|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What caused the aliens to come get Tricia?
(a) Her interview with the astrologer.
(b) Her British accent.
(c) Her previous experience with an alien.
(d) Her audition for the New York show.
2. How long are the books on the alien world where Arthur settles?
(a) One hundred and ten pages.
(b) Fifty thousand and one words.
(c) One thousand pages.
(d) One hundred thousand words.
3. What worries Ford when he tells the elevator that he wants to go to the 23rd floor?
(a) The elevator does not respond.
(b) The elevator says "ah!" in a knowing way.
(c) The elevator says that floor is popular.
(d) The elevator doesn't seem to understand the request.
4. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
(a) He never drinks, except while he's working.
(b) He always buys a round for everyone.
(c) He always drinks more than his companion.
(d) He never buys his own drinks.
5. What does the bellhop say the boghog was trying to do?
(a) Find a mate.
(b) Protect its territory.
(c) Get food.
(d) Be friendly.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Ford when he was given his first towel?
2. What happens as a result of this collision with the Earth?
3. Who does Arthur think named the Perfectly Normal Beast?
4. What size is the spacecraft that lands at Tricia's house?
5. How does Arthur make money to move to a new planet?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)