|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford use to open the window?
(a) A credit card.
(b) A towel.
(c) A pen knife.
(d) A hammer.
2. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
(b) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(c) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(d) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
3. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
4. How fast do the Perfectly Normal beasts travel?
(a) Over 2 miles an hour.
(b) Over 100 miles an hour.
(c) Over 20 miles an hour.
(d) Over 50 miles an hour.
5. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
(a) A new ad campaign.
(b) A new PR agency.
(c) A recent tax audit.
(d) New management.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Random respond when the Guide offers to stop saying potentially offensive words?
2. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
3. For what does Arthur now mostly use his Hitch Hiker's Guide?
4. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
5. What comment does Arthur make to the people of his new planet that they don't understand?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)