|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ford hope to exploit about the Vogons?
(a) Their misunderstanding of logic.
(b) Their emotional weaknesses.
(c) Their mindless determination.
(d) Their tendency to literalness.
2. How long does Tricia think she'll be able to stay standing up, as she talks to her gardener?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 20 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 10 minutes.
3. When, according to Chapter 3, did all known gods come into existence?
(a) At the exact moment the universe began.
(b) A week and a half before the universe began.
(c) Three millionths of a second after the universe began.
(d) Two to six weeks after the universe began.
4. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
5. What does the rocket fired at Ford hit as he hovers in the air?
(a) His shoe.
(b) A window.
(c) A security robot.
(d) A balloon.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ford use to open the window?
2. Where do the aliens say they live?
3. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
4. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
5. What causes the woman who arrives in the spacecraft to head toward the Sandwich Maker's house?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)