|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What club did Tricia go to in New York that she wants to tell someone about?
2. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
(a) A stream in Wales is rerouted.
(b) A rock in Middlesex falls down a hill.
(c) A plant in Essex grows an extra leaf.
(d) A tree in Yorkshire grows at a slant.
3. What does Ford say will probably happen to Colin?
(a) He will probably be incinerated.
(b) He will probably be recycled.
(c) He will probably be reprogrammed.
(d) He will probably be disassembled.
4. How does Tricia travel home from New York?
(a) By submarine.
(b) By commercial airplane.
(c) By private airplane.
(d) By ship.
5. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Nine inches.
(b) Three inches.
(c) Six inches.
(d) Twelve inches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the reason for the changes in the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices?
2. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
3. How does Colin feel when Ford tells him about his impending fate?
4. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
5. What occupies the seventeenth floor of the Guide offices?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)