|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 and Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ford's rule about drinking?
(a) He always drinks more than his companion.
(b) He never drinks, except while he's working.
(c) He never buys his own drinks.
(d) He always buys a round for everyone.
2. What is the name of the word that catches Arthur's interest at the relocation center?
3. What does Tricia want to do as she falls asleep?
(a) Listen to a record.
(b) Watch the television.
(c) Listen to the radio.
(d) Read a book.
4. For whom does Trillian say they have reintroduced the death penalty?
(a) Insurance company directors.
(b) Marketing directors.
(c) Presidents and vice-presidents.
(d) Corporate lawyers.
5. What does the rocket fired at Ford hit as he hovers in the air?
(a) His shoe.
(b) A balloon.
(c) A security robot.
(d) A window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the old decor of the Hitch Hiker's Guide offices like?
2. What human element do the aliens of Arthur's new planet not have?
3. What number does the computer's big mental block seem to have something to do with?
4. What shape is Colin, the security robot?
5. What was used to draw the side of the President of NowWhat's head on the picture of him hanging in the airport?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)