|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What secret does Aurora share with Moor?
(a) the combination to her vault
(b) his inheritance
(c) his father's many infidelities
(d) his real father
2. What does Moor see in the unfinished painting, The Moor's Last sigh?
(a) a door open to reconcilliation
(b) Aurora's best painting
(c) a condemnation of himself
(d) a frightened mother reaching out to her son
3. How does Aurora react to her portrait?
(a) she commissions three more
(b) she puts it in the great hall
(c) she is offended
(d) she takes it to a museum
4. What happens at the Mahalaxmi Weekend Constitutional, an annual opportunity for Bombay's cultural elite to gather at the racecourse to see and to be seen.?
(a) Moor meets Uma Sarasvati
(b) Moor has an asthma attack
(c) Moor misses seeing Uma Sarasvati
(d) Moor hides from Uma Sarasvati
5. What does Aurora call the Reverend Oliver D'Aeth?
(a) O Livid Earth
(b) Allover Death
(c) A Liver Death
(d) Ollie Verdathe
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Moraes classify Epifania's life?
2. What foliage does Camoens says is all he need to hear?
3. How does aurora appear on the outside?
4. Who was the doorkeeper of Elephanta, Aurora's estate according to Moraes?
5. What results from Moraes' looking too old for kindergarten and too immature intellectually when it came time for his education?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)