|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose bungalow in a marginal part of town is a shrine to Nadia Wadia?
(a) Sammy Hazaré's
(b) Abraham Zogoiby's
(d) Vasco Miranda's
2. What results from Moraes' looking too old for kindergarten and too immature intellectually when it came time for his education?
(a) he had to be home schooled
(b) he had to wear a veil
(c) he had to study at night
(d) he had to be schooled in Paris
3. In her fifties, what style does Aurora's paintings take?
(c) black and white abstraction
4. Where is Moor at the end of Chapter 18?
(a) kneeling with a gun pressed against the back of his head
(b) at the bottom of a well, slowly drowning
(c) on a too cold floor staring at the muzzle of a gun
(d) in a graveyard looking at Miranda's gravestone
5. Where does Aurora allow Kekoo Mody to mount a retrospective exhibition of her works?
(a) the British Consullate
(b) the Gandhi Museum
(c) the Prince of Wales Museum
(d) the Indian Parliament
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to rescue Moor?
2. Who teaches Moraes street fighting?
3. What could Moor have been to his mother because of his advanced aging?
4. How was aurora really killed?
5. Who does Moor say is the woman who transformed, exalted and ruined his life?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)