds.
(d) Grulp slugs.
5. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Cats stalking mice.
(b) Stars floating around the sky.
(c) Burglars falling out of trees.
(d) Parrots and other birds.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
2. What does Gail tell Tricia?
3. What is the advice of the man on the pole?
4. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
5. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)