|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After what type of animal does Ford name the security robot?
(a) A cat.
(b) A bird.
(c) A fish.
(d) A dog.
2. How do the aliens say Tricia looks different in real life?
(a) She looks prettier.
(b) She looks smaller.
(c) She looks taller.
(d) She looks smarter.
3. What does Tricia dream about?
(a) Burglars falling out of trees.
(b) Stars floating around the sky.
(c) Parrots and other birds.
(d) Cats stalking mice.
4. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
5. How does Arthur react when Ford tells him the Guide has been bought out?
(a) With joy.
(b) With anger.
(c) With sarcasm.
(d) With fear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
2. What happens to the replacement central mission module?
3. What does the second prayer the prophet gives Arthur ask to protect him from?
4. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
5. What does Arthur hope for as he sets out to travel throughout the universe?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)