|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
(a) Filing clerks.
(b) Candle manufacturers.
(c) Telephone operators.
(d) Post office delivery men.
2. What does King Antwelm assume?
(a) People want to be happy.
(b) Money can buy happiness.
(c) People are naturally prone to violence.
(d) Most important people are wealthy.
3. How long do Ford and Arthur spend trying to catch the attention of a Perfectly Normal Beast?
(a) Around 40 minutes.
(b) Around 4 hours.
(c) Around 20 minutes.
(d) Around 2 hours.
4. What does the rocket fired at Ford hit as he hovers in the air?
(a) His shoe.
(b) A security robot.
(c) A balloon.
(d) A window.
5. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) For climate-control systems.
(b) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(c) For protection from birds.
(d) So executives wouldn't jump.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ford replaces the security robot's chip with _______________.
2. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
3. What gets hit when Ford ducks to avoid the armored man's weapon?
4. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
5. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)