|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Moraes compare his resting place in the cemetery?
(a) the home of Dracula
(b) the home of the undead
(c) the death of Socrates
(d) the Mount of Olives
2. Why is Moraes Zogoiby on the run?
(a) he is chased by wolves
(b) he has escaped from prison
(c) he has embexxled a fortune
(d) he is leaving his wife
3. With whom does Epifania conspire to gain control of the family business?
(a) the foreman at the family business
(b) her granddaughter, Aurora
(c) her current lover
(d) her daughters-in-law, Belle and Carmen
4. What does Aurora witness in the chapel?
(a) Epifania's demise
(b) Epifania's dance
(c) Epifania's confession
(d) Epifania's meeting with a lover
5. Who makes a pilgrimage to Malgudi on the river Sarayu, to see the great Mahatma Gandhi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the British authorities do to Camoens and Aires?
2. In reality, what is Aurora's character?
3. Why is Moraes estranged from his mother?
4. What happens when distant relatives are invited to stay at the da Gama houses?
5. What foils the plan to take over the family business?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)