|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1, Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Moraes call the Black Gold of Malabar?
2. With whom does Epifania conspire to gain control of the family business?
(a) her daughters-in-law, Belle and Carmen
(b) her current lover
(c) the foreman at the family business
(d) her granddaughter, Aurora
3. How does aurora appear on the outside?
(a) as a noisy troublemaker
(b) as a shy child
(c) as the perfect child
(d) as a mentally unballanced child
4. Who eventually gains control of the family businesses?
5. Why is Moraes Zogoiby on the run?
(a) he is chased by wolves
(b) he has embexxled a fortune
(c) he is leaving his wife
(d) he has escaped from prison
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the person he begins his narrative with?
2. How does Moraes refer to the saga of his family?
3. How did the people of Bombay regard Aurora da Gama?
4. What is Aurora's goal in all her night time activity?
5. Where has Moraes left a trail of written narratives?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)