|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What followed Aurora's snubbing of Prime Minister Nehru at the presentation ceremony of the Esteemed Lotus Award for Excellence in the Arts?
(a) a brief ostracism by India's artistic elite
(b) high praise from the news media
(c) a brief prison sentence
(d) a shot exile to England
2. On the payroll of Mumbai's Axis (MA), what does Moor come to be called?
(a) the Axe
(b) the Hammer
(c) the Sword
(d) the Reaper
3. What does Moraes say Minnie did that horrified Aurora?
(a) run away with Vasco Miranda
(b) pose nude for Miranda
(c) enter the Sisterhood of Maria Gratiaplena
(d) dance on the roof
4. What was Jaya Hé caught doing that ended her job as tutor to Moor?
(a) stealing household objects for pawn
(b) having sex with Moor
(c) putting Moor on public display
(d) teaching Moor religion
5. What happens to the painting of Aurora in Miranda's tower?
(a) Vasco orders Aoi Ué to paint over it
(b) Vasco has it hung in his private room
(c) Vasco tosses it into the fire
(d) Vasco shoots it through the heart killing Aoi Ué behind it
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Moor take with him when he goes?
2. What does Moraes say Abraham finally revealed?
3. From Madrid, where does Moor go?
4. How does Uma die?
5. Who teaches Moraes street fighting?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)