|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
(b) At the exact moment the universe began.
(c) A week and a half before the universe began.
(d) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
2. How many knives does the Sandwich Maker use?
3. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
4. How much further is the ventilation shaft from the ground than what Ford remembers?
(a) Three inches.
(b) Twelve inches.
(c) Nine inches.
(d) Six inches.
5. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
(a) The weather report.
(b) The restaurant column.
(c) The political beat.
(d) The editorial page.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
2. What does the Resettlement Advice Center worker do with the filing cabinet to get files out of it?
3. What does Ford use to open the window?
4. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
5. What type of solution does Ford look for, to get himself and the Guide out of the thirteenth floor of the Guide offices?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)