Mid-Book Test (up to Part 2, Chapter 11)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What happened after Flory's son was born?
2. What does Aurora do locked in her room, allowing no one to enter?
3. Where does Aurora live?
4. Who helps Moraes cope with his deformity and rapid growth?
5. What is the literary symbolism of Moraes' nailing his passages along his escape route?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. By August 1939, Aurora is the heiress to the da Gama fortune. Why does she storm into the office of...
This section contains 926 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)