1. Where is Moraes Zogoiby at the opening of the novel?
a graveyard in Spain
2. Why is Moraes Zogoiby on the run?
he has escaped from prison
3. Where has Moraes left a trail of written narratives?
nailed to gates, fences, and trees along his way
4. Who is the person he begins his narrative with?
his mother, Aurora
5. How did the people of Bombay regard Aurora da Gama?
6. Why is Moraes estranged from his mother?
a clash over his lover, Uma
This section contains 5,257 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)