|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
2. How long does it take Ford to complete his business in the virtual reality after satisfying the authorities of his right to be there?
(a) An hour.
(b) Five minutes.
(c) A half hour.
(d) Fifteen minutes
3. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
(a) He sells his DNA.
(b) He sells his watch.
(c) He sells his shoes.
(d) He gives haircuts.
4. What level does one have to be to comprehend most of what the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy has to say about parallel universes?
(a) Assistant to the Director of Gods.
(b) All Knowing God.
(c) Advanced God.
(d) Lesser God.
5. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Find a mate.
(b) Get food.
(c) Protect its territory.
(d) Be friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
2. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
3. What does Tricia dream about?
4. What do the aliens tell Tricia when she asks their names?
5. What assignment does the new editor give Ford?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)