|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 19 and Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it difficult to tell Random's age?
(a) She is caught in a personal space-time flux.
(b) She grew up time travelling and in day care time zones.
(c) She is growing up and down out of sequence with time.
(d) She is a combinations of different ages at the same time.
2. What does the message from Gail Andrews say?
(b) Anxiously waiting.
(d) Not happy.
3. What do Ford and Arthur do after they give up trying to catch a beast's attention?
(a) What they are doing wrong with the towel.
(b) Why Arthur is on such a backwards planet.
(c) Who let the Guide get away.
(d) Why Ford is there.
4. What does Tricia think the air smells like in New York in fall?
(a) Burning oil.
(b) Dry leaves.
(c) Fried goats.
(d) Cat-infested back alleys.
5. What does the shadowy shape Ford sees in the window appear to be like?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Arthur finds Random at his hut, what does she say to him?
2. Where does Old Thrashbarg say the Perfectly Normal Beasts come from?
3. How do the executives for U.S./A.M. feel about a British accent on the show?
4. What told Tricia that the man she met at the party was definitely from another planet?
5. What happens to the Grebulon ship's main computer?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)