|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Guide, are parallel universes parallel, and are they universes?
(a) Yes, they are parallel and they are universes.
(b) They are not parallel, but they are universes.
(c) No, they are neither parallel nor universes.
(d) They are not universes, but they are parallel.
2. What do the aliens enjoy monitoring?
(a) Game shows.
(b) The Marx brothers.
(c) Talk shows.
(d) Action movies.
3. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
(a) Listen to the radio.
(b) Listen to a record.
(c) Watch the television.
(d) Read a book.
4. What hits the Earth that is the subject of this novel and makes it different from other Earths?
(a) A neutrino.
(b) A quark.
(c) A cosmic ray.
(d) A tiny meteorite.
5. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
Short Answer Questions
1. What department occupies the fifteenth floor of the Guide offices?
2. What is the one ambition of the individuals on the planet NowWhat?
3. Who rioted in the streets, coincidentally at a time when office buildings had to be evacuated due to technology failures?
4. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
5. What does Ford use to open the window?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)