|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tricia find on her lawn?
(a) Odd metal parts.
(b) A suitcase.
(c) Unexplained marks.
(d) A note.
2. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
3. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator does not respond.
(b) The elevator says that floor is popular.
(c) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
(d) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
4. Why were office windows at one time sealed shut?
(a) To allow buildings to travel in space.
(b) So executives wouldn't jump.
(c) For climate-control systems.
(d) For protection from birds.
5. What does Ford do to open the reluctant door?
(a) He kicks it.
(b) He opens it with a credit card.
(c) He knocks on it.
(d) He reasons with it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the climate of NowWhat like?
2. Where do the aliens say they live?
3. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
4. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
5. What day is it, when Tricia returns from New York?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)