Essay Topic 1
In Mostly Harmless, multiple dimensions or possible universes are converging and crossing over into each other. The characters deal with the full range of possibilities. Discuss multiple dimensions in the novel.
1) What is the WSOGMM? Why is this idea important to the novel?
2) Why is it difficult or impossible for any one person to comprehend the totality of dimensions or universes? Why is it dangerous for the Guide to comprehend everything?
3) How do multiple potential possibilities affect the characters in the novel? How does the existence of multiple potential possibilities allow the new Guide to manipulate reality?
Essay Topic 2
The characters in the novel seek a sense of belonging. Discuss belonging in the novel.
1) What causes characters in the novel to feel a sense of belonging or a lack of belonging?
2) Why does Arthur try to seek out Earth? How does he try to...
This section contains 1,529 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)