|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) For protection from birds.
(b) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(c) For climate-control systems.
(d) So executives wouldn't jump.
2. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
(a) Something simple and obvious.
(b) Something impossible.
(c) Something clever and obscure.
(d) Something death-defying.
3. How does Fenchurch vanish?
(a) During an unexplained shift in the universal drift.
(b) During a hyperspace jump in a spaceship.
(c) During a supernova event.
(d) During a magic show on an entertainment planet.
4. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
(a) The size of an ocean liner.
(b) The size of a jet airplane.
(c) The size of a large camper van.
(d) The size of a telephone booth.
5. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
(a) He always drinks more than his companion.
(b) He always buys a round for everyone.
(c) He never buys his own drinks.
(d) He never drinks, except while he's working.
Short Answer Questions
1. What design is on Ford's towel?
2. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
3. What does King Antwelm assume?
4. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
5. How long did it take Arthur to get to NowWhat?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)